Saturday, March 31, 2012

Website 10.3, March 31, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 10.3! It corresponds to November 2008.

From now on, I will be featuring weekly artwork that has to do with the story's episode(s) that come out. :)
Matt and Amy enter the Plaines Triangle, but to their surprise, there is a time limit!
Spring Break was very peaceful! :) Not much to say though. I'm getting caught on drawing and I'm currently writing a plot for 167+. It's the first time I actually decide to cover up all the plot holes. They will be fixed, no worries. I do plan to bring back some old characters, and will also add a character list from all arcs, you know, the ones who don't have character pages of their own. :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episode 150. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 150 if you cannot find it.-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment