Today, I am featuring Website Version 6.5! It corresponds to May 2008.
So yesterday was my 18th birthday and I didn't have time to update. But here it is, today. This is a big update for me but not for you because I am just fixing a bunch of errors from old episodes. Here you go! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 93 and 94. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 93 and 94 if you cannot find it.
-Episodes 43 to 48 have updated and more clearly indents.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment