On the last episode, Peter turned into a panda?! Wait, is this permanent?! But, phew! It looks like Omar ran away safely away from Jaime. Jaime was looking for Omar all this time, revealing that he thinks since Omar is naturally smart, Omar could naturally pick up the strengths of every elemental crystal power at once. Omar refused to be an experiment on this for Tony, and so now they’re enemies! Meanwhile, Matt and Venus finally reach Melvin but Venus runs off. At the same time, Yessenia, Alex, Shirley, and Huy all make their way out of the Ogre Forest and towards the Floral Waterscape. Let’s see what these characters will do in these new places!
Episode 140 – Johnny, an Old Companion from Kranz
"WOW!! It's so pretty!!" Shirley's eyes were watering in joy. Shirley, Yessenia, Alex, and Huy were all watching the perfect view of the Floral Waterscape. From up above a hill, they could all see the waterscape at almost an eagle-eye's view. There were a bunch of waterfalls and water flowed everywhere. Pink, red, yellow, green, and even orange plants were growing everywhere among the fields. There were lots of other hills and boulders that diluted the brightness. The waterscape's plains enlightened the whole field.
"It sure is nice..." Yessenia smiled. "It seems peaceful too."
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go exploring!" Shirley said happily.
Shirley went ahead and Alex was worried. He said to the group, "Shouldn't we go find Venus? Matt too, but who cares about him."
Yessenia stopped him. "Sh, it's alright. Once and awhile, we need a break from all of the danger. Shirley seems happy too."
"Even though she's mean to me, I guess she needs a break." Huy said respectfully. "It would suck to see her frown. Same with us."
Alex blushed from embarrassment. "I-I guess you're both right..."
Yessenia turned to the fields. "And, if any danger happens, we will always protect each other." They watched Shirley from afar. She was waving at them to come over. Yessenia nodded. "She is definitely happy. We should follow along."
~~~
Omar was running while looking behind him. He had a different outfit than what he recently had when he fought Jaime. He said to himself, "I've got to go as far as possible, away from Jaime! He could have another one of those crystal things and I'll be injected with the worst possible power. That damn Peter... he couldn't avoid the Panda Transformation."
"WATCH OUT!!" A girl screamed. Omar turned around and he crashed into a girl who ran down a corridor around the Melvin library.
They both fell. Omar felt his forehead from all of the pain. "Ergh... what the hell? Watch where you're going!"
Venus yelled at him, "YOU should watch where- huh?!" She noticed his hat had fallen. "Omar?! Why are you in a train director outfit?!"
Omar stood up as he put his hat back on. "Sh! I'm running away from Jaime."
Venus gasped. "J-Jaime...?"
Omar then held out his baton. "As a train director, he won't figure out it's me."
"Where did you find him? Where is he?!"
"What's with all of these questions? I advise you to get away from him."
Venus grabbed onto Omar's collar. "Tell me where Jaime is!"
"Why do you want to know?"
Venus held out her fist. "I don't have time for questions! Only I should be the one asking questions around here!"
"Excuse me? You're chasing after someone dangerous for goodness sakes."
Venus wanted to punch him in the face but she stopped. She then sighed. "Ergh... Now I'll never find out the truth..."
"What are you talking about?"
"He was never this crazy! I just want to ask him why he suddenly changed! Why are so many guys like this?"
"What are you talking about?"
Venus frowned. She said slowly, "He's the third one that just decides to leave me... even as a friend. I'm tired of losing friends."
Omar opened his eyes wide. The words 'losing friends' got to his mind. "Do... you want to talk about it?"
Venus turned away. "I don't care..."
Matt managed to reach the pier behind many barrels. "Hm, it looks like this pier manages roadways that can control the waterfall. I guess it's like a rollercoaster." He could hear two familiar people talking to each other.
Lt. William stood in the flesh. "Michael! We will begin our search. It seems like Master Zhang and Commander Tang are ordering us to go on search for four El Monte members: Matthew, Venus, Peter, and Omar!"
Michael sighed. "I don't care whether you're a lieutenant like me or not. That language has got to go."
William blushed. "I-I'm just doing my job! Let's hurry up and find those soldiers!"
"You can't tell me what to do! I'm two years older than you!"
William rolled his eyes. "We're supposed to follow the orders of Master Zhang and Commander Tang!"
"Stop calling them that!! Damn it!" He turned away to dispatch his soldiers anyway. He thought to himself, "Tony's intentions seem to be about gathering El Monte students and using them as experiments. As for me, I'm going to help look for these students to keep them safe from learning more about these powers. As long as nobody else knows this, I will be fine."
Michael ran off and William smiled. "That's my boy. Good job." He walked towards his soldiers, but he made a stop first. "I know you're listening to me. Just don't interfere. You'll be our last prey."
Matt was behind the barrel, crying in fear. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no!" he thought in his mind. "This is awkward!"
In another restaurant called the Twin Melvin Bowl, Venus entered first and said in surprise, "Wow! This place is nice!" She turned around and Omar was gone. "Eh?"
"I'll be your waiter for today. How may I help you?" Omar was in completely different clothing.
"What the? How did you change so fast? And why are you acting out as a waiter?!"
Omar whispered, "Sh!! As long as I do my job accordingly, Jaime won't expect me to be around here. Now, come sit at the table counter and pretend that you're gossiping with me."
Venus closed her eyes in confusion. "Eheh... okay..."
Omar pretended. "What would you like to order?"
"I'll pretend too..." Venus said with uncertainty. "Er... I'll have a nice turtle soup bowl please."
"T-T-T-TURTLE soup?!"
"Yeah."
"I-I'm only joking around! Go on with your story."
"What's wrong with turtle soup?"
"I said go on with your story! Hurry hurry before Jaime finds us."
Venus scratched her head. "Oh whatever. Well... There are three guys." One man nearby her was listening. Venus continued, "One was Santi, who... disappeared. Jaime turned evil. And Johnny left me."
"Santi disappeared, how?"
"That's not my point. The point is that they all left me in a different way. And well..." The man was coming closer to Venus, who was still talking. "I don't know. I can't seem to trust guys anymore. I won't know when the next guy will leave me, you know?"
The man poked her shoulder. "You mean me, right?"
Venus turned around and then she gasped. "WHAT?!" She froze for a moment until she said again, "J-Johnny...?!"
Omar slowly slid from behind the counter. "Awwwwkwaaaaaard." He disappeared.
Venus turned around back at Omar. "WAH?! So you decide to leave me too?!"
Johnny sat next to her. "Venus... I'm sorry for what I've done."
"You say sorry now? I still can't forgive you."
"I just... had no other choice." He began to think about it.
It was the month of early June of 2007. Venus was finishing up her last days in middle school in Kranz with her friends, Johnny and Santi being two of them. Venus was sitting by the porch of the front gate. "So, like we all promised, El Monte High School is the school that we are signing up for, right?! I can't wait!"
Santi nodded. "Yeah! I wonder what kind of new people we will meet?"
Johnny did not say a word. He had a worried expression on himself. Venus went on, "I don't know the others from Kranz who are going to El Monte. I heard they are Winny, Guadalupe, Amy (C), Ab-..."
"I can't go to El Monte." Johnny said.
"Wait, what? Why not?" Venus began to panic. "We're such good friends though. You promised to come with us."
"My parents wouldn't let me." He stood up. "I'm sorry."
"But, you promised!"
Johnny shook his head. "I can't though! I have another reason too."
"Johnny... do you want to know the truth?" Johnny became silent. "I've always liked you. I wanted to go to high school with you for the next four years. And-..."
"I lied to you on purpose."
"What...?"
"I wanted us to go to different schools. Look, Venus. I like you too." Venus blushed within the wind. "But... I want to focus on school more. I knew that if we kept hanging out with each other for the next four years, our relationship would be the only thing on my mind instead of academics. You understand right?"
Venus clenched her fingers. "Do you think I'm that of a distraction to you?!"
Johnny joked, "Those boobs are."
Venus covered herself. "Excuse me?!" Santi turned away, wanting to laugh.
Johnny smiled once more. "Venus, I am sorry. Promises are meant to be broken. There is also... one more thing that you did that changed my life forever. It has to do with Ben, our old friend, my old friend. It was all your fault!" Venus opened her eyes wide. She was frozen because the tears did not want to go through her eyes. Those were his last words to her before Venus began crying into Santi's arms...
"It was for my own good, Venus." said Johnny. "It wasn't you, it was me. And then, a bunch of girls flirted with me all of last year and I couldn't take it. It would be a waste of breaking a promise if I ended up getting a girlfriend in high school. The point in avoiding you was to not be in a relationship. So, I thought... screw it. I'll choose you." This made Venus blush. Johnny continued. "I visited your high school the other day to surprise you but some strange aura appeared when I grabbed onto Amy's shoulder to ask where you were." By the time I finished asking, the aura made us vanish into this weird place."
Venus clenched her fists. She thought to herself, "That damn Amy. I don't care of she's a petit little innocent nice girl. She brought a demon into this world with her!"
"Huh, me? A demon?" Johnny asked.
Venus crossed her arms. "Well I don't care! I'm still not forgiving you!"
"Hrm... tough girl. I like it when you play hard-to-get, Venus."
"D-Don't say that. I'll whip you!"
"Oh?~ Whip me?~"
"S-Shut up!!" Venus was burning red. She took out her whip and she rose it into the air, hoping to gain strength to whip Johnny.
The customers in the restaurant all watched. Johnny nodded. "I deserve it, Venus. Please do it."
Venus closed her eyes in shame. She knelt down onto the floor and said in a disappointed tone, "I can't do it to someone like you... you're just too attractive."
"SCORE!" Johnny said with stars erupting from his eyes. "So does that mean you'll forgive me?!"
"I guess so." Venus sighed. She also wanted to smile after hearing Johnny say that he would choose her as a girlfriend than anybody else in his own high school. "Well, let me think about it. I'm not an easy girl to please."
At the pier, Venus was holding hands with Johnny. "Wow, it's so romantic for you to take me to the pier!"
Matt was still hiding behind a few barrels. He thought to himself while taking a peek to his left, "Who the hell is that?! She found some random guy or what?"
"Why are you being nosy?" a random voice appeared to Matt's right.
Matt turned around and he yelped, "GEH?!" He calmed down. "Y-You're Omar! Why are you wearing some weird hat?"
"Darn. You found out it was me with just a stare. I was supposed to be a train director."
"How many jobs do you have again?" Matt questioned.
Omar ignored his question and then he whispered, "Shhhh! You're not doing a very good job at eavesdropping on them. Look, they're walking away."
"And why are you just sitting here next to me? You said you needed to look for a friend."
"Oh... about that... he turned into a panda."
"...O-kay..." Matt was speechless. This sounded extremely awkward for Matt.
Omar whispered again. "Shhhh, enough about that. I'm about to get on the elevator boat that leads back into the lake. Peter must have ran off somewhere around there."
Matt scratched his head in confusion. "Elevator boat?"
Omar pointed a finger upward as if he was teaching a lesson. "Omar's school of electrical boats! Lesson 1 - the boat is programmed to start from top to bottom, or vice versa between the lake channel and Melvin. Lesson 2 - it is powered by electricity that takes up about 40% of the energy of Melvin's industries. You do not want this boat to be broken or else all of that energy will go to waste. And lesson 3 - if you get caught sneaking in to a very fancy electrical boat like this, you're automatically sent to prison!"
Matt frowned with a ghostly expression. "Is there anything that sounds more peaceful?"
"Who knows! See ya later. I'm going to get on the boat for free since I'm a train director."
Omar ran off and Matt yelled at him, "How does a train director benefit from a BOAT director?!?! Agh, never mind. Going back down manually would be dangerous. The only other way to get back down into the lake is to probably pay lots of money to get onto the electrical boat. Venus is taking her precious time holding hands with that guy- WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW?!" Matt rolled his eyes.
Matt: Hurry, make your way to the elevator boat! [Venus and Johnny are gone] What the?! Already there?!
Venus: Come on, too slow! Johnny, love~ Keep up with me!~
Matt: Euck. This is why I don’t want to see love around my life.
Nix: Because no one loves you?
Matt: Shut your face!
Omar: Ah, good to see you! Here are clothes for the fancy party.
Venus: Where did you get these?
Omar: Don’t worry about that. Just take them.
Venus: Why is mine ugly…?
Matt: That’s too bad for you! Next time on episode 141, Sisterly Love, the Fate of Class of 2009!
Yessenia: Sister…



0 comments:
Post a Comment