Volume 12 is here! Sorry for the almost-2-day delay. The artwork took a lot longer than I expected. It was like 2x longer and I had to help my family make a yard sale. It was a fun weekend! This volume will go through the same process: the two groups struggle to go through the Marconian Continent.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 144 and 145. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 144 and 145 if you cannot find it.
-Jaime's age is now 15.
-Amy C. and Bunhong have new character images.
-Volume 12 is here! It is now added onto the "Extras" page.-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment