Saturday, July 28, 2012

Website 12.0, July 28, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.0! It corresponds to January 2009.

William manipulates Ghoul's drone abilities.
Bunny uses his ability of infatuation against Yessenia.
This was a pretty good update which hasn't happened in awhile. :) Other than new episodes, Thuy and Christine are added onto the character list. I have created more character artworks for the next few updates. Right now I have to go to the beach! Hope you all have a great summer. Toodles!~

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

- I added episodes  175 and 176. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 175 and 176 if you cannot find it.
- Christine and Thuy have been added onto the character list. You can find Christine and Thuy on the El Monte character list.
- This update is subject to add more.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment