Saturday, October 15, 2011

Website 7.9, October 15, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 7.9! It corresponds to August 2008.

My hallmate in my dorm residency found out that I was struggling without Photoshop so he let me borrow his USB so that I can install his Photoshop. I have such awesome hallmates! Anyway, because of this, I made lots of new updates.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episode 115. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 115 if you cannot find it.

-After a long wait, Lupe and Brandon (Mares) are now added onto the character list!
-The 'New Editions' page is now an 'Extras' page. Information as to what this is, is on the tab up above.
-Go see the Chibi character profile on the 'Extras' page!! :)

-The Halflings from the Echoville Arc are also on the Extras page.
-My friend, Monichott, has been added onto the 'credits' page because he helped give ideas on improving my sentences and writing as a whole.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment