Today, I am featuring Website Version 14.2! It corresponds to March 2009.
Hey viewers! Did you have a good Christmas? If not, New Years is still coming around. Next year, I might do some extra spin-off works for the story depending on the seasons and holidays. For now, I'm just taking a quick hiatus from writing and drawing until the holidays are over. From there, I will speed up again. I'm almost done with Tales of Graces F and am currently still playing Pangya. Winter Break is so awesome! Have a great weekend and New Years, guys! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 208. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 208 if you cannot find it.
- The font colors have been altered and will be going under maintenance as time goes by.
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment