Saturday, April 6, 2013

Episode 230 - When One Person Goes Missing, Venus Versus Johnny!

Recently on Fires of the sky, the El Monte students returned to Earth only to find it still frozen. As they return to Arkon’s Magic, the six main students, Matt, Yessenia, Jaime, Alex, Venus, and Winny all enter a bridge that leads them to the Elemental Challenges! Without further delay, they were forced to attend as the six members for the challenges, but are they ready? After finishing the first match, the El Monte students find that they have humiliatingly lost against all the other four schools. Even worse, one of the members of El Monte seemed to have mysteriously run away with Benny, a member from Rosemead. Even after the second, third, and fourth matches, El Monte placed last again! How are they going to win now?
Episode 230 – When One Person Goes Missing, Venus Versus Johnny!

            One of the referees began to call out to the crowd, “Arroyo is forced to stop at 999 monsters! One of the prisoners has gone missing and opted out in the battle.”
            Irene clenched her teeth. “What the hell is this?”
            Sith became angry. “My battles… I have gone this far, just to stop at 999? We are not done yet!”
            “I apologize, but this is all we can offer.” The referee said.
            “Just throw in another bastard. We’ll take anyone on!”
            “Rules are rules. Please go back to your rooms.”
            Irene glared at him. “Fine. But the next time something goes wrong, your head will be gone regardless of laws and order.”
            The man became frightened. “I-I’m sorry! I’m only doing my job. Eegh…” Sith and Irene began to walk back to their rooms.
            Maggie tried to get up. “Jenny… Are you okay?”
            Jenny smiled. “Everything is… fine.”
            The other prisoners began to glare at the two girls. One of them whispered to another, telling each other about how a girl went missing after going to the restroom. Maggie was able to hear this. “What are they… looking at?” Maggie wondered.
            Jenny headed over to Maggie. “This is not good. They’re angry at us because they know we’re the trio-sisters.”
            “What?! They’re mad at Van, and us as well?!”
            All of the prisoners began to flash away. Matt tried to step in, “H-Hey! What’s happening to them?!”
            Colonel Artemis stopped him. “Do not go any further. They are all being sent to eternal nothingness.”
            “What’s that supposed to mean?! Where the hell is this place that they are going to?”
            “Even I do not know. I apologize if they are your friends, but that will be the last time you will see them.”
            “That’s really cold. You can’t do this. At least free those girls. They’re innocent, I tell you!”
            “They violated the rules of the Elemental Challenge, and now they are facing a bigger punishment for violating again.”
            Matt began shaking. “This… is really dumb!! ERGH!!” He wanted to rage but Nix told him to calm down. “This is not fair! They didn’t do anything wrong!”
            Nix began to cry. “I’m sorry, Matt. There is nothing we can do even though I really want to help them too.”
            “I’m watching these people disappear right before my eyes. Again, I can’t do anything to stop them?!”
            “You can’t save everyone.” Colonel Artemis said.
            “How many times do you bastards have to remind me?! There should still be a way. I know it!” He said to himself. Some of the prisoners beside him began laughing, thinking he was idiotic. Matt ignored them.
 ~~~
            Mountain View had already started their battle and they were reaching up to their 600’s, but much slower than the other three schools. Matt was still angry, thinking about how Maggie and Jenny had disappeared. By the 800’s, Michael was included in the battle. Matt began to think about it. The remaining students that he knew of were Shirley, Jon, Venus, and Benny whom he calls ‘that one guy’.
            Michael created weapons from his eyebrows but the hooded man teleported towards him in order to knock him down. Romeo punched the ground in frustration. Many of the prisoners had fallen and Michael tripped from the small earthquake. Because he lost balance, Romeo was able to create a stalagmite that would hurt him severely.
            Colonel Artemis pushed Matt forward, “Be warned, you are in this battle.”
            Matt grinned. “Eh. I don’t know those two, so this will be another ‘whatever’ battle to me. They don’t seem to have interesting powers anyway, but one of their powers looks really familiar.”
            Venus appeared next to Matt. “Hello.”
            “What the heck?! Where did you come from?”
            “I was asked to battle with you. Did you know, we are in the top three when it comes to power?”
            “You? Me? Us? How?”
            “Are you admitting that you’re weak?” Colonel Artemis teased.
            “We’re not!!” Matt yelled at him. “But still… Why are you here all of the sudden?”
            Venus said to him without smiling, “Benny and I have failed our missions, and so we ended up here.”
            Matt said slowly, “Venus… what did you two do that made you go to prison? You were with us the whole time, weren’t you?”
            “That’s something that you don’t need to know about. It is my business and my business only.” She said. Matt said nothing else. “But, I’m sorry for attacking you in the first match. That was kind of rash of me.”
            “You mean our friendly sparring?”
            “What?”
            “You didn’t attack me. You just wanted to spar.” He smiled. “You’re my friend, aren’t you?” Venus became shocked that he indirectly forgave her for attacking him. She looked away, shaking and being close into tears.
            Eventually, the defeat count became 994. Shirley, Emmy, and another prisoner came out next.
            “Here I go!” Shirley began casting an Icicle Rain. The hooded man and Romeo avoided her.
            Emmy giggled. “I didn’t expect us to be working together. We just need to stop them and we get to go back home!!”
            The other prisoner agreed with them. “Yoohoo! I even get to team up with really beautiful women!”
            The hooded man kicked the prisoner after using a teleportation spell. Shirley created an Ice Shield and she used it in front of Emmy. “You’re not going to lose on me now, Emmy!”
            “I don’t need to be protected, hehe!” She then clapped her hands together. “Twinkle Toes!” A light fairy began to appear in front of her.
            “That tiny little bug thing is… your power?” Shirley began laughing.
            Emmy shook her head. “Mhm! Don’t underestimate it though. Come on, Twinkle Toes, use an Aurora Blast!” The little light fairy blew a large beam that was as tall as Shirley. Shirley fell back from the pressure and the hooded man jumped away. Romeo tried to punch the ground so that the boulders would stop her attack, but the beam easily crushed through them. It eventually struck Romeo with a very powerful attack and then he fainted.
            Shirley was completely in awe. “Uhhhhhh……”
            Emmy tried to give Shirley a high-five, “We defeated one of them! Yipee!” Shirley was still frozen in surprise.
            The hooded man teleported behind Emmy and then he kicked her down. Shirley stood up quickly and then she created an Ice Prism to protect herself. “Hailstone!” She called out as the hooded man teleported above her.
            “Careful now.” He was about to kick Shirley from above.
            Emmy tried to make her fairy use another Aurora Blast but the hooded man barely escaped. His hood fell to his neck and out revealed… a familiar-looking man. Matt and Venus were shocked at this sight. Matt took a step forward, “He’s… That one guy!!!”
            Venus had her hands over her mouth as she began to fall into tears. “I can’t… believe it.” She said as the man turned to Venus. “Johnny!”
            Shirley pointed at him, “How are you still here?! I thought we left you back in Elsiya!”
            The hooded man finally spoke, “The portal at the beanstalk brought everyone home. I was there, but no one was able to detect my presence.”
            Venus shook her head. “No, this can’t be. I can’t believe he’s here.”
            Matt turned to her, “So… should we go all out on this guy? He has been hiding all this time without telling us.”
            Venus became angry, “It’s not over yet. We will defeat him if those girls don’t!”
            “You mean like right now?” Matt pointed, showing that Shirley and Emmy have been harshly kicked by Johnny. Romeo was still out cold.
            Venus cracked her fists. “Yes, I shall redeem myself once more and I will be set free.”
            Matt shrugged. “If you say so. (I still wonder what she did that was so wrong enough to put her into the Elemental Nullos…)”
 ~~~
            “997 enemies, huh Johnny.” Matt said. “That’s pretty amazing. But, it looks like it’s two against one.”
            “Hmph.” He simply said. He had no other response. Venus noticed that he was still wearing the necklace that he stole from her back at the elevator boat in Elsiya’s city of Melvin.
            Matt began to tease him, “Are you afraid yet? We’re much stronger than before, you know! I know I-…” Johnny suddenly teleported.
            Venus zapped Matt’s surroundings, but not him directly. Johnny became electrocuted but he was able to jump away while she was still casting. “Not this time, Johnny. You can’t defeat me!” She had her whip and then she used her skill, Thunder Jab to stab Johnny. Johnny teleported away and then he kicked her over from behind. He then teleported towards Matt who was readying his fists.
            Matt created a Fire Shield but Johnny kicked him from behind as well. Matt fell over, but he kept his balance as he began to glide into the air. The flames grew from his legs which made it difficult for Johnny to grab onto him. Matt threw a Fireball followed by a Twirling Flame.
            Venus contributed by casting Bolt on him. Johnny constantly teleported with amazing speed which caused both Matt and Venus to miss even if their spells were attacking all areas of the field. Matt threw a Swinging Fireball which was hard to predict its target. Johnny jumped away and then he teleported. He punched Matt in the stomach before Matt could defend.
            Matt was falling to the ground. “How did he attack me in midair?!” He watched as Johnny teleported back to the ground.
            Johnny began to explain to him, “Don’t take me lightly just because I can’t fly like you. I can simply teleport anywhere even if it is in midair and then I can teleport back to the ground before I start falling.” He disappeared again.
            Venus gasped. “Matt, watch out!” Johnny stepped onto Matt’s stomach several times until he started to cough out blood. Venus clapped her hands together to enrage herself in lightning. “Cannonade!!” She opened her palms and large explosions flew towards Johnny.
            Johnny disappeared again and then he teleported behind her. “Too slow, you know.”
            Venus quickly turned around and then she casted a Barrage which created lightning that surrounded her whole body. Johnny was inflicted again. “I may be slower than you, but I know your moves. You repeatedly appear behind me by surprise, but I’m not going to let you get away with it this time!” Johnny tried to teleport away but Venus’s speed increased from her own rage. “Thunder Snap! Crackle!” She took a step back and then she positioned her. Lightning appeared from her hands in the shape of a bow and arrows.
Johnny was too exhausted to move further. He was on the ground, laughing hysterically. “Do you want to shoot your boyfriend? Do you? What about all of the good times we’ve had? Don’t you want all of that back?”
            Matt still coughed out blood. Venus could hear Matt’s pain while she focused on Johnny. “Oh that’s funny. You still consider me your boyfriend. At this point, you’re pissing me off. We’re through.” She let go of her right index finger and then a thunder arrow stabbed through him.
“NO!!!!” He yelled as he fainted from the extreme electrocution.
            Venus sighed. “And that’s that.” She said for herself as she headed over to him. She remembered about the time when she re-met him back at Melvin in Elsiya.
 ~~~
            "S-Shut up!!" Venus was burning red. She took out her whip and she rose it into the air, hoping to gain strength to whip Johnny.
            The customers in the restaurant all watched. Johnny nodded. "I deserve it, Venus. Please do it."
            Venus closed her eyes in shame. She knelt down onto the floor and said in a disappointed tone, "I can't do it to someone like you... you're just too attractive."
            "SCORE!" Johnny said with stars erupting from his eyes. "So does that mean you'll forgive me?!"
            "I guess so." Venus sighed. She also wanted to smile after hearing Johnny say that he would choose her as a girlfriend than anybody else in his own high school. "Well, let me think about it. I'm not an easy girl to please."
 ~~~
            “I may have given in to your forgiveness then. I may have done terrible things in the past. I may have, in a way, been the reason why Benny pretended to commit suicide, but there was also one thing he told me when I found out he was still alive.” She spoke to the fainted boy, Johnny. “You knew he was alive all this time and you used his death to blame me for it and then you tried to sweet-talk me so you can take my belongings.” She ripped the necklace off of him. “But this time, I’m not as weak. I’m much stronger than you think.” She placed her golden necklace back onto her neck.
            Matt listened to her carefully. “So that’s what she did wrong… But still, I don’t think that would be Elemental Nullos’s concern.” He tried to stand up. “I want to ask her… what else she did, but now wouldn’t be the right time…” He said to himself. To change the subject, he cheered for her, “Good job, Venus! You beat him!” Mountain View’s defeat count was stuck at 998.
            Venus giggled. “Yep! I finally did it! I stopped him, and you helped me do it!” She said happily. “Matt, thank you so much, for being a great friend. Now we’re all free to go home.”
            Matt shook his head, “Of course! Hehe.”
            Still, Matt was concerned about Van, Maggie, and Jenny’s safety. Where did they go? To him, ‘eternal nothingness’ was vague. Meanwhile, El Monte is next to battle.
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Alex: Our match is next…
Yessenia: I am assuming that the number of enemies is… 1,000.
Alex: 1,000?!?! There are only two of us!!!! We can’t do this!!! Going out there with two people is just insane.
Yessenia: Just have hope. This may not be so bad. The score says the other schools have either 999 or 1,000 enemy counts.
Alex: Ergh…
Matt: Go El Monte! You guys can do it!
Venus: Shouldn’t you be exhausted from the last battle?
Matt: Yeah I know…
Shirley: This next episode concludes the match, doesn’t it?
Jaime: I can’t believe it… they are actually doing just fine.
Winny: For now. They are starting to struggle a bit early.
Matt: Unlike the other schools, El Monte is struggling a lot sooner than expected. How will they survive 1,000 enemies with just two people?! Next time on episode 231, Number 999, Alex’s Trump Card!
Alex: I had a dream… a dream that will help me through this battle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment