Today, I am featuring Website Version 8.0! It corresponds to August 2008.
The last episode of the Freshman year series is almost over. Just one more episode to go and then you can see how it all ends! At last, I have gone so far.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 116. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 116 if you cannot find it.
-All of the Columbia characters [Matt, Jen, Stan, Kalpesh, Peter, Lisa, Erica, Sammy, and Huy] all have edited 'Story preference' information divided into list of Arcs.
-The 'About' page has a new tab: Trivia. This is to give you some odd information about the strange things I've done while trying to write/draw my story.
-The list of volumes and its pictures are now on the 'Extras' page.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment