Saturday, February 11, 2012

Episode 141 - Sisterly Love, the Fate of Class of 2009

Last time on episode 140, Matt and Venus take their temporary separate paths around Melvin. Matt starts with his sneak-in near the pier to find out how to find Jaime. Venus goes into a bar-like restaurant with Omar so that they could talk more about their personal lives. Unexpectedly, a lover from years before, appears right before Venus’s eyes. Although Venus does not want to show that she forgives him, she does so anyway. Of course, this makes Matt iffy but that’s not the point! From what it looks like, Omar seems to hate turtle soup. I wonder why. Other than that, let’s see what will happen next!
Episode 141 – Sisterly Love, the Fate of Class of 2009

            Yessenia, Alex, Shirley (C), and Huy were all in the midst of the Floral Waterscape now. Shirley pointed at a beautiful, lake filled with pink highlights. "Let's go over there too!" Yessenia laughed along to Shirley's excitement.
            Alex sat down in front of the lake. "This brings back short memories." He thought about the time when he found Venus resting by a lake back in Enheizer. "Hm..." He closed his eyes.
            Huy and Yessenia sat down with him. Shirley ran along the shore, feeling the cool breeze before they had to leave again. Yessenia had her knees up, wrapped by her arms. "Hey Huy, you and Shirley said something about the Telsi, right?"
            "Yep. The Telsi potion can bring peace and happiness to anything you want. It's like a magic wish. Knowing this place being another world filled with strange elemental powers, the Telsi potion could actually be possible. That's why I want to look for it."
            "Hm, that is interesting." said Yessenia. "I would like to find out about this potion as well."
            Huy nodded. "Yeah, the thing is... I don't trust Shirley with the potion. She could wish for something stupid like making ogres pretty while we got all these kinds of choices such as world peace and such. I think only you would be reliable with this potion."
            Yessenia blushed. "M-Me? You do not have to say that..." She looked away.
            "It's only true! You're always serious, aren't you? And, you understand people a lot. When you talked about wanting Shirley to be happy before we leave this waterscape, that made me understand so much about you. You are very mature."
            Alex was listening, but he did not care much. Yessenia was still blushing. She responded to Huy, "I have only been mature for a reason..."
            "What was that?"
            "Uh- never mind. We should just forget abo-..."
            "No, you shouldn't keep these things away from us forever." Huy interrupted her. "Is there something bothering you?" Huy asked. Yessenia was silent for a moment. "I mean it's okay not to tell me now or later. I just wanted to let you know that keeping it in your mind forever without letting it out would be bad."
            Yessenia began having tears in her eyes. "But... I...!"
            Huy was surprised to see Yessenia falling in tears. They have known each other for a little bit last year during their freshman year. He knew she was a strong woman but finally seeing her weak side after so long, it was just surprising. "Yessenia, it's okay... let's not think about this if you don't want to."
            "It was because of me, that my sister failed to do what she has always wanted to do."
            "Huh?"
            "I have three sisters, but I am talking about the one who is a senior right now."
            "Oh, Juriana."
            "She had powers too. She also had wind powers within her own class generation, class of 2009. I only found out about this about two months after our freshman year. That's when I became mature and started talking differently in a sense. She told me everything, about how she had wind powers, how she had to complete her missions, how she had to take her powers away for good somehow. One thing she did not want to tell me about her powers was about where these missions were held. I never knew. It was only recently that I figured it could be this world, the world of Elsiya. One day soon after, she snuck home one night, only coming to me instead of any other family member. She was very beat up, saying she had lost in the game of survival. She had lost her powers along with many other people. She said only one will remain to keep his or her power forever in the end."
            "Does that mean we have to-..."
            "Yes, Huy. Eventually, it will happen and I worry everyday about that. Even if it is just a game, Juriana was brutally beat and she had to hide herself in Arkon's Magic for days since time speed differs from Earth and Arkon's Magic. I had to sneak food from the kitchen and go to Arkon's Magic to feed her every day until she was fully healed. She told me this..."
            "Please, Yessenia. Be very alert from now on and stay away from any danger as best as you can. I do not want to see my sister go through the same thing as me. I love you a lot."
            "And she began to cry." Yessenia concluded.
            "Do you think we're going to fight each other? The class of 2011 could be different! I know lots of us will resent fighting each other because we also love one another."
            "That is the thing! Class of 2009 loved each other too until they found out they had to fight each other to keep their powers. People like us, especially Matt, never wanted his fire powers. Him, and many other people, grew a closer bond to their power and they began finding it useful. They would do anything to keep their powers. This whole thing about elemental strength alienates us from what we used to call, friends."
            "Yessenia!" Huy grabbed onto her shoulders as he said angrily, "We are not like that! I would never do that to you nor to my friends. It's not who I am!"
            Yessenia was shaking because she was too happy and proud from what she was hearing. "Huy... You are the only guy who I can actually have these conversations with..."
            Huy chuckled. "Of course. This is a serious matter, isn't it?" By this time, Alex was already asleep.
 ~~~
            Matt stood with Venus and Johnny as they were nearing the pier. Matt had his arms crossed while being annoyed with the both of them. "I am looking for information on where Jaime could be and you two, who barely even met each other, suddenly do all these lovey-dovey things while I'm not around?!"
            "N-No, that's not it..." Venus was feeling guilty.
            "Who is this weird kid?" Johnny asked.
            "Matt, he is one of the three guys I've talked about. But we're good now. I guess I was just being selfish, and stuff..." said Venus. Matt was awfully confused. He only grinned. Venus gave a chuckle just to brighten their mood. "So um, eheh, we are going in that elevator boat, right?"
            Nix appeared beside Matt. "Did someone say ‘elevator boat’?!"
            "Where did you come from?" Matt asked swiftly.
            Venus giggled, "It's that cute chicken again."
            "Oh, so it's a chicken." Johnny commented.
            "NO!!" Nix yelled. "I've been going there a few times."
            Matt tried to think about how he and Nix first met. Apparently, Nix is older than when they first saw each other. "So you're familiar with this world?"
            "This world, Elsiya? Of course! I was born here."
            Matt whispered to Venus and Johnny, "In this world, there is such a place for talking animals or what?"
            "Beats me, eh..." Venus said stupidly.
            "You don't want to go on the elevator boat thing?!" Nix began to frown.
            Matt thought about it for a moment. "Well, Jaime might be here in Melvin, so..."
            Venus interrupted him. "I doubt it. There is no other ship filled with soldiers. The only boat here is this very elevator boat. He might have already left. All we can do now is take the boat and go back to Nerim Lake to see what recent soldiers are up to with the broken ship from before."
            Matt agreed with her. "I guess you're right... Now we have to figure out a way to get into the elevator boat then."
            "I have a plan! I always do this." Nix was flying in the air. It flew away towards the ship. "Head to the front door!"
            Matt stuttered. "Geeh, what?! U-Uh, what is he going to do?"
            Venus ran towards the ship as well, but on a different route from Nix. "You heard the chicken!"
            Matt placed his right hand over his face in disbelief. "How does she trust this bird more than myself?" Johnny followed along, so Matt had no other choice.
            All the train guards stared at the bird. The bird entered a window from the elevator boat and the guards became mesmerized. They decided to follow the bird as well in order to find it. Only one of them told every other guard to check out what happened. Johnny stopped running. "There's still someone!"
            Venus laughed. "Hah, like that has ever stopped me before. We'll just beat him up!"
            "That's Venus for you." Matt gave a disappointed smile.
            The guard told them to stop. "Halt, it's me, Omar! Hehe."
            "Are you serious. Why are you everywhere?" Matt wondered.
            "The thing is, there is a fancy event today for mainly the rich. They're going sight-seeing, so basically half the people on this boat who want to actually land on the lake are leaving. I assume you're that half."
            Venus rolled her eyes, "So are you."
            "With that fact, you're going to have to wear fancy clothing."
            "And where can we find this?" Venus questioned him with anguish. "We don't have this 'Elsiyan' money."
            "Don't worry! I figured you'd be on this ship so I brought you three these awesome clothing!"
            Matt was given a nice black and white-patterned vest with a long-sleeve gray shirt. Matt smiled. "Fancy clothing, you say? It looks pretty awesome."
            Johnny took the black suit with a white collared shirt. "I like casual-fancy. I guess I'll take it!"
            Venus blushed. "Oh my gosh. I can't wait to see mine now. The ones Matt and Johnny have are nice!"
            Omar chuckled. "I'm glad you're enthusiastic about here! I took a while looking for yours, so I hope you like it." Omar handed Venus a blue dress with round ends, making her look like an unbloomed flower. There were green streaks all over the bottom and two large red circles on both sides for her legs.
            "What the hell is this?!" Venus pointed at the dress. "It looks like a blue monster with red eyes and disgusting green teeth!"
            "I tried." Omar said as he took a step into the elevator boat. "Now come on in!"
            "Wait, where did you get these clothes?" Matt asked. Venus was behind Matt and Johnny, crying nonstop.
            "I work here. You think I can't rent out clothing for free?"
            "Free is not really the word for it." Johnny said slowly.
            Matt became excited. "Well, at desperate times like these, we just have to accept it and get onto the boat! I can't wait to see what it's like. I also have to find Nix."
 ~~~
            A mysterious girl was walking through the marshes where there were many trees surrounding the area. "Three elemental crystals, three animal-based powers. Who shall it be?" This woman is Shirley Ma, the second 'Shirley' in the story. She prefers to be called Girly Shirley for an unknown reason, but she finds 'Shirl' natural as well. Her voice was dark and filled with mystery. The way she spoke was quite slow. "I have three girls in mind... Hehe."
 ~~~
            Matt, Venus, and Johnny all walked in to the crowd. Some people stared at them, giggling. Venus clenched her teeth in anger and she stared at Omar, wanting to punch him from behind. Everyone else was in fancy clothing all laid out in black coats and white-sleeved shirts from the men, while women wore all sorts of colors that splashed through their dresses, kind of like a prom. Venus... on the other hand...
            "Don't worry, Venus." said Johnny with a calming tone. "I'll still love you too."
            "Oh save it. I'm ugly!" Venus yelled.
            Matt whispered to them, "Keep it down. I'm going to look for Nix. You two... stall or something until we get to the bottom of the waterfall." At the bottom of the waterfall lies Nerim Lake, where the Floyde had crashed into a while ago.
            As Matt left, Johnny asked, "Who was that guy anyway?"
            "He's my friend that I met last year. You don't have to feel paranoid. He's not interested in me. I have a love-dar."
            "A what-dar?"
            "Never mind, sheesh. So what brings you to Melvin?" Venus wondered.
            Johnny held Venus's hands and they walked together to a table. "Well, I told you before. I came to El Monte to talk to Amy (C) about where you were but you were already gone somewhere. Then, everything froze and I was disappearing. I started out here, in Melvin. What about you?"
            Venus giggled. "Eheh... It was a long trip. I started out in an airship leading to Wisteria. The soldiers thought I was a part of the peasants who were supposed to be in cells. They thought I tried to sneak out and I couldn't do anything about it. So you know, might as well take a stroll towards Wisteria and explore the new land. Then, things happened and I'm here!"
            "That was very vague. But, whatever floats your boat, right?"
            "Of course! Now there is music and people slow-dancing. Should we join them?"
            "I thought you'd never ask!" Johnny said with a sparkling smile.
            Venus grabbed his hand and she began happily walking towards the dance floor. "This makes me really happy." She blushed. "I never thought we'd actually come back to each other like this." Johnny laughed. They began to hug each other. Though, Johnny had a strange grin on him when Venus was not looking.
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: … …
Venus: Matt? …Are you alright?
Matt:
Nix: I think he’s angry.
Matt:
Omar: This is not good. It is ironic that someone who can rage so much ends up having fire powers. You know what this means, right?
Venus: I don’t know…
Omar: And look out, Jaime is on the loose.
Venus: Why is he on this ship?! Do I have to say this for Matt this time? Ugh. Next time on episode 142, Elemental Rage, a Twin-Sword Mastery Battle!!
Jaime: Well this looks fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment