Hello! We continue on to birthday week to recognize those who deserve well and strive to be great students in order to succeed in their lives in the long run.
This is a drawing I made for Kailin's birthday back in July 1st of this year. Everybody in this image is one group that branches out of our QAAPI club that includes one of the highest status positions of the club (president, past vice president, present vice president, secretary, and the birthday girl and then myself. :)
She is one of the most open friends I've ever met so far and she deserves a lot more! Her obsession is minions from Despicable Me.
Speaking of positions... I might consider going to Treasurer but it's not my thing to do "stuff" in school but I'll see about that! I have months to decide. One more birthday post is for tomorrow, and then we'll get back to new artwork!
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment