It’s me, Nix! Remember what happened on episode 145? Oh well. I’ll tell you anyway! Once Matt and Venus reached Elk Village, Amy starts to talk about how she and Bunhong first appeared in Elk Village. Bunhong and Amy reveal that they started out in Elk Village and began making a living there as heroes. The funny thing is, Johnny was also with them. On the elevator boat, Johnny said he started out in Melvin. This is strange. Anyway, Venus becomes emotional about the broken love and she storms off. In this case, Matt does not understand. While this happens, Tony and Jaime continue engaging on their plans. Yessenia and Van starts having a conversation that leads to a mystery behind Tony, but it is still more of a mystery than an answer. How much more can we know about them?
Episode 146 – The Missing Page of the Grimoire Book
Elk Village continued to stay in peace. Apparently, Bunhong did well with guarding the village since there are less monsters bombarding the area. Amy if there to help too, of course. She has not actually mentioned how. Still throughout Elk Village lies Venus, who worries about herself versus life. The fact that three friends had left her with ease while losing her golden necklace striked her heart significantly. As for Matt, he was taking a quiet stroll around the whole village, thinking about his friends. As a recap, Matt hoped that Yessenia, Alex, and Alice are okay. He wondered what it would be like if his two closest friends, Santi and Jen, were with him right at this moment. Without them, Matt felt lonely. It was harder for friends to stick close together because there was no one there to have a dominant strategy that everyone would agree to. This was much simpler in Matt's freshman year.
Nix appeared from Matt's spirit. It began floating next to Matt while Matt continued moping around. Nix spoke with the highest pitch possible. "Mister Giant, are you feeling okay?"
"Oh, yeah. You don't need to worry. You can go back now."
Nix became sad. "You don't like me, do you?"
"No it's not that." Matt tried to smile. The truth was, Nix was not an actual human being to be friends with. At this rate, Matt would sometimes forget that he had Nix along his side. "Well you know what, sometimes I just got to let you fly around, for fresh air and stuff."
Nix flew against Matt's right arm. Matt could feel the fluffiness from his slightly torn professional clothing he got from Omar, before he entered the elevator boat. Nix said, "No matter where you go, no matter how you'll feel, I'll always be right by your side."
Matt opened his eyes wide in surprise. Nobody at this time was able to stick around with him except Nix. "Friends... are fragile, aren't they?"
Nix frowned. Even as a little bird, it understood what Matt meant.
As time went by, the enemies have been making their way towards their respective orders. William took a step into Lancer, the industrial city which Alex and Huy are in. Michael was nearing Elk Village with a girl at the opposite end of the village. Another girl was on the southern end of Lancer, a distance in between Alex and Yessenia's divided groups. Jaime was making way towards Lancer in order to distract all of the students into going towards Wisteria.
First, William appeared from the northern end of Lancer. Alex and Huy were entering a hotel when suddenly, an announcement started. It called the whole hotel, "Everyone, keep on your guards!"
Alex raised both of his hands. "W-We didn't do anything though! We just got here!"
Huy pushed his head lower towards the ground. "Wait." He ran behind a giant flower pot and Alex followed. "Something is not right here." Huy knew the caller was not talking about them. It would not have made any sense for the workers to figure out Alex and Huy's appearance right away.
A few workers whispered to each other. "What are they saying to each other?"
The announcer called again. "Lieutenant William is here to inspect the city. Please keep all doors closed in case of anonymous intruders roaming around the suburbs."
"William?" Alex tapped his chin. "Where have I heard that name before?"
Huy clenched his teeth. "Haven't you heard of him in El Monte? He's one of the students in our Biology class."
"And he's a lieutenant in this world?!"
"That's strange. What business does he have with the CORP soldiers?"
Alex began to put the pieces together. "Those who are involved with the CORP soldiers are Jaime and Michael so far... And, possibly Tony."
"I have a feeling there are more than just them." Huy suddenly stopped. The two students could see William entering the hotel.
William said to the thin air, "Soul activated."
"What?" Alex became confused. Alex and Huy could hear a tearing behind them on the walls. They turned around and they could see an eyeball moving around on the wall. Alex yelped with a short scream.
William's eyes were closed, like always. He smiled and said at the same time to the giant flower pot, "Ah, I found two people."
"Crap!" Huy whispered to Alex.
"Hmhm~ 'crap' is right!~" William chuckled with a demonic and sarcastic tone. William's fingers were slightly moving. "Animate soul." He whispered. The eye on the walls behind Alex and Huy continued moving around. Alex screeched again. "That book was respectively mine, sir."
"Book?" Alex barely noticed that he was holding his Grimoire book behind him. He had held the book for so long that it became his second nature to hold something without realizing it is even there anymore.
"May I take?" A hand appeared from the wall and Alex splashed water on the eye. The hand stopped since the eye was getting blinded by water. William grinned but his eyes were closed, indicating that he was still seemingly happy. "Oh, that's a shame. I guess you don't want to give it back."
Huy said to Alex, "And don't use your powers right now! We don't need people to know that you're dangerous with water."
William coughed. "Well then, I must tell you something important." Alex and Huy began to pay attention. "I heard about you, Alex, heading towards Lancer. So, I took the offer to take this route to find you. Surprisingly, I did. I didn't think you would have made it this far."
"That's because I'm here." Huy joked. Alex whacked Huy's square-headed head with the Grimoire book.
"That aside," William disregarded Huy's joke, "I believe you have found your missing page."
Alex gasped. "The missing page?!" He began thinking in his mind, "The page that could possibly be the formula or whereabouts on the Telsi potion! Wait a minute." He remembered how Huy was very enthusiastic, but protective of the Telsi potion.
William laughed. "Oho! That's right. The missing page is right before my very own grip." William showed his left hand, clenching the page. "It is the exact page that I had taken from your book. Yes, it is the Telsi potion's formula."
Alex and Huy were both surprised. Huy turned to Alex. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"
"I-I didn't know that the missing page was the actual formula!"
"You were trying to keep it a secret all for yourself, weren't you?"
"N-N-No! I swear!"
"Then give me the book. Let me see the context of the whole novel."
"I don't think it's even a novel. I think it's more of an educational book!"
"I don't care! Just hand over that book!"
William interrupted them. "Oh my~ That's not a way to talk to your friends, you two. Aren't you more worried that someone else has the formula?"
"What do you plan on doing with it?!" Huy interrogated him.
William answered. "To create the Telsi potion, dummy."
"I MEANT THE POTION, NOT THE FORMULA!" Huy exploded in annoyance.
William laughed again. "Oh! The Telsi potion might be able to produce more elemental crystals. Do you know how awesome that would be?"
"The Pendulum of Time that Tony created already did that! We don't need any more. If more crystals are created, then more magic power will be spread throughout the world. There are dangerous, untrustable people out there who will use this in a bad way."
Huy looked away. "I'm barely learning about all of this now." However, he knew something that Alex was not aware of. He thought about Yessenia. "A friend told me that the class of 2011 will eventually fight each other and the last one standing can keep their elemental crystal!"
"So, the more crystals, the longer and complex the tournament will be! That is wonderful. Besides, one of the crystals has gotta contain a reverse or healing power. We can fix any kind of destruction. In a way, me keeping the Telsi formula will help the both of us."
Alex and Huy were about eight feet away from each other now. The tension was growing between the three of them, although William’s smile did not change. Alex thought in his mind, “Huy wants the book all for himself because he can’t trust me with the formula, and then there’s William who has the actual page that is missing in this Grimoire book.” He thought about it carefully. “Well, Huy seems trustable. If I give this book to him anyway-…”
“Soul, activated.” William said with a chuckle.
The Grimoire book’s cover page erupted with an eyeball. Alex stuttered and then he dropped the book. “W-What the?!”
The book opened and it faced upward with the brown hard cover facing the ground. Two legs grew out of the cover and began walking towards William. William commented, “If the book comes back to me, your powers will weaken. We all have a hidden weapon. Yours truly, Alex, is the Grimoire book itself.”
Huy kneeled a little to gain a power boost to bounce off from the ground. Alex turned to Huy, “Oh no you don’t! That book is mine!” Alex made water appear in the area.
Huy clenched his teeth. “Tch!”
Meanwhile, Shirl entered the ruining city, Wisteria. War still continued and Shirl made a short smile. “Hm. Destruction… At last.”
At the Boral Marshes, Jaime said to himself, “The Marconian Continent itself will be in complete danger. First, Wisteria will be in ruins and then the dangers of the Boral Marshes will spread! That way, more elemental powers are needed to experiment. Haha!”
At Elk Village, Bunhong uses his villager megaphone to call out to the whole village. “Attention, attention! Two mysterious beings are about to enter the village!”
Amy sighed. “Again? You said that last time and it was only Matt and Venus.”
“This time, I can see a man in armor and a woman with strange clothing and long hair. I cannot identify them just yet!” Bunhong said to Amy.
Amy became worried. “This is not good…”
“Spinning Boost!” Huy jumped off the ground with tremendous speed, causing him to spin in the air. His body aimed for William like a flying drill.
“Aqua Tornado!” Alex made water appear like a narrow flying tornado aiming towards William.
William fixed his glasses and said with a smile, “Soul, activate: Golem!” The ground rose on its own and a golem formed. The golem punched Huy and slapped the water away. The book reached William and William took a hold of the book with a laugh. “Ah! Now that’s more like it!”
Huy was on the ground trying to recover from the fall. “Ergh… What the hell was that?”
William made the golem disappear and he also unanimated the book. “I figured you two would know by now. My power can activate any inanimate object and give it a soul that listens to whatever I want it to do. This also works on humans.”
Alex thought about it for a moment and then it finally hit him. “Wait a minute. So that’s why Van said “soul – activated” back at the Floral Waterscape. Van was controlled by William.”
Huy rolled his eyes. “You don’t need to explain that to me.”
“When did you get so mean?!” Alex asked even if he already knew it was because Huy wanted the Grimoire book.
Huy ignored his comment. “William, what connection do you have with Van?”
William opened his arms. “Lots of connection! Van, Maggie, Jenny and I were very close friends back in Potrero Middle School. I was like their boss.”
Huy tried to put the pieces together. “This must mean Maggie and Jenny are still on the loose somewhere…”
William fixed his glasses again. “I’m sorry to admit, but I must tell you now. I bet you have been wondering for the longest time about why the CORP soldiers, us lieutenants in particular, are going for increasing elemental crystals.” Alex and Huy listened carefully. “Firstly, let me take note that we all go to El Monte High School, yes?”
“What’s your point?” Huy asked.
“Right now, there are South El Monte students that we Potrero students are acquainted with. Back in Potrero, there was a borderline of students who had to either go to El Monte or South El Monte depending on which side of the borderline we were closer to. Think of it as a border between two countries. Those South El Monte students in particular used to bully Tony and some of us. As a result, Tony found out about elemental crystals last year and he began to increase the amount of students in El Monte to use powers. He knows well that the South El Monte students will soon gain powers as well.”
Alex opened his eyes widely. “So he’s using us to help him fight against South El Monte students in the future?!”
“I wouldn’t say ‘using’. He means no harm. You all just refuse to conform, so he has to retaliate - with force!” The word ‘force’ significantly increased the tension now…
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: W-W-What the?!
Jenny: Matt? Is that really you?
Matt: AHH! Get away! You must be dangerous!
Van: I need to get back to my boss!
Yessenia: Boss? Who is that?
Van: Uh… nobody.
Huy: Enough with your lectures, William! Give us the Telsi formula!
William: Honors classes! AP classes! Oh! What a delight!!
Alex: This topic disgusts me… I’m going to rip your ears off and feed it to my dogs and make sure you will never be able to hear agai-
Michael: Listen to me, you’re all in danger!
Matt: More like we’re all being annoyed, to me! Next time on episode 147, Knowledge Equals Elemental Power!
Huy: Who cares!! GIVE US THE TELSI FORMULA!!
William: Oh my. I think we’re a bit too feisty today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment