Saturday, July 21, 2012

Episode 174 - Nix's Past Unravels, Ghoul and Johan Strike First!

Moments before, the whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Matt, Alex, Nix, and Rowen are all headed for Tigre Village after a short confliction with each other. The Peridot soldiers are finally introduced along with Taiger, Lagi, and Telgei. Meanwhile, Yessenia’s group is heading towards the bridges in order to reach Tigre Village on their own. However, trouble seems to be slowing them down!
Episode 174 – Nix’s Past Unravels, Ghoul and Johan Strike First!

            It was the year of 2006 in September. Rowen watched as the construction workers were taking down parts of the school in order to build a new campus. “What is going on here?”
            Michael walked up to him. “The campus is being rebuilt. We’ll be reborn anew.”
            “That’s when I leave…” Rowen said in disappointment. “I won’t get to see the new campus at all.”
            Michael grabbed onto the fence and then he watched as the bulldozers took down several buildings. “It will be in construction for two years. That is when I become a senior. You can come back and visit us if you’d like. I think I get to see the new light of this campus.”
            Rowen gave a sigh of depression and then he walked away. “Ever since what I’ve done to my friends two years ago…”
            Michael was already told about the Elemental Battle that Rowen had to go through. He lost his three friends in return for keeping his fire powers. “You’re not like that right now anymore, are you?”
            “It was full of regret. I just wish that I could take everything back. You know?”
            “That is difficult.” Michael said before Rowen decided to leave without a word.
            Moments later, Rowen sat alone and he frowned. “I’m lonely… None of my friends are alive and all I have left is Michael, but he is an underclassman and I will be leaving for college. What am I to do without my only friend, Michael?” He opened his backpack to get out a notebook to start drawing the sky. This helped him relieve his stress.
            As he opened his backpack, there was a note stuck there which flashed of light. “What is this?” He asked himself. “Come to the World of Elsiya? Visit through your cellphone?” Rowen checked his cellphone for an option to Elsiya along with many other worlds that he completed with his friends before the Elemental Challenges. This paper seemed to be a spirit coming from Elsiya. “Alright, I’ll go.”
 ~~~
            In doing so, Rowen appeared in Elsiya, but at a strange jungle with a volcano up north. “Where am I?”
            A large, built tiger appeared in the distance. “You have finally come to us! We want you to bring life back the spirit of the volcano. The eruption is a sign of good luck in our world because of the Phoenix.”
            “The Phoenix? And who are you?”
            “My apologies. My name is Taiger. I will guide you to the volcano. The Phoenix is a large, spiritual bird that is reborn anew depending on how strong you are. We sought you through Elemental contact, noticing that you are from a world called Earth. Please come with me.”
 ~~~
            At the Vermillion’s Volcano, Rowen performed several tactics that Taiger ordered him to do. After several minutes, a large bird appeared and many other tigermen were surprised to see that the Phoenix was finally reborn, even at a large state. The Phoenix spoke, “Finally, a strong man whom I can devote my life to. What goes ye?”
            Rowen stood there in the distance. “The idea of reborn…”
            Taiger called out, “This man will take care of you. In return, please bring us luck to the World of Elsiya! We need your strength to help create the Telsi potion!”
            Rowen turned to him, “Telsi potion?”
            “It is a mystical potion that can do anything such as environmental issues and maybe even bringing back the dead! Haha!” Taiger joked.
            Rowen glared. “Revival is still possible with the Telsi potion, is it?”
            “I’m pretty sure it works for all sorts of things. I do not doubt it, young man.”
            Rowen laughed and said, “Good, good. Let’s get to it then.”
 ~~~
Nix said to Matt and Alex, “Since that whole school year, Rowen had been abusing my powers and using me to destroy many nations in order to find the Telsi potion. He even took over Tigre Village because he knew these tigermen knew a lot about the Phoenix and the Telsi Potion.” Nix looked down in disappointment. “Human beings have always scared me, and Rowen made it worse. Eventually, I died because of him. It was in June of 2007 before he left to college. For the next whole school year, I decided to hide and never come back. But… but, I could sense a strong fire spirit calling for me. It was strange! Back in October of 2007, a pigeon’s spirit came to me after it passed away. It told me there was a strange boy who had potential for having high spirit and hope for the future.”
            Matt remembered the pigeon that passed away in his old house back in October when he was a freshman. He thought of Santi, Shirley, and Yessenia who were all there with him. “It gave me the ability to use fireballs…”
            Nix flew into Matt’s arms. “Yeah! Since then, I’ve been watching your every move. Although there were some screw-ups, you still had the spirit to continue onward! Matt! I was reborn yet again with parts of the name from ‘PhoeNIX’ in order to become your comrade! I want to help you in your battles in the Elemental Challenges when the time comes and in return, hoping to stop Rowen! This is why I randomly appeared as a spirit in your backpack the first time we met!” Nix became scared. The thought of Rowen feared him.
            Matt stood up in anger. “If he abused you several times and even Tigre Village, then what the heck am I doing?” He clenched his teeth and his eyes became watery. “Just because of my selfish acts of wanting to revive Santi, I’m no better than Rowen if he used you guys to try and revive his friends...” He began to cry instead of just become teary-eyed. This time, Matt could not hold in his feelings. He knew he was being selfish, but he had no idea what to do without his former friend. “What have I done? I left all my friends just to go with Rowen, knowingly he could be bad. I want to meet everyone again and tell them I’m sorry for what I’ve done!”
Alex held onto Matt’s shoulders. “Hey, hey, it’s okay! You need to calm down. I-…”
Matt pushed him away. “It’s more complicated than that! You don’t know how it’s like losing someone like that, do you?”
“Mariel.” Alex said bluntly. “I still think about her as a friend. She can never get out of my mind. I miss her so much, but I can’t do anything about it. I don’t think it’s good to mess with the dead either. Haven’t you seen such things happen in Frankenstein? Even if the Telsi Potion works without having to put bodies back together… I don’t think it’ll be the same Mariel who I once knew. I understand you the most here, Matt.”
Matt stood up. “Alex… If Santi really isn’t dead without even needing the Telsi potion, then I can search for Santi after I am done with Rowen. You’re right. Once we’re done with Rowen, then that’ll be a good time to worry about such things.”
            Alex began to smile. “M-Matt?”
            Matt said to Alex, “Come on, what are you waiting for? Let’s hurry and catch up to Rowen before he reaches Tigre Village!-…”
            “I’m afraid your actions are futile, fire boy!~” A girl’s voice appeared in familiarity.
            Matt and Alex turned around in utter surprise!
 ~~~
            By the time Yessenia’s group passed the second Riviere Bridge and headed near the Switcher Hills, two obnoxious voices were nearing. Yessenia stood the group and then she took out her long sword. “Be careful. These people sound like trouble.”
            Shirley took a step back. “Um, how do you know?”
            William was behind the whole group. He was slightly sweating. “Oh no… Don’t tell me…”
            Venus turned to him, “Do you know those voices?”
            “If my guess is correct, they are…”
            Huy suddenly sneezed and Shirley screamed. “EEEK!! You bastard! You sneeze so loud!”
            Marri was surprised. “Uh oh! They must have heard us!”
            “Crap!” Yessenia thought. The two boys jumped from the other side of the hill and then they stood at the top.
            One crossed his arms in arrogance, “What is this, Ghoul? We’ve got early company!”
            Ghoul made two floating drones appear from his body. “Johan, we were ordered to take out anybody who gets in our way.”
            Shirley screamed, “That guy looks nothing like a ghoul!! What’s his name? Tehe.”
            “Are you attracted to him?!” Huy blasted in anger.
            Marri giggled. “Aw how cute. I see you’re having a love interest?”
            Shirley rolled her eyes. “N-No I’m not. He’s the enemy!” Johan had a long white cloak and despite his height, the cloak slid across the floor. Ghoul had a v-neck shirt and shirts, a simple attire from Earth. “We’ll beat them!”
            “No!” William interrupted them. “I’ll take care of this. I have a conclusion to settle with these guys.”
            Venus pointed at them, “Who are they anyway?”
            Johan pointed to the sky for no reason. “We are the mighty South El Monte students! We will just beat you down before you guys can even make it to the Elemental Challenges! Haha!”
            Ghoul clapped his hands together. “MWAHA! Prepare!”
            Venus closed her eyes. “What the heck. Did he just pucker his lips before making an obnoxious laugh?”
            Huy elbowed Shirley, “Do you still like him?”
            Shirley slapped Huy in the face. “SHUT UP WITH THAT!”
            Yessenia asked William, “Are you sure you can handle these two at once?”
            Huy interrupted her, “William is actually pretty strong. He could beat us two on his own and these guys don’t really look as strong. Well, stronger than Shirley, but you know what I mean.” Shirley was raging in anger in the background.
            “Alright. William, I trust you enough to fight these guys and make your way to Taiger Village once you are done, is that okay?”
            William smiled with his eyes still closed. “Of course. Leave it to me!~”
            Venus whispered to them, “Now all we have to do is make a run for it. Go!” Venus suddenly ran and both Marri and Yessenia followed. Huy dragged Shirley who was sticking her hand out for Ghoul.
            Johan changed his arm into a machine gun. “Stop right there!” Johan began shooting several bullets at the group but Yessenia turned around and blocked them with her long sword.
            William chuckled. “Hi!~” Suddenly, Ghoul was about to attack Johan with his floating drones, which were quite explosive if they hit a target.
            Ghoul panicked. “What is this?! Mwah, this is not good at all!”
            Johan dodge Ghoul several times. “Ghoul, what the hell are you doing?!”
            “It’s not me!!”
            “It’s not me either.” William joked as he watched the two fight each other.
 ~~~
            The Switcher Hills was a simple path. It looked more like a canyon with one road that led straight to Tigre Village. The real problem was that the sky was still dark. It was reaching dawn already, but it was quite dark at the moment. Shirley also kicked the squishy floor. “It’s also kind of muddy and swampy here… Oh I know!” She summoned her ice and threw it on the floor so that they could walk on it. “Haha! This is great!” Suddenly, the ice and even parts of the ground exploded. The group became silent.
            Venus coughed. “So like, what just happened?”
            “Random explosions… This sounds more like traps and mines to me.”
            Huy exaggerated and panicked, “WAAAAAAAH!!! What do we doooo?!?!!”
            Marri jumped up in happiness. “Finally! I get to use my dolls!”
            Shirley ran behind Huy, “NO! Get those away from me!”
            “I’m not going to attack you, Shirley. If I use these dolls, I can control them and walk ahead of us. Even if one explodes, I can always use another doll. You see, while I was still in Echoville, I learned to use more than one doll at a time. Now that’s what I call a puppetmaster!”
 ~~~
            Now that Matt and Alex are headed to Tigre Village next while chasing after Rowen, a girl stopped them in the process. “Is that who I think it is?!” Matt asked Alex.
            “Yes it is me, Winny Guaaaaaaan! You missed me? I know my lovely Changmin did.” She suddenly hugged the tennis ball.
            Jason stood next to her. “It’s just a ball though…”
            Winny suddenly became evil, “THIS BALL IS NOT JUST A BALL. It’s my lovely Changmin!! My boyfriend!!”
            “A ball?” Alex asked.
            “Who’s Changmin?”
            “He’s… He’s…!” Winny became teary as if she was in a soap opera. She knelt down and then she placed the ball on her chest and she used her other arm to open her palms towards the sky, “Oh Changmin… these despicable men do not know of your lovely existence. We will have to show these two what our love is capable of!~”
            Matt scratched his head, “So which way did Rowen go?” He wondered with Alex.
            “Not sure where… I think we have to go down this cliff and through several ledges.” Alex responded.
            “Are you listening to me?!” Winny said. She turned into her serious form and then she threw the ball. “The power of the shot put!! Yeah!”
            Alex’s reflexes were quick. He speedily summoned water to bounce off the ball. “Matt, watch out!”
            The ball bounced back to Winny as she caught it. “Did you just reflect my ball? No other could do that!”
            Matt became serious, “And why… why has she changed?!”
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
William: It doesn’t seem like this battle is going to take long.
Johan: Stop messing with us! We still have a lot of tricks up our sleeve!
Ghoul: We do?
William: Yes. A lot of tricks that I get to control.
Venus: All we have to do is barge into the scene!
Huy: Like always…
Shirley: Is this even safe?
Jennifer: Hurry it up in the kitchen, damn it!
Pippy: I am hungry!!
Venus: What is your problem, Jaime? Why are you in the cage?!
Yessenia: We will have to break you out of there.
Matt: We’re going to have to talk you guys into joining us instead! Next time on episode 175, William and the Drones, the Messy Parade Starts Here!!
Winny: Blame Jason.
Jason: ALWAYS?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment