Moments
before, the whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on
the Druskane Continent. Matt, Alex, Nix, and Rowen all arrive at the Cranium
Heights where there is a hidden spring connected to an oasis. Lupe appeared in
front of Yessenia’s group who was all headed towards Crestwood, the first city
to be reached when arriving at the Druskane Continent. At that moment, Lupe
begins to tell the group about her own history. She was also trapped in the
world of Elsiya along with all of the other El Monte students. When Yessenia’s
group arrived at Crestwood, they split for a few hours before night time when
they are reminded to head out to the next destination. Meanwhile, Rowen
explains to Matt and Alex about how he became the only elemental user of 2007.
Yessenia meets an old friend, Brandon Mares. However, he seems to be having an
opposition against Yessenia’s idea…
Episode 172 – Vicious Rivalry of the Artistic, Fire
Versus Water!
Brandon
was facing against both Yessenia and Venus. Surprisingly, Yessenia takes no
mercy against even her friends when it comes to saving society from danger of
the Peridot soldiers. Venus stretched her whip. “While being away in Elk
Village, I’ve learned lots of techniques. Watch this!” She made a Crackle where
she tried to Brandon. Brandon jumped away and the whip slapped the floor.
Followed by this, a short lightning appeared right above the ground.
Brandon
quickly drew a bunch of basketballs but they were two times the size of a
normal ball. Yessenia slashed each ball away while Venus just ran away
screaming. Yessenia made a Wind Counter to go bounce the basketballs back to
Brandon. Brandon was attacked by one of the basketballs and then he laughed,
“Heh! You’re pretty smart, Yessenia! Always have been, but really lazy, no?”
“Don’t
go mentioning that out of nowhere! Air-…”
Brandon
interrupted her next attack by drawing a large machine. Venus gasped. “WHOAAA
what is that?!” The large machine was gray but shiny. There was a net-shaped
opening in the front and there was a button that Brandon could press.
Brandon
smiled. “Watch out for the incredible, most strongest and dangerous machine!
It’s such a beautiful gimmick. We must turn on some music just for this. Here
is the awesome weapon, the BLOWDRYER!”
The
music suddenly died and Yessenia and Venus looked away in shame. Yessenia said
quietly, “…It… is a blowdryer…”
“Totally
ruined it…” Venus added.
Brandon
triggered the button on the blowdryer and he cancelled Yessenia’s upcoming Air
Tornado. Brandon drew a useless sunflower growing in front of him. “What are
you going to do now? Every move you make, every item I can summon.~ It was
expected that you would put pride and savior towards a whole city over one of
your best friends. Well, former best friends.”
Yessenia
tried to attack him with a normal strike. “Stop saying that!”
“You
don’t want to think about it?”
Venus
was confused. “What are you two talking about?”
“We
were best friends all throughout Elementary and Middle school. In High school,
we vowed to experiment our friendship by going our separate ways and meeting
new friends on our own. After our senior year, we would go back together as
close friends and tell each other many of our upcoming stories that will yet to
be happened. For now, we are considered rivals.” Brandon explained.
Venus
dropped her whip. “What? What kind of experiment is that?”
Yessenia
and Brandon began attacking each other simultaneously. Brandon continued, “But,
it seems that we both made friends with Jennifer!”
Yessenia
shook her head. “How can you say we are rivals? We helped each other in the
summer in order to stop Luther.”
“That’s
what rivals do. We help each other. We leave each other until the time is right
for our return. Tell you what, Yessenia.”
Yessenia
and Venus paused on their battle stances. Venus crossed her arms. “Oh what
now?”
Brandon
threw the sunflower at her, “Here you go, beautiful!~ A free sunflower!”
“WHAT
IS THIS FOR?!”
Brandon
ignored her question and then he went on, “Why don’t we make a deal, Yessenia?
I’ll do this just for you. I will pretend that you defeated me and I will leave
Crestwood alone, if you make an agreement with me.”
Yessenia
clenched onto her long sword. “What is it that you want?”
“If
you promise not to hurt any of my
friends, the Peridot lieutenants.”
“Ergh…
But…” Yessenia thought about it in her mind. “(This does not seem like a very
fitting promise…) Fine. I will leave your friends alone.” She took a step past
Brandon, “I am not in any mood to battle another good friend of mine anyway.”
“Jennifer?”
Brandon became concerned. “She is also a part of the Peridot soldiers. Isn’t
she one of your new best friends in high school?”
Yessenia
continued walking. “Yes.” She said without turning around.
Venus
said in a serious tone, “Two best friends in opposing sides… This can’t be
good.”
Brandon
sat down on a bench nearby. “I’ll be taking a break around here! Kinda tired
anyway.”
Yessenia
waved at him, still not turning around, “You do that.”
~~~
At the same
time, Matt and Alex were still following Rowen towards Tigre Village. Rowen
suddenly stopped. “Before we head into the main base, Tigre Village, I have to
make a phone call.”
“What’s
with all the suspense?!” Matt complained.
Rowen
turned around with a different, deeper tone, “Do you want to go there alone and
get eaten by tigres?” Rowen pronounced ‘tigers’ as tee-gress.
Matt
and Alex looked at each other in confusion. “Uh…” They said at the same time.
Alex
added, “Eaten by what?”
“Tigres.”
“What
the heck is a tee-gress?” Matt wondered.
“You
know, the vicious animals on Earth that are orange and always compared to
lions.”
“OH
TIGERS.” Alex yelled.
“What
strange children.” Rowen began calling somebody on his phone.
Matt
whispered, “Look who’s talking…” Matt and Alex began laughing together until
they suddenly stopped and looked away, pretending to be angry at each other.
Alex
said to him while closing his eyes, “I still don’t like the idea that we’re
following him just to play with death.”
“Stop
saying that. It’s just Santi.”
“And
Rowen’s friends. If news about this spreads around, everybody will want the
Telsi potion just to revive their relatives and friends!”
Matt
began feeling the anger build up within him. His yellow aura sprawled. Nix
appeared out of Matt’s spirit. “Mr. Giant man, please control yourself!”
“Yeah,
listen to your chicken.” Alex agreed.
“I’ll
just have to shut you up then.” Matt said with force. His fists were bursting
in flames.
Alex
gasped. “You wouldn’t.”
Matt
punched Alex on the face as fast as he could but Alex’s face turned into water.
The water splashed itself towards the ground and it bounced back up to form the
real Alex. Matt rolled his eyes. “When did you learn that?”
Alex
created an essence of water around his whole body. “Our powers are always
growing the more we get used to our abilities.”
“Well
whatever. I can be stronger too. You just keep annoying me. You might as well
learn how it feels to be bothered by other people!” Matt glided into the air
and then he made a flame of needles fly towards the ground. Alex used his Water
Subordination skill again and he tried to counter with an Aqua Strike from the
ground.
Matt
guarded with his fire shield but it disintegrated immediately. Matt made a
surprised expression. Of course, even if the fire shield could withstand most
particles, water was one of its weaknesses. Alex clenched his palms and made
large bubbles appear around Matt in an instant. “Don’t take me lightly just
because you’ve had your powers longer!” He created yet another skill where the
bubbles popped with huge force. Matt fell to the ground. There was smoke and
debris flowing in Alex’s vision. His glasses were also fogging up.
After
falling defenselessly, Matt slowly stood up again. “Well fine. Let’s try this!”
Matt created flames all around him and then he twirled towards Alex. The flames
were running through his own pathway uncontrollably. Alex had nowhere to run,
but luckily he had his water powers to cool down the flames. Matt laughed. “You
fell for it!” Fire Missiles flew from the smoke and attacked Alex with a direct
hit. This almost made Alex faint. Matt pointed at the smoke, “While I was on
the ground, I was able to summon a few Fire Missiles. Even though the missiles
take a while to start moving towards its enemies, it is still useless in
situations like this.”
Alex
said slowly, “Damn… you…”
Matt
crossed his arms. “Are we done?”
Alex
tried to get up. “It’s not that you attacked me severely…”
“…Huh?”
He
was able to stand up now. “At a short moment… I was unable to move much…”
“What
are you talking about now?”
“I…
had a hard time controlling myself. I couldn’t move. My powers malfunctioned a
little.” Right at that moment, Matt’s head made a sudden striking blow to his
mind.
“ERGH!
Agh!” He knelt down, feeling the back of his head. “What was that?!”
Alex
coughed. “It seems like we both overdid our powers back in Wisteria… If we keep
overdoing it, then we’ll be just like…”
Matt
yelled at him, “Shut up! Don’t say anymore!” He knew Alex was talking about
Santi’s fate after overusing his time powers. Matt’s heart was beating fast by
the fact he could easily become dysfunctional if time went on.
“I
just…” Alex began crying. “I just wanted to protect you, because you are my
friend… But I can’t even protect myself. Why…! Why can’t I do anything right?!”
Matt
was shocked to hear this. For the first time, Alex admitted to him such thing.
Matt remembered that he snuck up on Alex and Yessenia’s conversation back at
the String River. Matt looked away without a word. Truthfully, Matt felt the
same way about himself. He was not even able to save Wisteria even if he said
that protecting the city was his promise…
~~~
Back
in Crestwood, the mysterious girl who ran throughout the city was finally
reaching the end. Yessenia and Venus were already at the meeting spot. Shirley
and William arrived at the destination afterwards. Omar and Peter were still in
the middle of trying to get the camera back from the auction house. Lastly, Huy
was peacefully making his way to the exit of Crestwood after buying new
gauntlets to improve his boosting powers.
Shirley took a
look at her cellphone. “It’s almost 8 PM.” Her phone suddenly turned off. “Oh
great. My phone ran out of battery.”
William
laughed barbarically but he did this sarcastically. Shirley slapped him. At
this moment, Shirley had a new tank top and short-shorts. She styled her hair
back to normal. William, on the other hand, had a completely different outlook.
He had no hat on and he also wore a reddish scarf along with a regular tee
shirt and shorts. “All we have to do is wait now, right?”
Yessenia
nodded. “Yes. Those are interesting clothes by the way.”
Venus
groaned. “Aww… I should have bought new clothes here instead of at Wisteria.”
“They
were free in Wisteria.” Yessenia said sarcastically.
“That’s
because the city was all ruined anyway!” Venus said in annoyance.
When
Shirley agreed with him, a girl suddenly appeared in the distance. Shirley
squinted her eyes. “Is that Yessenia? No…” The girl came closer and Shirley
scratched her head. “Blonde hair and a pink dress… She also has a lot of
ribbons on her. Why does she look so familiar? Eh? HEY. HEY!! She’s not
stopping!!”
The
girl tried to control herself. “Oh crap! I’m too much in a hurry!” Suddenly,
she crashed into Shirley. William slid away from the crash. The girl fell on
top of Shirley.
Shirley
pointed at her, “Hey you! Watch where you’re going!! You know what- You’re just
like Matt when I barely met him. Always stupid and crashing into people, ugh!”
The
girl frowned. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.” She glared at Shirley.
“OHHH!!!! OHO! It’s you!!”
Shirley
said stupidly, “…Eh?”
Venus
took out her whip. “Who is this crazy little lady?”
Yessenia
placed her hand over her own head in shame, “She obviously looks taller than
you…”
“You
haven’t aged a bit! I know we were enemies the first time, but I learned so
much from my relatives. I haven’t seen them in a while.” The girl said in
happiness.
Shirley
slapped the girl several times, “Do I care? You just tripped on me and then you
randomly talk to me as if you know me!”
William
whispered to himself, “So harsh…” Yessenia quietly agreed with him by shaking
her head.
Shirley
slapped William as well. “Shut your mouth!”
William
cried, “Why just me?!”
The
girl giggled. “As feisty as ever. I missed that about you!” She gave a huge
smile. “My step-sister told me all about your and the context of that one book
you kept crying about. Your name is Shirley! You were so cool back then! Or
now. Or then, I don’t know. You look so young still even after all these
years.”
Shirley
blushed. “W-What the hell? For real, what the heck is going on?”
Venus
came closer to the girl with her whip. “Shirley, do you know this girl? Can I
beat her? She’s such a creep!”
“NO!
Sheesh. Anyway, who are you?”
The girl pointed
at herself, “Aw come on! You don’t even recognize me?! It’s me, Marri the
puppetmaster back in Echoville!”
The exit of
Crestwood was quiet for about three seconds until a sudden shrill burst
appeared from Shirley’s throat and out of her mouth, “WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!!?!!!!!??!?!!!!!!”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Shirley:
Marri?! Why are you here? And… you look older! And your breasts…
Marri:
Strange right?! I haven’t seen you in years!
Shirley:
But I haven’t seen you in 7 months…
Nix: The
three tigermen make their debut here!
Matt:
You had to ruin the surprise?
Nix:
We’re bound to find out eventually!
Jennifer: Do you like my new cute pet? I call it Bunny.
Venus:
But it’s… it’s huge!!
Matt:
Hey, get off my back, will you?!
Alex:
You don’t know what you’re getting into!
Matt:
We’re finally being introduced to the main village of Elsiya, Tigre Village!
Next time on episode 173, The Five Years Gone Missing, Peridot Soldiers and
Tigre Village!




0 comments:
Post a Comment