Saturday, July 2, 2011

Website 6.4, July 2, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 6.4! It corresponds to May 2008.

Another week of nothingness. I was able to go through a lot with finished works and art pieces. I will put some of them up already and you will know what I'm talking about on the updates down below.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episode 92. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 92 if you cannot find it.
-Volume 8 is now released! Go to episode 92 and click on the image for spoilers for 92-104 if you would like but it is very vague.
-Winny has a new character image. Her old one will be listed as for episodes 55-91.
-Danny's age has been bumped up one.
-On the "About" page, the real world under the cellphone world list now has a visual image for readers to know where places are and for readers to feel like they are in the story themselves. "Survor" has been added to the dictionary as well.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment