Saturday, July 16, 2011

Website 6.6, July 16, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 6.6! It corresponds to May 2008.

A whole week of bleh. Nothing. Actually I've been playing on my PS3 a lot. :P I still had so much time for this website so I did a lot of edits last night and this morning! Get ready for a huge update.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episode 95. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 95 if you cannot find it.
-Episodes 49 to 57 are updated with clearer indents.
-Episode 75 to 94 all have a "Go to next episode" link at the end of each episode.
-Matt and Jen have more information on their story preferences within their character page.
-Matt has more information on his "relationship to" tab on his character page.
-Matt now has a new character profile picture on his character page.
-Matt has gained a new gif image along with Sharon being added onto the character list.
-The world of Arkon's Magic has now been added onto the "About" tab on top.
-The "About" tab has edited information on The Author and the List of Volumes.
-The story is now equivalent to 842 pages of a normal paper-back novel.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment