Saturday, February 11, 2012

Website 9.6, February 11, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 9.6! It corresponds to October 2008.

Nothing new this week except two more episodes! They both deal with 'love' in a way, right before Valentine's Day! ^-^ Well I have no Valentines but it's whatever to me. A holiday you can't celebrate is just another day. :P Anyway, hope you guys have a great weekend!

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 140 and 141. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 140 and 141 if you cannot find it.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment