Saturday, April 6, 2013

Website 15.6, April 6, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 15.6! It corresponds to May 2009.
Good weekend, everybody! First things first, I finally got the class that I was waitlisted in AND I'm already doing almost perfect on my quizzes for several of my classes, even through the hard questions. Anyway, yet again another episode is up and this is a continuation of Match 5 of 6 in the Elemental Challenges. Next week concludes Match 5 AND Match 6 will start, so that's even better for you guys. Remember to drop by on April 26th this month to read one of the sadder episodes in the series. It will be full of drama as it concludes the current arc! Furthermore, I will go through a list of new released artwork on this website:

New GIF-Sets:
Shirley
Matt
Alex
 Winny
 Sharon
 Peter
 Jaime
 Omar
 Venus
 Huy
 Yessenia

New Character Profiles:
Jaime
Huy
Omar
 Peter

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episode 230. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 230 if you cannot find it.
- New GIF-Sets are added for the following: Shirley, Alex, Matt, Winny, Sharon, Peter, Jaime, Omar, Venus, Huy, Yessenia.
- New Character Profiles are added for the following: Jaime, Huy, Omar, Peter.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment