Saturday, July 28, 2012

Episode 175 - William and the Drones, the Messy Parade Starts Here!

Moments before, the whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Matt, Alex, Nix, and Rowen are all headed for Tigre Village after a short confliction with each other. The Peridot soldiers are finally introduced along with Taiger, Lagi, and Telgei. Meanwhile, Yessenia’s group is heading towards the bridges in order to reach Tigre Village on their own. Now, William has to fight against two people – Johan and Ghoul, but will he stand a chance against them at the same time?
Episode 175 – William and the Drones, the Messy Parade Starts Here!

            At the end of the Switcher Hills, Shirley is seen coughing and in full exhaustion, but Marri seemed perfectly fine. Yessenia, Venus, and Huy watched them contrast with each other. Shirley huffed and puffed for air with an uncomfortable expression on her face.
            Huy stared at her. “You seem tired.”
            “WHAT ELSE?! I had to be the decoy by throwing so much ice on the ground just to see if the mines were there!”
            Marri held onto a doll, “I’m the one who helped too, okay? I’m not tired at all.”
            “You shut your mouth, evil girl. Right now, we’re supposed to be focused on heading to that Tigre Village, wherever that is.”
 ~~~
            Meanwhile, William controlled Ghoul’s movements. He joked to them, “What kind of friends are you two? Why are you hurting each other?”
            Ghoul’s arms were being controlled. He threw an explosive drone at Johan. “Dodge it!!”
            Johan ran like a girl, “EEYAAAH!”
            Ghoul laughed after puckering a signature kiss to mid-air, “Mwah! Gahah! You just screamed like a girl!” He uncontrollably threw three more drones that exploded the bridges around them.
            Johan tried to jump away but the explosion was large enough to catch up to his movements. Johan tripped and fell into the water. “You know what? Time to get serious! Attack the one who’s controlling you! Mecha-form! Go!” Johan began shining and machinery appeared on his legs and arms. Then, a large armor clamped onto his body and lastly, his head. “Yeah, baby!”
            Ghoul threw an explosive at Johan, “Hurry up and stop William!”
            The drones did not affect Johan since Johan was in machinery. “Alright already!” Johan’s right arm opened into several splits and out came a machine gun. “Can you dodge this?” Johan shot several gunshots towards William.
            William controlled Ghoul’s drones to clash with the gunshots which exploded in midair. Johan yelled at Ghoul with frustration, “What are you doing?! Stop messing around!”
            Ghoul made a girlish scream followed by William’s ability to levitate Ghoul in midair. “EEYAH!”
            William chuckled. “Oho. This is unfortunate~.”
 ~~~
            Matt and Alex were face-to-face with Winny and Jason. Matt opened his arms, “Hey Winny, you should help us. Rowen is trying to revive the dead!”
            “He is? Then Santi can…” Winny began smiling. “Santi can come back to us!”
            Matt shook his head. “Wait, that’s not the point. Alex and I both agreed that reviving Santi can come later. Our priorities are to stop Rowen.”
            Winny disagreed with him. “No way. Rowen is our master. He’s the leader of our Peridot soldiers!”
            Alex gasped. “Did she say ‘our’?”
            “You’re a part of them too?!” Matt said in hesitation. “We can’t fight each other, Winny.”
            Nix appeared next to Matt and Alex. “Those are Peridot soldiers! They must be evil!”
            “Winny can do whatever she wants!” Jason said to him.
            “Who the hell are you?” Matt said disrespectfully.
            Jason crossed his arms. “Damn it. When we were ordered to head here, I was hoping we would find beautiful women on the way.”
            “If you’re looking for beautiful, I don’t think Matt’s the right idea for that.” Alex joked.
            “Damn it, Alex! Stop with that!” Matt remembered how Alex mentioned Matt’s unsatisfactory beauty. “Anyway, if you two don’t get out of our way, we’ll just forcefully stop you!” Matt threw a fireball and Winny easily dodged it by taking one step to the side. Jason barely avoided the fireball but he fell backwards and he held tightly onto a cliff.
            “EEEK!” he yelped.
            While nobody cared, Winny chuckled, “Matt, Alex… I really don’t want to fight you guys either… We went through so much. But, don’t you guys see? We can stop Rowen – once he gets the Telsi potion for us.”
            Matt began thinking about it. “She does have a point, Alex…”
            “You’re thinking against it again?” Alex grinned.
            Nix grabbed Matt’s arm. “But, but we just agreed not to go back to that!”
            Winny turned away, “Oh come on. I haven’t changed at all, really. It’s just that it’s better for us to find the easier way out of this by tricking him. I really want to meet Santi one more time.”
            Alex thought about it carefully. “We’re going to do the betraying too… Hm, sounds nothing like us.”
            Matt sighed. “I guess that is a pretty good approach. Winny, we’ll follow you then.”
            “Well then, should we head on to Tigre Village as soon as possible or slow down so that Rowen can gather some information on the Telsi potion?”
            Matt agreed. “Yeah, I guess we could take our time. But, if you or Mr. Hentai here ends up trying to make a move, we will fight back.”
            “Who are you calling a hentai?!” Jason said.
            Winny grabbed her Changmin ball. “OH!~” She turned into her giddy form, “You hear that, Changmin? We’re going to take a detour back to Tigre Village~. MMMM! New adventures await for us both. I loooove you!”
            Matt and Alex looked at each other in confusion. Alex coughed. “I think she’s talking about the Korean popstar, Changmin.”
            Matt placed a hand over his face. “Augh. I forgot you two were fans of Korean pop.”
            Alex blushed. “No one is supposed to know!”
 ~~~
            Tigre Village, at last… the main group is now on the boundaries of the most crucial area of the Druskane Continent. The Tigermen are known to be sacred breeds that perform several rituals to protect their Gods. As such, in the past, these same breeds asked for Rowen’s help to perform a deed on reviving a volcano.
            Yessenia, Venus, Shirley, Huy, and Marri all headed towards a nearby house that marked the edge of the village. Marri gasped. “Oh my gosh! I think I see Pippy!!”
            Shirley took a look around while covering the sunlight over her forehead. “Hm…? I don’t see any crazy little cat.”
            “It’s a dog, but anyway… It’s over there!” Marri pointed at a dog. “See?”
            Shirley saw a large dog but she kept looking around. “Wait, where’s Pippy?”
            Marri giggled. “That is Pippy, silly!”
            After a moment of silence, Shirley let out a loud scream, “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT?!?!??!”
            Yessenia covered Shirley’s mouth, “Can you be surprised some other time except right now when we are trying to sneak in to the village?!”
            Lupe turns around in surprise. “Jennifer, I heard something over there.”
            Jennifer tapped her foot. “What is taking our maid so long? That girl, really.”
            “You mean Christine? She’s busy making food for the slaves.”
            “Well she should hurry it up. I’m going to go check up on her.”
            “But that noise…”
            “You go check it yourself. I have to see if Christine is even doing her job.”
            Shirley began biting all of her fingers at once. “Aiyaiyaiyai!! Did they mention ‘Christine’?! What is she doing in Elsiya if she wasn’t in our Biology class?”
            Huy thought about it for a while. “I don’t think only the Biology students came here. Some people are exceptions, right?”
            Yessenia shook her head. “Yes. Last year, we have played with that idea several times. If I touch someone while transporting to another world, they follow along with me.”
            “Follow who?” Lupe appeared in front of them but on the other side of the bush.
            Shirley shrieked, “EEEEK! IT’S THAT GIRL!!”
            Venus took a step back, “I’ve got this!” She took out her whip.
            Yessenia grabbed Venus’s arm, “No wait, I think your electric powers would be useful for the center of the village!”
            “Center?! What?!” Venus said in confusion while being dragged. “EEYAAAH!”
            Shirley screamed with her, “AAAAHHH! What is going on?!”
            “Why are we screaming?!” Huy panicked from their panics.
            Marri scratched her head. “Agh… there’s no use now.” She ran off to the cages and Pippy took sight of her. “PIPPY!”
            Lupe quickly turned around to punch the ground. “Not so fast, lovely woman!” The ground suddenly turned slippery all around Marri, Yessenia, and Venus.
            Yessenia jumped up onto one of the cages. In that cage was Jaime. “Eaagh, what the heck?”
            Venus and Marri slipped. Huy pushed Shirley out of the bushes, “Go, do it!”
            “DO WHAT?!” Shirley screeched until she had a plan. “Oh, that’s right!” Shirley created an icicle road leading to the center home where Jennifer walked into. “With my powers, I can just freeze the slippery ground!”
            Lupe became bothered, but she was still calm. “Oh boy… this could get ugly on my part.”
 ~~~
            “Ah, so you’re taking a break, I see.” Jennifer watched Christine sit down on a large log powdered in dough.
            Christine was sweating and her clothes were filled with ingredient stains. “I have done a bit too much mixing… I just can’t do anymore, I’m sorry.”
            Jennifer sighed. “Look, I’m not mad. You and I are from the same school so it’d be awkward to be angry at things like this, but can’t you work a little faster? I mean, Bunny has a huge appetite. So…”
            Christine stood up. “Jennifer, that weird dog who keeps calling itself ‘Pippy’ has a big appetite too. I can’t just neglect that poor dog, or whatever it is.”
            Jennifer pointed at her, “You know, that dog is just a slave. All we have to do is follow Rowen’s orders and eventually, we’ll be able to get back into El Monte. I already have a trick!”
            “And when are you going to do this ‘trick’? It has been several months!”
            Jennifer grabbed Christine’s shoulders, “Are you questioning me? It looks like you want to start something.”
            “No I-…”
            “Just work faster on this, please. If things are not done quickly, Rowen will get angry.”
            Christine gave a frown. “Fine…”
 ~~~
            Pippy began jumping which caused the cage to bounce ravagingly. “I am hungry, I AM HUNGRY!!!”
            Lupe began to sweat. “Pippy, please calm yourself. You will get your meal.” Marri and Venus tried to stand up but they kept falling. Yessenia watched as Shirley and Huy headed into the center security home. Yessenia took out her long sword. “Lupe!”
            Lupe watched from afar. “What do you plan on doing?”
            Yessenia stabbed the cage and her sword went through the cage, almost stabbing Jaime. “EGH! Are you trying to kill me?!” Jaime said.
            “Oh. Oops. Anyway, come with us, Lupe! We are going to stop Rowen for you!”
            Lupe was astonished. “N-No! Rowen is our only escape. If we betray him, there is no way for us to return to El Monte. Only he has the access to returning.”
            “Since when?” Yessenia became curious.
            “He knows how. He mentioned something about the five gates, but he didn’t want to tell us.”
            Jaime grabbed onto the bars. “The five gates… those are the Grand Cradles of each continent!”
            Yessenia slashed the air in front of her and then she made wind fly towards Lupe. Lupe used her slippery powers to reflect the wind. However, the wind was too strong and her slippery movements were reflected back but past her. The slippery goops landed right under the three main tigermen. They all fell.
            Lupe cried. “Oh my, Yessenia! How could you do such a thing, fighting where there are animals? Don’t you know that fighting animals is animal cruelty?”
            Yessenia stomped her foot, “You are the one who made them slip and fall!”
            Venus tried to whip Lupe but the whips only slipped off of Lupe’s body. “Hah, take this! Yessenia, you need to loosen up. You shouldn’t try to plead for support from an enemy. You beat the crap out of them first!” Venus tried to use her thunder powers along with her whip to attack Lupe but Lupe easily avoided them with her slippery powers. Anything slid off of her body.
            Yessenia watched speechlessly. She said slowly, “This is what you meant by loosening up…?” She then had an alternate idea. She stabbed the cage again, “Open up, damn it!”
            Jaime barely avoided all of the thrusts and then he used his shadow powers to slight right out of the cage. “Stop trying to hurt me!”
            Everyone watched him in awe. There became a long awkward silence. Taiger, one of the three elite tigermen, said from afar, “Did he just… escape without trying?”
            Telgei, the elder, added, “What magnificent power…”
            Lagi, the female feline warrior, said with an attitude, “What an idiot! He could have done that in the beginning!”
            The slippery floor dispersed while Lupe stopped focusing on the ground. Yessenia jumped onto the floor and Lupe said to Jaime, “So you decided to stay in the cage? For what reasons?”
            Venus was lying on the slippery floor. She yelped, “Dumb idiot! Why didn’t you do that any sooner and stop her from attacking us?! Ugh!”
            The group of people all watched Jaime stand there. Jaime became serious. “I wanted to turn myself in.”
            Venus said angrily, “Why would you do such a thing?!”
            “I… don’t want to live anymore.” He said solemnly.
            Suddenly, the wind became stronger and Venus’s eyes opened widely. Venus’s heart skipped a beat from the sudden change of Jaime’s interest in life. “…Anymore?”
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Venus: What the heck?! What has she turned into?!
Bunny: Watch out for my super awesome attack!!
Yessenia: [blush] But…!
Marri: That girl is acting different all of the sudden!
Jaime: And not like anything I’ve ever seen before… disturbing.
Huy: I told you not to go that way!
Shirley: You shut your mouth! I know where I’m going! As soon as we get out of here.
Huy: You really don’t know where you’re going!
Shirley: Hey, are those monsters?
Huy: Damn it!! This is all your fault!
Matt: The parade is still continuing in Tigre Village! Next time on episode 176, Bunny’s Power of Infatuation, Shirley and Huy Fall!
Shirley: See ya!
Huy: WHAT?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment