The whole
group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane
Continent. Matt and Alex decided to battle each other before reaching Tigre
Village. At this point, the main group split into two to catch up to Rowen, but
Whistel Continent is much more complicated to deal with. From here, Yessenia’s
group was able to locate Jen and Joseph, but there are more people who are
missing on this continent. Matt’s group headed up the dangerous steep mountain
of Trinity Top and Yessenia’s group had to walk through a long, freezing road.
Meanwhile, Shirley’s group headed closer into the Greyton Oasis. At this point,
Yessenia’s group is luckily saved by a girl named Julie in Feather Mountain.
Now, both groups have arrived at the Trinity Top with Nix making its appearance
yet again.
Episode 185 – Nix’s True Feelings, Clash of Dark Flames
and Everything
Nix
flew up from the pedestal and the large feather began appearing. “I have been
reborn with the heart of the flames. Mr. Giant man, you were a fun person to
follow!” Nix laughed. “I wish we could journey along even longer… but my time
has come. I must give myself up in order to create the Bird’s Tear.
Matt tried to grab the bird from
floating even higher. “W-Wait! Where are you going?”
“Home. Back to where I belong. In
the sky.”
“Why?! You don’t have to go! Just
stop it!”
Rowen said with might, “PHOENIX!
Continue the process!”
Matt interrupted him, “No, stop what
you are doing. We don’t need that stupid Telsi Potion.” Everyone listened to
the both of them.
Nix began flying back up from the
voice of Rowen. “That is right. Heh heh. Listen to your master.”
Matt gasped. “What?” He yelled at
Rowen, “You’re not his master anymore! Nix doesn’t need you.”
“Nix, was once called Phoenix when I
had it. Part uf Nix’s soul belongs to me as well.”
Yessenia placed her hand over her
chin, “Hm… That would make some sense. Part of Nix’s memories are remnants of
Rowen’s past and his control over Phoenix.”
“Interesting… so that Rowen guy is
something more than we thought.”
Alex called from afar, “Maaattt!!!!
You can do it!”
Matt yelled at Nix, “Please, Nix!
Come back to us!”
Rowen interrupted him, “Nix, what
has Matt ever done for you? From my journeys along with him, you two barely
connected.”
Matt suddenly stopped. “Oh… that’s…
not true…! We…!”
Rowen crossed his arms with pride.
“Peh! Does this kid even notice you’re around him some times? Even I treated
you better!”
Nix’s eyes opened wide. “No… But…!
Matt is friendly!”
“Friendly? He barely noticed you
until he needs you most right now. Look at him. He’s treating you like a best
friend all of the sudden.”
Matt looked away and his face turned
purplish. He felt guilty. Nix turned to Matt. “Is that true?”
Matt said to himself, “I can’t deny
it… But still…! You were never a burden to me anyway. Isn’t that what’s more
important?!”
Rowen changed the subject,
“Continue. Fly, upward into the skies!” He began thinking to himself, “Heh.
Once it’s completely gone, that Bird’s Tear will belong to me.”
Alex clenched his fists. “Ergh… that
raunchy bastard suddenly gets a personality at the worst time.” From Alex’s
point of view, Rowen barely expressed his own feelings back at the Cranium
Heights while walking along with Matt towards Tigre Village.
Nix began flying towards the sky
again. “Matt… I’m sorry if I ever felt like a burden…” Nix was completely gone.
Matt
knelt down, in tears. “I… I am not even a good friend…” He said to himself, “I
was… always like this.” He thought about the beginning of high school. He only
liked talking to his middle school friends, Jen, Stan, and Kalpesh. He did not
really care about having new friends. “I feel like I took new friends for
granted. Santi… Shirley, Danny, Yessenia… Even Mariel, Jaime, Winny, Alex, and
Venus – all of them. I never really bonded with anyone. They were just… there.
And then…” He began to say out loud for everybody to listen, “When something
really bad happens, that’s when all of my friends suddenly become important… I
really am a bad friend.” He began to fall into tears, watching as Nix
disappeared.
“You’re a great friend.” Alex, of
all people, said to him. Matt was surprised. “Sure, we’ve had our rough times
together, but you were fun to adventure with.”
Venus giggled, “And our secret
conversations we’ve had, especially back at the outskirts of Melvin, remember?
We have something in common – friends leave us.”
Yessenia chuckled, “What kind of bad
friend are you, if you’re one of the first few friends who trusted me? When Jon
lied to you back in Arkon’s Magic, you of all people, a new friend, believed in
me instead of him, no matter how his lies fit the story.”
Jaime sighed. “Well, you also taught
me to live on. Even telling you I wanted to die back in Tigre Village… you
didn’t let me.”
Matt wiped his tears away. “You
guys… I…!”
Winny turned away. “True friends…”
She thought to herself. Something seemed to bother her.
Matt stood up. He looked up into the
sky, “I promise… and this time, I will make this promise happen… I promise, to stop
taking my friends for granted. I will… talk to them all, and treat them like my
old friends, Stan and Kalpesh!”
Stan and Kalpesh began smiling.
Julie clapped her hands together, “Oh my gosh, he’s such a good person. I must
make friends with that boy!”
“Wait- now’s not the time.” Yessenia
became serious.
The Bird’s Tear was floating down
towards Rowen. Rowen laughed. “HAHA! Come to me, my dearest tear! Bah hahaha!”
Tony clenched his teeth. “Tch! It
looks like Rowen has it now. But not for long.” Tony created a shadow below
Rowen. The shadows disappeared. “Ergh, ow! Damn it. Even my shadows cannot
reach his veil of dark flames.”
Venus barged into the battle. “Stop
right there! That tear is ours!”
Matt agreed. He created flames on
his fists while Venus stretched out her whip. Yessenia tried to stop them.
“W-Wait, don’t just…!”
The flames made Venus hesitate to
move forward. Matt could reach further into the distance, but he was still not
close enough. “You can’t just… make Nix disappear and then greed over the
Bird’s Tear… I won’t let you!!”
Yessenia threw an Air Tornado
towards Rowen at a far distance. Alex followed along with her and he made an
Aqua Tornado. Jaime tried to create Shadow Ninjas but they could not reach
Rowen. Winny hesitated to throw her Changmin ball since it would burn into a
crisp.
Kalpesh took a step back. “I can’t
create any technology to withstand that. Stan, can’t you make some kind of fire
resistant weapons or shields?!”
“I can’t manipulate elements onto my
power. They only enhance the durability of the weapons and armors!” He
responded.
Julie was afraid. “Oh no… what am I
to do?” She had a sphere of dark flames left in her pocket that she could use.
“Goodness!” She threw the flames at Rowen and it only tapped the back of
Rowen’s head.
Rowen turned around while holding
onto the Bird’s Tear. “Julie? Did you just?”
Julie said angrily, “I can’t believe
how selfish you are! You left me at Feather Mountain, telling me to wait, and I
trusted you. You never returned just because you wanted to find this mythical
Telsi Potion, isn’t that true?!”
Rowen laughed. “You are so gullible!
Bahah!” He threw a large spinning fireball towards Julie at a quick speed…!
~~~
Back in the Greyton Oasis while the
ground was shaking, Huy held onto Shirley, “Don’t fall now.”
Shirley pushed him aside. “I know.
What’s more important is that the whole cave is going to collapse and we are
still in here!”
Thuy felt weak from the landing
after her title as a spirit of Elsiya has been taken away. The whole group
decided to turn around to exit the cave back where they came from. Large
boulders fell onto the ground and blocked the way. Pillars were breaking a part
and more of the ceiling was falling. The group slowly walked back, closer into
the water where Thuy floated above. Peter grinned. “This isn’t good… we’re
going to be surrounded.”
Omar snapped his fingers. “I HAVE AN
IDEA!!” Everyone became awed by his sudden quick thinking. “Peter is a panda,
right?!”
“I don’t like the sound of this.”
Peter said.
Shirley clapped her hands together.
“Who cares. If it’s going to save us, Omar’s thinking is always spot on!”
Omar continued, “I say we make Peter
drink all of the water behind us so that we can cross through without having to
swim! We don’t have much time anyway!”
“That’s a terrible idea!!” Peter
yelled. “And what makes you think only pandas drink dirty water compared to humans?!”
“Oh, it’s clean. My spirit filters
it.” Thuy giggled.
“WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!” Peter
shouted.
The boulders suddenly stopped. Danny
appeared. “Hurry. Do something to get to the other side of the water!”
Shirley jumped. “Oh my gosh! Danny,
you saved us!!”
“Please, go, fast!” Danny closed his
eyes. The strength of the cave was overpowering his ground powers.
“You heard the man!” Huy said as he
carried Thuy and ran. Omar and Peter ran along with them.
Shirley waved to Danny, “Thanks, Danny.
You’re awesome!!” She began running ahead, trying her best to create an ice
bridge for everybody.
Joey watched Danny trying his best
to stop the cave. He opened his arms and then he stood next to Danny. Danny
turned to him, “What are you doing? Go!”
Joey grinned. “Peh. You overheard
me, didn’t you?” Danny said nothing. Joey went on, “I cannot believe I am
saying this but, you are pretty useful after all. However, you look like you
need some help there.” He began smiling.
Danny smiled back. “I have nice
friends.”
Joey created a steel wall to stop
the cave’s boulders. “Save it for later.”
~~~
In the Trinity Top, Rowen threw the Swinging
Fireballs at Julie. Tony was shocked at this move. “Julie, look out!” Tony
created a stronger Shadow Ninja compared to Jaime’s and then he tried to negate
Rowen’s fireball. The ninja was sliding back from all the flames’ pushing.
Julie’s heart skipped a beat from astonishment.
The whole group who was surrounding
them was surprised. Matt added on to Tony’s support by creating his own flames
to counter the dark flames. Still, both the shadow and Matt’s flames barely
cancelled Rowen’s dark flames. Julie stood up in amazement. “Cool!!”
“Is now really the time?!” Alex
complained.
Rowen began talking into his
cellphone. “Start the ship! We are leaving!” Rowen began running towards the
closest ledge.
Julie commanded, “Catch that man!!”
Venus created a lightning that
struck Rowen’s flying ship. Alex panicked. “EH?! That damn ship could fly all
this time?! It clearly swam away from the docks!”
Whichever attacks Matt, Yessenia,
Jaime, and Kalpesh were making, it was no effect against Rowen directly. Venus
raised her fist into the air, “Score! The ship is malfunctioning!”
Yessenia placed her hand over her
forehead, “Venus, you got the propeller.”
“Isn’t that a good thing?”
“It won’t be able to fly, but it can
still swim. It must have high speed with that look on the ship.” Rowen
successfully jumped off the ledge and into the ship. “Damn it. This calls for
emergency.” Yessenia waved down below where the Elvrent is. “Let us head back
to our ship!” Venus and Alex shook their heads in agreement. Julie followed
along.
Matt just stood there. “Hold on. You
guys have a ship?”
“Hop on!” Venus giggled.
“No, YOU hop on, damn it!” Matt
stomped his foot, wondering if they should head into their own Terris ship as
well.
“There’s no time for thinking. We’re
going now!” Winny jumped off the ledge.
Matt yelped, “Gah aiyaiyah, wait!
How do you even know if our ship is here yet?!”
Stan and Kalpesh followed with
speed. “See you later if you’re going to just stand there!” Stan teased.
Kalpesh laughed along.
Matt stomped his foot again. “Damn
it! Don’t do this without checking! Ah! Come on, Jaime!” He was the
second-to-last to jump off from the top.
Jaime stood there in the silence
now. He turned his head and noticed nobody else around. “…Where did Tony go?”
He shrugged it off. “Eh, too lazy to think. I guess it’s best for me to follow
the group.” He then jumped off, seeing as though Stan created a large but soft
shield to break their landing.
~~~
“AHHHH!!!” Matt’s voice was louder
as he got closer to the ship.
Lagi pointed at the sky, “Look,
hubby! Flying people!”
“Did you just call me-…” Taiger
blushed.
A large shield fell onto the deck
and Lagi squealed. “BEHEHEH!! EEEEEH!”
Telgei coughed. “An energetic group
of kids, indeed.”
“You always say that!” Lagi said.
Winny, followed by Stan, Kalpesh and
then Matt, fell. Jaime was last. Matt grasped for air. “I don’t know… how you
guys do it – falling from the sky all of the sudden, expecting to land safely
from high above, but we’re alive…!”
Winny patted her pants from the
dust. Stan became tired. “That wasted a large amount of energy.”
Kalpesh sat down next to him. Jaime
stood by the edge of the ship, thinking about what happened to Tony. Matt
headed over to the three tigermen. “Hey you guys! Long time no see!”
“Um, not really.” Lagi said.
“It’s time to head back to Tigre
Village!” Matt commanded. Taiger held onto the ship’s head. “…What are you
doing?”
“We saw other ships nearby and
thought they were spies against us, so we shot them down.” Taiger responded.
Matt wiped his forehead. “Oh, phew!
Wait… WHAAAAT?!?!?!”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Rowen:
This time, I will make an escape!
Matt:
Guys, he’s getting away! We have to stop them.
Jen:
Our ship is falling!
Julie: We
have to worry about our friends more. Hurry, let’s save them!
Jaime:
While they are doing all the work, what should we do?
Tony:
I don’t know about you, but I have other things to take care of…
Jaime:
I see you are different than before.
Tony:
I can’t show my face around everybody yet. It’s shameful.
Jaime:
I won’t judge. We’re friends after all.
Matt:
The other ship is being taken down?! Next time on episode 186, Battleships,
Jaime and Tony’s New Goal!




0 comments:
Post a Comment