Saturday, December 25, 2010

Website 3.7, December 25, 2010

Website Version 3.7, at last! First, I want to say Merry Christmas to everyone! This will be the last Christmas before I leave to college next year so I have to make this Christmas a good one. Also, next Saturday is New Years so two holidays on two Saturdays, great! The next paragraph down below is also important to read if you want to know of the future episodes.

This is the last episode before moving on to the real deal of the story. Lots of things will change, even the artwork. Everything will improve. Storylines, characters, and more. You might notice that in some of the introduction artwork of each volume, characters like Jon, Erica, and Sammy were not included. And characters like Peter and Joey barely appeared in Volume 4 yet they are in the drawing. This was simply a huge mistake because of inaccuracy. At the time I was drawing Volume 3, 4, and 5, I had no idea of what the storyline will be in episodes 27+. Now, I am working on episode 63 and the characters in Volume 5 and up are very accurate. For now, here are the last two episodes of the 'level 1 storyline'! :)

"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD

Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!

This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"

-I added episodes 51 add 52. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episodes 51 and 52 if you can't find it.
-Huy is now added onto the character list.
-Huy, Jon, and Yessenia all have a GIF image now! Everyone does!
-Website: Next week, the image on the top of the post of the character list will change. Matt will also get a new drawing in response to the new artwork that is coming.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment