Today, I am featuring Website Version 15.8! It corresponds to May 2009.
Good weekend, everybody! I'm a bit late on my appearance but luckily I did my early updates. Next week marks the last early updates at 12PM on Saturdays unless I get more to it. I'm a little behind now but the upside is now I'm being more outgoing and social, especially lately. :) Today, I went to Target to buy some personal sundries and then ate with some friends at Anti-gay Chipotle (sadly, but the food was undeniably good!) Tomorrow I have to get some work done before the actual week begins. Have a great weekend, everyone!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 233. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 233 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment