Saturday, September 1, 2012

Episode 183 - Saved by Julie, Climbing the Tallest Mountain!

The whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Matt and Alex decided to battle each other before reaching Tigre Village. At this point, the main group split into two to catch up to Rowen, but Whistel Continent is much more complicated to deal with. From here, Yessenia’s group was able to locate Jen and Joseph, but there are more people who are missing on this continent. Matt’s group headed up the dangerous steep mountain of Trinity Top and Yessenia’s group had to walk through a long, freezing road. Meanwhile, Shirley’s group headed closer into the Greyton Oasis.
Episode 183 – Saved by Julie, Climbing the Tallest Mountain!

            Steps echoed into the long, icy hallway of the Trinity Top. It was quite cold and shiny for a room in an abandoned mountain. There was an empty pedestal in the center of the room. Tony stood in front of it with a furious expression on his face. “Damn it. What does it take to activate this thing?”
            “Perhaps the tear uf a bird.”
            “Did you just sound out your ‘of’s?” Tony questioned. “Anywho, who the hell are you?”
            “My name is Rowen Bartholemute. I am here for the Bird’s Tear.”
            “Heh. You’re not getting it.” Tony moved away as quick as possible and then he threw a shadow to attack Rowen. Rowen guarded himself in a large veil of flames without having to move his hands. “Tch! Let’s see what kind of power you got.” Tony opened his palms and then he speedily mimicked Rowen. Rowen smiled.
            Tony suddenly yelped in pain. “AUUGH!! I… Why can’t I mimic you?!” Tony began bleeding from his hand.
            “It seems my powers have exceeded your capacity rate.” Rowen made a large Vermillion wave of flames appear beside him. “Tell you want. You leave this place, and I will spare you. I am waiting for a special somebody to come here. Only he can activate the Bird’s Tear.”
            “You think I’m just going to let you get the Bird’s Tear? That thing is special!!”
            “Oh? Do you want to fight for it?”
            “If that’s what it takes to take the Bird’s Tear, then come at me!”
 ~~~
            Yessenia, Alex, and Venus all woke up in a strange cabin. It was warm and misty in the living room which the three students were sleeping in. Yessenia woke up first and she noticed a nice, cozy cotton floor with a fireplace up front. “Hrm…?”
            “Are you awake so soon?” A girl asked.
            Yessenia quickly got up in alert. “Who are you? Oh.” Her eyes widened. “So you are…!”
            “Julie! Hehe. Remember me?”
            “Back from El Monte High School. They say you are one of the smartest.”
            “Ehe, I wouldn’t say that. Would you like some tea?”
            “Fancy.”
            “Is it? I made it with my favorite herbal medicines found here in Feather Mountain.”
            “Feather Mountain?” Yessenia took out her map and she noticed that Feather Mountain is down southeast of the White Road. “How did we get it exactly?”
            Julie sat down on the couch and then she said, “I found this cabin several months ago. I split up with friends named Joseph and Jen, if you know them. I wanted to find this ‘Bird’s Tear’ that people have been looking for because it will help make the Telsi Potion. That potion could solve a lot of worldly issues. As I came to the White Road, I almost fainted… Until a man in flames appeared.”
            Yessenia was stunned by the thought of this ‘man in flames’. “W-What do you mean by that?”
            “He said his name was Rowen.”
            “Rowen?! Rowen… Bartholemute?!”
            “Yes, you know him?! Oh my gosh that’s so awesome. He’s so nice. He saved me with his fire powers. He warmed me up with a good temperature of flames and then we found an abandoned cabin here. He said… it was his old friends’ hiding spot when they were still alive. I guess he treated me like one of them… Like a little sister.”
            Yessenia thought to herself, “He does not sound evil at all… but why?”
            “After I told him about the Bird’s Tear, he told me to wait here while he gets it. He never came back.”
            “That explains everything. This man has the mind of greed.” Yessenia told her.
            “But…! He probably got injured and escaped the Trinity Top. If he’s still out there, I’m sure he didn’t mean to leave me here.”
            “I’m not sure of his real intentions, but I will keep my own opinions and conclusion about what really happened. Right now, we are going to the Trinity Top to get the Bird’s Tear before he does. He may use it for something terrible.”
            “Then please, take me along. I want to see what is really up there.” She had a lighter. “If it gets colder, I will use Rowen’s magical flames that he lent me. I find it really amazing. I saw you three trying to fight the cold with some strange powers too. I already know.”
            “Oh… so you do. Just as long as we do not tell you directly, then our powers will stay controlled. I do not want to be another Matt or Shirley back in freshman year when they had to deal with Sammy.”
            “So people like me have to figure it out on our own?”
            “Exactly. So… We will head over to Trinity Top once Alex and Venus wake up.”
 ~~~
            At the bottom of Trinity Top, Matt, Jaime, Winny, Stan, and Kalpesh climbed the icy mountain. Matt continued to burn some of the ice so he could create ledges for the rest of them. Winny also helped by throwing her Changmin ball, cracking some of the ice. Stan gave each student spikes for their shoes. Kalpesh laughed and said, “This is a brilliant idea!!”
            Winny giggled, “You know, it’s funny. I heard a lot about this mountain.”
            “Besides how it’s annoyingly the tallest mountain in the Elsiyan world?! I hate this!” Matt complained.
            “Nope. That’s the least of our problems.” Winny said in her giddy voice.
            “Should I take her seriously if she’s so bipolar, Matt?”
            “Eh. You’ll get used to it…”
            Winny became serious and evil, “This mountain has a lot of strange obstacles and traps set by the CORP soldiers back in September when we first appeared here.”
            There was a moment of silence. Jaime shook his head, “Yep.”
            “You mean you two knew about this and said nothing the whole time?!?!” Matt raised his fists in anger, forgetting to hold onto the ice ledges. He almost fell and Jaime created a shadow to hold him up.
            “So clumsy.” Kalpesh commented with Matt’s landing.
            “On a serious note, when you say obstacles and traps…” Stan repeated. The mountain suddenly shook. “Did you just jinx us?!”
            A random large boulder was falling from the top. Tony fell down onto the floor. “Oh geez what was that?”
            “Beats me.” Rowen said with his Vermillion flames still next to him.
            Matt looked up ahead of him. “WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!” The boulder began increasing in size as it ran through the snow. “How does somebody call this a trap?! I call it death!!!” Everyone let go of the ice ledges and began falling. Jaime created a large trampoline shadow below them.
            “Hop on! This is going to be a long ride!” He created an unnecessary roller coaster next to the trampoline so that all five students could fall onto it.
            “What’s the point of this?!” Matt started screaming. “You could have at least added seat belts!!!” All five students began riding the roller coaster. Matt, Stan, and Kalpesh yelled together. Jaime laughed in excitement while Winny was emotionless.
            “C-C-C-Cold…” Winny said. “The speed is making me feel a lot colder. You know how I hate the cold?!” Winny threw her Changmin ball at Jaime.
            Jaime became serious after being struck by pain. “Fine, fine!” He created a moon bounce without a top. “Hop on to THIS!” All five students landed onto the moon bounce and then they bounced all the way up to where they last climbed. “Grab onto the ledge!”
            Kalpesh created a crane at the top so that it could extend its arms at the students. “Grab the crane!”
            After the boulder was long gone, the five students were back to where they left off. Matt felt his heart. “You could have given me a heart attack. Why did you do all that useless stuff to make things harder for, Jaime?!”
            “I just thought a roller coaster would have been awesome at a time like this.” Jaime shrugged. Stan and Kalpesh sighed.
            Winny said to her Changmin ball, “That… was cold. TOO COLD!”
 ~~~
            At the top, Tony used his shadow powers that he mimicked from Jaime in order to guard himself from any fire attacks that Rowen tried to make. Rowen threw a Swinging Fireball at him. Tony tried to use a defensive Shadow Shield to guard but the flames pierced through and attacked Tony. Tony rubbed himself against an ice wall to make the flames go away. “Ow, ouch!!!” He panicked.
            “Your shields cannot guard against my all-powerful flames. I have had these powers for over five years. Practice makes invisibility.”
            “Uh, I believe the term is ‘practice makes perfect’.”
            “Are we here to make a mockery uf me?!” Rowen created another large flame.
            “Oh shit.” Tony jumped away once Rowen threw a Swinging Fireball at him again. “How am I going to fight against him if he’s too powerful?!” He thought to himself.
            The ground shook again. Rowen looked around, “What is it now?”
 ~~~
            The group of five down below was peacefully walking through an ice corridor. The ground began shaking again. Matt turned to Jaime, “What did you bastards do this time?”
            “Oh I love this one.” Jaime said sarcastically. The walls on the narrow hall began closing in on them.
            “Are you kidding me?!” Kalpesh said. He created horizontal cranes so that he could stop the walls. “It’s not working! I’m only slowing it down!”
            Stan began throwing shields that he created with his Armor power. “HOW DOES THAT HELP?!” Matt shouted at him.
            Winny began throwing her Changmin ball in hopes of cracking the icicle walls. Jaime crossed his arms. “Trying to break the ice will not work. Behind the ice is metal.”
            Matt pointed at the walls, “Then I’ll burn it!” Matt tried to burn a part of the wall but a large icy spike appeared at quick speed. Matt’s heart skipped a beat from surprise. “GEH?! What just happened?!”
            Jaime walked ahead. “If you mess with the walls, spikes will appear.”
            Stan said to the group, “So that means we only have one option.”
            “Run?” Kalpesh asked. There was a moment of silence.
            “RUN!!!!” Matt suddenly panicked as they all ran together.
 ~~~
            “Why did you guys wake me up?! I was in the middle of the best dream ever!!”
            “What was it about?” Venus asked Alex.
            “I had… …I… That’s not important! What’s more important is that you bastards interrupted it!!”
            Alex, Venus, Yessenia, and Julie all ran towards the end of Feather Mountain before they were able to reach Trinity Top. Luckily for them, the end of Feather Mountain is near the highest point of Trinity Top. “Would you rather have us throw you back in the White Road?” threatened Yessenia.
            “N-No…” Alex became silent.
            Venus said to Julie, “By the way… you’re Julie, right?”
            “Mhm! It is a long story, but I already told Yessenia. I already know you guys have powers so no need to hide it from me.” She pointed up ahead, “Feather Mountain is pretty straightforward, so consider yourselves lucky! Just watch out. There are a bunch of traps but I have no idea who made them.”
            Alex gasped. “Oh! Those must be the traps by the CORP soldiers. I remember seeing them set some up back when I was at Halka Village. They did a lot of things in order to keep things secure from strangers.”
            “That’s ironic. The CORP soldiers are strangers when it comes to entering this snowy island.” Venus joked.
            “Haha, good point!” Alex agreed. He looked away and then said in a worried tone, “Still… I hope everyone is doing fine. It feels like we are a little slower than they all are.”
            “What, Matt’s group?” Yessenia asked. “I am sure they are fine. I have no idea what they are up to now, but I hope they got the message that we are heading for Trinity Top. At any rate, we are eventually going to go back to Tigre Village to continue with that Telsi Potion. Let us hope Rowen is not up there.”
 ~~~
            Rowen threw the large Vermillion flames at Tony. Tony tried to vanish underground with his shadow for a split second until the flames were gone, but parts of the flames still inflicted him! Tony’s left arm was burned a little. “EEERAAAGH!” He yelled in pain. “ARGH!!!”
            Rowen glared at him. “Do you think you could avoid my flames wherever you go?” The flames continued flying further away from Tony and it hit the edge of the room. The flames burst out through the walls and out into the sky.
            From outside, Yessenia watched the flames. “That…!”
            Julie covered her mouth, “Oh my!”
            Venus scratched her head in surprise. “Was that Matt’s flames?! That’s so powerful!”
            Yessenia shook her head. “I don’t think that is Matt’s fire powers… Moreover, it is…”
            “Rowen’s?” Alex answered.
            Tony created shadow ninjas and they all began flying towards Rowen. Rowen threw a few more Swinging Fireballs at the ninjas. Each were burned and vanished quickly. Rowen aimed his flames at the pointy icicles up above. He hit one of the largest icicles which was the size of a boulder. “Heh!”
            It fell from above Tony but Tony barely jumped away. The icicle cracked the ground and the mountain began shaking. From below, Matt took a look around. “W-What was that?!”
            “It seems like we are already too late.” Winny said without emotion.
            Matt looked at them, “What?! Are you telling me… that there are people up there?!”
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Shirley: So what do we do now that we found the spirit girl, Thuy?
Huy: Cousin, I need to get you out of there!
Thuy: Wait, stop! If you let me out of this oasis, Elsiya will become haywire!
Shirley: Huy, what are you doing-
Peter: It’s too late!
Omar: Anybody else feel that earthquake?
Huy: I-I had nothing to do with this!
Matt: What? Everyone’s alive!
Alex: You thought we died?!
Venus: Well I expected Alex to die but you thought I died too?
Alex: HEY!
Matt: We’re all finally back together again! Next time on episode 184, A Greyton Spirit Dispatches, Reuniting the Whistel Group!
Winny: And look who else made it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment