Saturday, March 24, 2012

Website 10.2, March 24, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 10.2! It corresponds to November 2008.

This website update is kind of large. All characters in Potrero and Rio Hondo now have modern updates for the Preferences on their character pages. Also, manga chapter 1, pages 5 and 6 are done! Episode 148 and 149 have been published and there are new episode titles for the future. Finals week is over and I did well in my classes; it was better than I thought! It's time for Spring Break and a lot of catching up to do on this website. Have fun! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 148 and 149. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 148 and 149 if you cannot find it.
-All Potrero and Rio Hondo students now have modern updates on the Preferences within their character pages.
-Van, Maggie, and Jenny have new GIF images on the character list.
-There are two new pages on a manga attempt on the "Extras" page.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment