This coming week, I will post up artworks but for the sake of the sophomore year finale, we will be focusing on that first! That's right. Today's newest episode is the last episode of sophomore year! It is a little depressing, but don't worry, the story's only halfway over. Junior year will be like a roller coaster filled with improved grammar (starting at 261, but is even more improved after 263). Some of my friends have already started school - bummer. I kind of wanted to start but it's not until another 26 days, but I'll be moving in to the campus apartments in about 22 days. Anyway, I gotta get writing! Next week, like freshman year, there will be a special that will most likely mock a lot of the plots in sophomore year in order to make you feel better after the scenes in 260. So yeah, have a nice week! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 260. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 260 if you cannot find it.
- Be on the lookout for new updates. I will post them along the week.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment