Saturday, December 18, 2010

Website 3.6, December 18, 2010

Website Version 3.6, yes! I went to volunteer to help have canned food put into boxes for the poor. The past week just before today was great. After Tuesday morning, my week was considered over. No difficult tests whatsoever. Anyway, here is episode 50! You're in for a more interesting storyline from here on. The debut of the Forest of Emille marks the start of a second-level tension coming from various students in the story. The first level was just basically all the students with powers being confused about how they got them and they must get used to using them. The next level will tie together the reason why they have it, along with A LOT of character development. Here is episode 50!

"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD

Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!

This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"

-I added episode 50. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 50 if you can't find it.
-Jaime, Van, Maggie and Jenny all have a GIF image now!
-Website: Next week we will have another character added onto the character list. Along with that, I will give two more episodes to conclude Volume 4 which also concludes the last Saturday of 2010. Volume 5 begins on January, 2011 and it corresponds to March, 2008.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment