I can't find my tablet pen! BLAH! Other than that, I'm doing well in college and at the same time, somehow balancing out my progress on this story. Life's good! I just thought of another small update for the future. The update will arrive soon. Enjoy this week's update! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 138 and 139. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 138 and 139 if you cannot find it.
-All characters no longer have their class schedule and club list due to complication and irrelevance.
-All characters with the tab "relationship to" has now been changed to "relation to" due to awkwardness. xD-Shirley and Peter have new pictures on their character page!
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment