Moments
before, the whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on
the Druskane Continent. Matt, Alex, Nix, and Rowen are all headed for Tigre
Village after a short confliction with each other. The Peridot soldiers are
finally introduced along with Taiger, Lagi, and Telgei. Meanwhile, Yessenia’s
group is heading towards the bridges in order to reach Tigre Village on their
own. William had to fight against two people – Johan and Ghoul after Yessenia’s
group headed into Tigre Village. In the village, Huy and Shirley split from the
group to enter the hideout. Things have gone crazy now!
Episode 176 – Bunny’s Power of Infatuation, Shirley and
Huy Fall
Everybody
who stood outside the center hideout watched in heartbreak. Venus’s stomach
churned and she was shivering. “Why… Jaime, tell me, what is wrong? We know
you’re innocent!”
Jaime
yelled at her, “Innocent for what?! I wanted to prove that I was strong enough
to stop the South El Monte bastards… but instead, I caused havoc all over the
Marconian Continent. What kind of hero is that? A hero who makes things worse?”
“No.
A hero who at least gave his best!” Venus said to him.
Jaime
became silent. Yessenia said calmly, “And we came here to find you. That was
part of our reason for entering the Druskane Continent.”
“Why
are you guys doing all of this for me? It makes no sense. I’m the bad guy
here!”
“We
got along in Freshman year pretty well. I don’t see why we cannot now, Jaime.”
Yessenia gave a kind smile to him. Jaime said nothing.
Lupe
moaned, “Auuoh~ Enough of this sweet-talk, children! I must stand for what I
find is right!” She opened her hands and then the ground became slippery in
front of her. Venus and Marri fell again.
Lagi
clenched onto the poles, “Get out of the way! Her power is extremely strange!”
Venus
was slipping all over the floor as if she was swimming. “GAAAH you think I
don’t know that?!”
Yessenia
jumped back up on top of Jaime’s cage while Jaime used his shadow powers to
avoid the slip. Marri used her puppet before the slippery slope got to her.
“Come on, my puppet! Adjust your legs so that you can glide towards her!” Her
puppet began skating towards Lupe.
Lupe
threw a goop of slime towards the puppet. “You’re not trying to get me!”
Bunny,
Jennifer’s large pet, roared behind Lupe. “Kill all enemies! For Lupe!” Bunny
jumped after every step. Because of its weight, the slippery slope only
dispersed under its feet. “If Lupe is friend with Jennifer, and Jennifer is
best owner, then Bunny will protect Lupe!” Bunny clawed the puppet away and
then he started jumping towards Marri.
Marri
screamed and ran for her life. “Eeeeeyah! What is that thing?!?!?!”
Pippy
called out for her, “Marri! Best friend!”
Marryi
cried. “Pippy! Don’t just stand there! Do something!”
Taiger
watched them in trouble. He said quietly, “That Pippy dog thing cannot really
do anything in a cage though…”
Telgei
chuckled and hackled. “Ack, ack aghaghag. These young’uns are quite restless. I
like them already.”
~~~
Matt
and Alex were heading towards the Tigre Village as fast as they could. On the
way to the village, Alex said to Matt, “Hey, I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”
“Why
are you saying sorry all of the sudden?” Matt questioned.
“Well…
I kind of didn’t like you to begin with. I thought you were self-centered or
something back then-…”
“I
know. I heard you back at String River.”
Alex
blushed. “Oh crap! Really?!”
Matt
laughed. “It’s fine! I guess you had a point to hate me… But right now, we have
to focus on something more important.”
Alex
shook his head. “Yeah, I guess you’re right!”
Matt
turned his head while running, “Hey, why don’t you two hurry it up? Everyone
should be over there by now!”
Winny
was taking her time, walking and squeezing her Changmin ball. Jason moped
behind her. “Don’t you dare tell me to hurry up, mere child!” Winny said
angrily right after hugging her Changmin ball.
Matt
sighed. “When did you get such vulgar language?”
“When
did you get such vocabulary?” Winny said back to him.
“Are
you insulting me?!”
Jason
interrupted them. “Don’t talk to my cousin like that!”
“What
the heck? Who are you to talk to me like that either? I know the embarrassing
things you did in middle school.”
Jason
stopped. “Uh… Oh… right.”
Alex
crossed his arms and then he said with a smile, “Oh? You two know each other?
Whenever that bastard gets in our way, you can blackmail him. As for me, I can
just rip off his fingers one by one and feed him to my-…”
Winny
squealed out loud. “OOHHH~~ CHANGMIN BALL. You understand me so well!!!”
“Why
do you keep talking to yourself?!” Matt questioned.
“This
conversation is going nowhere. You know what, I’m just going to go ahead, ready
or not.” Alex said in a hurry. He went ahead and Matt tried to reach for him.
“Ah-
wait! Agh. Winny, can you stop with that stupid Changmin stuff? We need to get
serious about this. Rowen is becoming a huge threat, so-…”
“Did
you just call Changmin ‘stupid’?!”
“No-
well, maybe, but-…”
“Matt!
That is the rudest thing ever!” She became serious. “You will pay for that!”
“Oh
goody…” Matt said sarcastically.
Jason
laughed. “Now this looks like fun. Two against one, heheh!”
Matt
took out his butterfly sword. “Geez… Well, I haven’t used this in a while. If
you guys keep slowing me down, then I’ll just have to stop you.”
Winny
giggled. “Fine by me. You shouldn’t underestimate me though, just saying,
Matt!~”
~~~
Shirley
and Huy were in a long, dark hallway with candles lit onto the side. They could
hear their steps echo down the corridor. Shirley began to shiver. “Eughhh I
don’t like the feeling of this.”
Huy
began twirling his fingers around his ears. “It feels like I can pick up some
creepy music in my head while walking down here.”
Shirley
quivered. “I-Is this the time to be joking around?”
At
that moment, Shirley took a step on a creaked wooden part of the floor and a
switch was heard. Shirley looked around. Huy walked in front of her. “Look out.
That sounds kind of suspicious.”
Shirley
grinned. “Eheh. It’s just some stupid hideout made by the Peridot soldiers.
You’re being paranoid.”
From
the far end behind them, spikes from the side of the walls began to crash into
the room. Slowly, one by one, the spikes were stabbing into the room, coming
closer to Shirley and Huy. Shirley opened her eyes wide and Huy grabbed her
arm, “What the hell? Let’s get out of here!”
“EEEYAAAHHH!!
We’re going to die here?!?!??!”
After
running towards the end of the hall, Huy accidentally stepped at the start of
the next room where there was another creak. A switch was activated. Shirley
placed her hands on her hips as she pouted. “Oh great, Huy. Did you do
something this time?”
All
of the sudden, the whole floor below them opened and they fell into a dark,
mysterious hole. Huy and Shirley screamed together. Shirley yelped, “WHY MAKE A
ROOM WITH A HOLE ALL AROUND IT?!?!?!”
~~~
Bunny
was on a rampage now. Each step felt like an earthquake. “How much does he even
weigh?!” Venus complained.
“Only
several ton. You angered Jennifer’s pet.”
“Jennifer’s
pet?! Are you kidding me?!” Venus said hysterically.
Yessenia
took out her long sword. “Then, I guess it is time for us to stop that beast!”
Her sword swung in a circle fast enough to look like a circle of illusion.
“Pinwheel!” Bunny became confused and it had no idea which sword was real.
Lupe
gasped. “Bunny, look out!”
Venus
tried to whip Lupe but Lupe barely jumped away from the attack. Venus laughed.
“Haha! I know your weakness! All I have to do is stand here and not make
another move. With that, I can attack you without slipping! Boom!” She tried to
zap Lupe from the aftershock of the whip. Lupe continued to jump away. Venus
created a larger lightning. “Bolt!” It felt like an explosion!
Lupe
was slightly struck by the almost unavoidable attack. “Egh… You…!”
“Me!~”
Venus mocked her.
As
Yessenia was getting closer to Bunny, Bunny suddenly made a cutesy face with
huge, bubbly eyes. It frowned and whimpered. Yessenia suddenly stopped and then
she fell onto her knees. Her eyes widened. Marri and Pippy watched in shock.
“Hey you! Why are you so scared?!”
Yessenia
was shaking. “C-C-C-C…”
Venus
took a step back. “Did something happen? What did that damn bunny do to
her?!?!?!?!”
“C-C-C-…!!!!
CUTE!!!!!” Yessenia began turning red. Her face was extremely blushed and then
she swayed left to right to show her affection for the bunny’s innocent face.
Venus,
Marri, Pippy, Taiger, and Lagi all screamed in utter surprise. Telgei, the
tiger leader, chuckled elderly, “Ohoho… What a young, energetic child.”
Jaime
sighed. “They really don’t know that Bunny’s true power is the appearance of
innocence, really…”
Bunny
began dancing while crying. “Why you trying to hit me??? I don’t understand!”
Yessenia
clapped her hands together and she began crying. “I… I apologize!! This is to
my dearest sincerities!”
Lupe
snapped her fingers. “Hmph! That should teach you not to create animal
cruelty.”
Venus
continued screaming and she placed her hands on her face. “AAAHHH! That is SO
not like Yessenia! Snap out of it!!”
Lupe
giggled. “How does it feel to have one of your strongest allies become
infatuated?”
Venus
clenched her teeth. “That’s some bullcrap kind of power.”
“But
it worked!” Lupe created more slippery goop below Venus.
Venus
slipped again and she began to panic. “Ergh… what do we do now?!”
~~~
Shirley
and Huy were at the bottom floor now. There was sand sliding down from up
above. Sunlight was barely seen as well. Shirley pouted. “Hmph. Look what you
did.”
“Me?
You’re the one who ran ahead of me!”
“And
who is the one decided to step in the next room and made a girl like me think
it was okay to follow along?”
“How
trivial! Look, we’re just going to get through this and stop Jennifer. She
talked about the maid girl, right?”
“Yeah,
Christine? She’s my friend.”
Huy
pointed up the long steps, “Then we shall go back up to where we came from and
continue our search!”
Monsters
began appearing from the sound below them. There were skeletons and brown mossy
furball monsters. Shirley shivered. “Eek! What the heck?!”
Huy
readied his fists. “Aw crap. Just what we needed, right?”
Shirley
took out her pole. “This is not the time to be playing jokes. You beat the crap
out of them while I make my way up, okay? See you!”
“Wa-
HEY! Damn it!” Huy had no choice to fight the monsters on his own while Shirley
ran off to find her friend.
“Don’t
worry! Just fend them off for now. I’m not half bad with my directions, so I’ll
take care of the rest up above!”
~~~
Matt
glided into the air and then he threw several fireballs. Nix appeared from his
spirit and squealed. “I’ll fight too!!”
Nix
began blowing flames from its mouth. “Thanks, Nix! You’re not half bad at all.
Haha!” Matt said with pride.
Winny
threw her Changmin ball by using her serious personality. “You’re not getting
away!” The Changmin ball flew with tremendous speed and it whacked Nix onto the
ground. Jason surrounded Matt with a veil of sand.
Matt
tried to use his fire powers but it was being cancelled by the sand. “What the
heck is going on?”
Jason
sang, “Yeah!~ How do you like that, fire boy?~ Have a taste of my sand!” The
sand imploded and Matt could barely breathe. He coughed several times before
the sand started covering Matt’s face.
Nix
flew up again but it was slightly injured by the Changmin ball. Winny retrieved
the ball as if it was a boomerang and she said with a teasing tone, “Are you
already done?~”
Matt
remembered that he had his butterfly sword in his grip. He decided to spin it
without using fire powers. The sand began scattering all over the place. “A
deflector?!” Jason said in amazement. “Bastard fire boy!” Jason made more sand
appear all around Matt.
Without
Matt using his fire powers, he rushed towards both Winny and Jason who were
standing right next to each other. Winny was about to throw her Changmin ball
but Nix spit fire at it, causing the ball to bounce off of Winny’s grip. Jason
used more sand but Matt constantly deflected it all. Winny suddenly ran after
the ball. “CHANGMIN!!~~~”
“HEY!
D-Don’t just leave me here!” Jason said in a panic.
Matt
punched Jason’s face with a fire fist. “Take this Fire Punch!!” Matt said while
punching the sand user. They both fell onto the ground with Jason being injured
in the end.
“Yes!!!” Nix yelped.
~~~
Lupe
heard a few familiar steps heading closer to the village. “Hmph. Great timing,
too.”
Venus
felt her bottom to check if she was scratched. “What do you mean by that?”
Lupe
crossed her arms. “This has been an interesting turnout. Guess who just arrived?”
Bunny
was alert as well. It suddenly stopped using its innocence powers and Yessenia
fell onto the ground, exhausted from all of that squealing that she was forced
to do. Bunny jumped happily, “Master is here!! Master! Master!” It still
created an earthquake-like feeling around the center of the village.
“Ohhhhh?~
What is this mess?” Rowen finally appeared. “Uf all things, I see such
tragedy…”
Lupe
said happily, “Rowen… has arrived!”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Shirley:
What is this place? It’s like a large library hidden in this hideout…
Lupe:
Don’t you move! We cannot let people roam around out here!
Marri:
Oh damn her…
Huy: We’ve
got to get you out of here!
Christine: Who are you? I was told to stay here, and I’m fine with
that.
Huy:
You can’t do that. You have a home to go to!
Christine: You’re right… I have people at home waiting for me,
especially my little one.
Huy:
‘Little one’?
Jennifer: Hmhm~ You’re trapped now. It’s either you get paralyzed, or
that book comes to me.
Shirley:
L-Leave me alone! I’m not here to play games!
Matt:
Shirley seems to be in danger! And she was so close to finding out about the
Telsi Potion’s information too… Next time on episode 177, Telgei’s Trust for
Humans, Huy Searches for Christine!
Shirley: Somebody, help!




0 comments:
Post a Comment