Lots more artwork has been added into the database! I am currently borrowing my brother's tablet in creation of more character artworks and volume 12. Although, his tablet is harder to adapt to than my own. Blah. Anyway, 1 episode will be released each time until March as it says on the Episode List. Have a great week! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 142. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 142 if you cannot find it.
-Tony has been added onto the character list!
-Huy and Peter have new character images. Here is Tony's image while I'm at it.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment