It's birthday week so I will start it off with this!
You might have seen this image from the Extras page.
This was for a friend back in 2011. He's a really friendly guy I met back then (at least towards me HAHA).
We were like brothers back when we had a bigger group going but things happened with other people invading our group's happiness and we all slowly drifted apart. Still, we keep in contact, same goes for the one with blue and super blonde hair behind the bushes. The other two at the end... not so sure.
Anyway, this comic is NOT canon at all except for our connection with each other. That fish and cake... um... you can question that on your own.
I hope he is doing fine. I better go check up on him or something though. Two more birthday artworks will appear this week, and then I will update you guys on new character artworks! Have a great back-to-school week for some of you! :)
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment