Saturday, December 8, 2012

Episode 204 - Medusai's Isolation, Consciousness Lost by a Daydream

On the last arc, Rowen had taken advantage of Matt and Alex and was able to retrieve both the Bird’s Tear and the Rainbow Mist. Going back to Tigre Village, the Telsi Potion was made to revive his three old friends: Droan, Anietta, and Narisa! At a close pinch, the main group of El Monte was able to stop him with teamwork. Now that the potion has been used, how will the students return to Earth? Telgei appears and tells them that there is a possibility, but it would mean attending the Sunlit Mayhem. The ten students have been chosen and now the score is one win, one loss, and one draw. Will the students be able to make more wins in their score count?
Episode 204 – Medusai’s Isolation, Consciousness Lost by a Daydream

            Winny placed Tony sitting upward against a wall. “So you have been here the whole time. What were you even doing?”
            “Yeah, what was it, enemy!” Omar judged.
            “I… finished deactivating the Grand Cradle of the Ellusion Continent.” He was slightly bleeding from his stomach. “The monsters here were tough.”
            “So you really did reverse what you’ve done.” Jaime felt calm after knowing that Tony is no longer plotting anything else. “Why are the monsters still here?”
            “If the Grand Cradles stay activated for too long, the monsters eventually come to life and become real – living in an existence of life and death. They do not vanish after being slain.” Tony answered him. “Speaking of these monsters, there is but one more in another room here in the Forest of Trine. Her name is the Medusai, a vicious monster that has been enhanced from the original Medusa. Not only can she turn people to stone with just a stare, she can create concrete. I almost lost to her, but I ran as fast as I could.”
            “A monster shedded off by the original Medusa…” Winny recalled. “Was this in any of the legends you’ve read, Omar?”
            “By far, nope. The legends don’t really know much about what happens after you activate the Grand Cradle. It has never happened before.”
            Winny headed for the exit. “Tell us where this monster is and we’ll defeat her.”
            “More work, really?” Jaime said lazily. “I had enough of mysteries. It involves too much thinking.”
            “She is too strong!” Tony hesitated to tell them.
            “Three people are better than one, so we can at least give it a try. If things go bad, we’ll try to escape.” Winny responded with confidence. Tony had no other choice but to tell them anyway.
~~~ 
            “You need our help, of all people??” Anietta questioned Yessenia, Matt, Shirley, and Peter. The group of four students were asking Droan and Anietta who were still caged nearby the center of the village. Rowen was taken to the prison which was nowhere to be seen from the center.
            “It may be too much to ask of you two, by being a spirit… So I was wondering if you know of anybody who would become the spirits?” Yessenia pleaded kindly.
            Droan became excited. “That sounds pretty awesome! You know, spirits get special benefits just like Narisa did years ago.”
            “Narisa was a spirit before Thuy?” Shirley was amazed.
            “Yeah.” Matt said. “Rowen told me this story back at the Cranium Heights during his past.”
            Droan shook his head. “I’ll definitely become a spirit. “The Vineyard Beanstalk would be more likely for me.”
            Anietta raised her hand, “I guess I’ll take Vermillion’s Volcano.”
            Peter looked over his shoulder to see the two areas from afar. “I could barely see them from here. What purpose do those places have for Aielle Village anyway?”
            Droan explained to the group, “They’re the trademarks of the four balances of Elsiya. The beanstalk resembles air – who knows how high it goes? The volcano focuses on fire, and the Greyton Oasis takes care of the earthen land.”
            “So where is water?” Shirley had the map in her hands. “I don’t see any other symbol on Elsiya…”
            “Well, it’s the mother of Elsiya herself. She focuses on the ocean – and the ocean is the fourth trademark.”
            “So we’re missing two spirits. Who were the old ones?” Peter asked again.
            “One ran away and the other spirit suddenly went missing for some reason. We still don’t know. Narisa is the only obedient spirit here. The only problem about us becoming spirits is that the mother of Elsiya will have a lower tolerance now because of those two spirits that disappeared. It will be difficult to have her decide whether Anietta and I are worthy enough.”
            “Aw…” Shirley became disappointed. “So it’s all a matter of luck for the mother of Elsiya to believe in you?”
            “Exactly.” Anietta said with certainty. “But don’t worry. She watches everybody on Elsiya. If it’s not us, then we will find the right person for her.
            Matt scratched his head. “Hrm… Why don’t we go to the volcano now then?” The group of six were about to walk away.
When Shirley turned around, she could see Marri kneeling down in fear. “Huh?” She wondered. “What’s that traitor doing…?”
            “Why don’t you go talk to her?” Peter suggested.
            “Are you kidding me?! She made an enemy of me twice! I can’t trust her.”
            Yessenia pushed Shirley forward. “The second time around was for a good reason. She wanted to go home as much as we do.”
            “I… I guess…” Shirley sighed. “I guess I’ll go talk to her.”
 ~~~
Omar opened the door carefully so that the creaks were not heard from Medusai in that very room. Omar twitched. “Geh… She’s ugly.”
            “Is that really important?” Winny said with her serious tone which scared Omar.
            “At last, this place will be all mine! I will reactive the Grand Cradle once more and the monsters will be under my control! Bahahaha!” Medusai spoke in a screeching tone. She headed for the Grand Cradle switch and Jaime used his shadow powers to sneakily scare her. The shadow created a dark figure on the wall in front of Medusai. She turned around to see what the shadow was but Jaime put the shadow away.
            “Why can’t you just attack her?” Omar whispered.
            “My powers have different modes. This is my sneak mode which can make my shadows swift to places quickly without getting caught.”
            “Eh,” Winny spoke in a sarcastic tone, “just as useless as making yourself a shadow that can’t even attack.”
            “It was useful in some levels!” Jaime said out loud.
            Medusai turned around. “Who’s there?! Heh. It’s probably the same damn kid as earlier. Come out if you don’t want to get smashed!”
            “We’d get even more smashed if we were to appear. Her logic is terrible.” Jaime commented.
            Medusai’s arms turned into a snake and it extended quickly towards the door. The group of three students jumped away the doorway. Omar summoned two swords at once. “She’s a fast one, I see.”
            Medusai was surprised. “Three kids now? Did you multiply?” She imagined as if Tony had three more spawns. “Totally not cool!” She made a screeching noise so loud that the group of three students had to cover their ears. They were distracted! Medusai made three hair strands turn into snakes. Winny threw her Changmin ball at one of the snakes while Omar blocked the second snake’s venom. Jaime turned into shadow mode so that the snake could not touch him. “Interesting. You three have some kind of strange powers.”
            “Well you’re ugly so it doesn’t matter!” Omar said as she sliced the snakes apart with his duo-swords.
            “Excuse me?!” Medusai screamed.
            Jaime yawned. “Oh great. You provoked her with your terrible word choice. Now she’s going to be even tougher to defeat.”
            “Here she comes!” Winny called before Medusai took off.
 ~~~
            At Vermillion’s Volcano, Matt, Yessenia, and Peter walked Anietta and Droan up the dry, brown road. Shirley caught up from behind and mentioned that Marri was angry at her. She did not want to tell Shirley anything and then she ran off. “Strange.” Yessenia said. “She has some kind of split personality.”
            “Like Winny.” Peter joked.
            “I don’t even know what she’s even up to…” Shirley frowned. “I even tried to become her friend but all she said was that I wouldn’t understand what she’s going through.”
            Anietta was in front of the group. She looked up at the volcano and called out to the mother of Elsiya, “Dear mother, we have come here to support you!” There was no answer. “I, Anietta, will become the new spirit of Elsiya, for the flames of the world!” There was still no answer.
            “Maybe you have to wake her up!” Matt kicked the volcano’s floor.
            Shirley slapped him on the face. “Stop that!” Matt cried as a result.
            Anietta turned away in disappointment. “I guess she doesn’t trust us…”
            The ground began shaking. A large bubble appeared behind Anietta. “OOOOH.” Matt said with a dumbfounded expression. “Cool!”
            Droan jumped for joy. “The mother of Elsiya entrusts the spiritual entity in you, Anietta!”
            “This… this is amazing!” She said. “I will promise to try my best and make the flames of Elsiya much better.” Anietta then said to the group, “I thank you all for being so kind to me. After how much control Rowen had over me, you youngsters stopped him even through all of that.”
            Shirley giggled. “It’s no problem!”
            Anietta went into the large bubble where she was taken to the center of the volcano. “It has been a good short while with you all! Hehe.”
            Droan sighed. “And now I’m the only one left from the trio…”
            Before they could make time for tears, the whole group heard the loud speaks from where they stood at the Vermillion’s Volcano. “And now, we will shortly begin the next match in five minutes! Stay tuned!”
            “Crap! We have to run back quick.” Matt said in a hurry. “We might be the next ones to go!”
 ~~~
            It has been over five minutes and the group of four along with Droan reached backstage. Droan waved at them. “I’ll watch from the audience. Good luck with your match!”
            Matt gave him a thumbs-up. “You got it! Heh!”
            “And from the red team of El Monte… Shirley Cao!” Spokesman Gerald said. Shirley was shocked. At this very moment, she was fighting next!
            “What? Me? Then who am I fighting?” She said as she walked onto the arena.
            Matt raised his fists, “Good luck, Shirley!”
            Jenny clapped her hands together. “She’s strong on her own. I’m sure she’ll win!”
            “And on the blue team… one of my very own favorites, the princess!” Gerald pointed at the other side of the arena, waiting for the princess to appear on stage.
            “I’m fighting… a princess? Isn’t that kind of… unfair?” Shirley scratched her head. “People are going to hate me if I fight!” Shirley said while watching the girl appear from the dark tunnel. “WHAAAT?!”
            “She says she is from another world. It’s a magnificent gift I would say. Princess Sharon!!”
            “Sharon… Tam?!” Shirley began shaking. “This can’t be happening.” She then said in happiness, “S-So you’re a princess now? That’s awesome. Hehe.” Sharon had a frowning face. “Sharon? Are you okay? You don’t have to feel bad. We all want you back in El Monte!” Sharon still said nothing. “Sharon…?”
            “I have to defeat you.”
            The whole group of students backstage was completely in astonishment. Matt pointed at her, “Who the hell is she?”
            Jenny chuckled, “Eheh… What a thing to say about a princess…”
            Yessenia reminded Matt, “I don’t know if you remember, but she was subtly in Peter’s birthday party last year. It was the time when we all went into the Forest of Emille, specifically the ruins to check up on Rena.”
            “What’s she doing here in an arena?” Matt questioned.
            “That is what we are about to find out.” Yessenia replied.
            “You’re joking right?” Shirley laughed nervously. “Please tell me you’re kidding. I know you’re that kind of girl!”
            “Not anymore. I’ve changed. Ever since I went to Elsiya, people have been treating me differently. They gave me lots of attention, but I don’t like to present myself to the world that way. The prince… he…” She started to cry.
            “What are you trying to say?” Shirley said to Sharon.
            Spokesman Gerald called, “The battle will begin on the referee’s count! Shirley will be fighting for El Monte’s right to go home, while Sharon-…”
            “I’ll say it myself!” Sharon said angrily. “I’m fighting to protect myself from slavery!”
            “Slavery?!” Joey yelled. “Not Sharon!!”
            “This is bad…” Alex added.
            Danny panicked. “What is she saying? Ahhh!!! We’re doomed now!”
            “Fight as best as you can!” Sharon commanded. “I won’t hold back.” Sharon raised her arms into the air.
            Shirley took a step back. “Crap. What are you going to do?” A gray mist appeared above Sharon. Shirley created an ice wall. “Whatever you’re going to do, you can’t hurt me! We should just talk this out, Sharon. Please! If we win, you can go home!”
            “I can’t do that.” Sharon said while making the gray mist grow larger.
            Matt stomped his foot. “Why doesn’t Shirley just destroy that mist?! It doesn’t look very friendly anyway.”
            Yessenia examined the battle. “It looks as though Shirley is trying her best not to hurt Sharon.”
            The gray mist quickly flew towards Shirley. Shirley stood there, thinking that the ice wall could protect her but the mist flowed through the wall with ease. The mist surrounded Shirley and she started screaming. “How did that go through?!” Venus outraged at the sight.
            Shirley suddenly blanked out. She stood there without saying anything. Sharon admitted to the whole arena, “I have the daydream element. I can control your consciousness and put you into a destructive daydream…” The El Monte group was horrified now!
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Venus: Is that who I think it is?!
Peter: Who the heck is that? Does he even go to El Monte?
Yessenia: He must have come from another school.
Matt: I feel like I’ve seen him before…
Omar: Me too.
Matt: Wait, why are you joining in on the conversation? You’re supposed to be in Arri!
Winny: With me.
Omar: Aghhoisdjnvsfso!!!
Winny: What was that? You said you like Changmin too?
Matt: Oh brother… Here they go again. Next time on episode 205, Take my Life Away, Taking Your Necklace in Return!
Venus: Hello, this is still about me here!
Matt: Oh right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment