Today, I am featuring Website Version 6.7! It corresponds to June 2008.
I passed my driving test, had a family dinner, and now I am having a blast throughout my summer! Oh yeah - I just got done with writing episode 117. :) I made a few recent artworks as well on the character list. P.S. I just had a great Banh Mi Che Cali sandwich thing with a milk tea boba drink. Yum. :3
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 96 and 97. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 96 and 97 if you cannot find it.
-Jen, Stan, Santi and Mariel have gained a new gif images on the character list.
-Danny has new information the "Relationships to" tab on his character page.
-Matt, Santi, Shirley, Danny, Yessenia, Mariel, Jaime, Winny, Jon and Stan all have 'skill names' under their powers on their character pages.
-The world of Olympia has now been added onto the "About" tab on top.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment