Today, I am featuring Website Version 7.8! It corresponds to July 2008.
Agh... Photoshop is still dead. I was planning to install it onto my laptop this weekend but I came home from college... WITHOUT THE TABLET! Hahahaha! Now I have to draw new pictures and upload them next week, not this week. :( On the upside, my stories will keep updating smoothly until the end of 2011. If I keep consistent, I won't be having writing problems, meaning it'll act like fillers of an Anime if I'm not fast enough. For now, enjoy the next two episodes. There are lots of new updates as well! You can so tell that we are nearing the end of Freshman year after reading episode 114. Only 3 more episodes to go before the end...
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 113 and 114. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 113 and 114 if you cannot find it.
-Stan has a new character picture on his character page. This marks his top-class lead under Luther.
-The episode list has been divided by arcs so that it is more organized for you readers to know when the story shifts into another plot.
-Furthermore, I edited the "About" page so that the volume information changed into arc information.
-If you haven't noticed, I added a third affiliation connecting to my friend!
-Be alert that almost all the characters will get major "story preferences" changes to show their importance in each arc that they appeared in.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment