The whole
group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane
Continent. Matt and Alex decided to battle each other before reaching Tigre
Village. At this point, the main group split into two to catch up to Rowen, but
Whistel Continent is much more complicated to deal with. From here, Yessenia’s
group was able to locate Jen and Joseph, but there are more people who are
missing on this continent. Matt’s group headed up the dangerous steep mountain
of Trinity Top and Yessenia’s group had to walk through a long, freezing road.
Meanwhile, Shirley’s group headed closer into the Greyton Oasis. At this point,
Yessenia’s group is luckily saved by a girl named Julie in Feather Mountain.
With the two groups rejoined, they head back to Taiger Village.
Episode 186 – Battleships, Jaime and Tony’s New Goal
Matt’s group landed back onto the
Terris ship. However, Taiger announced that he had recently bombed the ship up
ahead of them which was incidentally the Elvrent. Jen and Joseph was on this
ship, along with Yessenia, Alex, Venus, and Julie. Matt grabbed the steering
wheel of the ship, “Reel in closer! Hurry, hurry!”
Jaime headed towards Matt, “Is there
something wrong?”
Matt pointed at the burning ship,
“Their ship is on fire!”
Jaime created a shadow that tried to
reach their ship, but it was too far. Matt jumped off the ship and reached the
ledge of the mountain. He ran down the shoreline to reach the Elvrent quickly.
Taiger controlled the ship to arrive as soon as possible. When Matt reached the
Elvrent, half of the ship was under water and the other half was pointing
upward. Jen held onto a ledge way up high from the top of the ship. “H-Help! If
I fall… I’ll…!” She was right above some flames.
Matt called out, “JEN!!!!!” He
glided over to the ship, thinking of a way to grab all of the students. “I
don’t think I can carry any of you…”
Alex was the only person on the
shore. He was using his water powers to manipulate the sea so he could land
safely. At the meantime, he was throwing water at the ship to cast out the
fire. Jen could see Matt from the distance. “M-Matt! I can’t believe you’re
here!”
Another ship threw a few bombs from
their cannon. The Elvrent ship’s side tilted over and exploded. Matt clenched
his teeth. “Ergh, damn it! Who the hell is it at a time like this?”
The Peridot ship was coming closer.
“Heh.” Rowen gave a smirk.
Yessenia slid down the slanted deck
and she landed on the shore. Venus did the same while Julie barely made it
safely. Venus threw her whip at both Jen and Joseph who were nearby. “Grab on
tight!”
Matt, Alex, Yessenia, and Julie all
held onto their side of the whip while Jen and Joseph did the same. Matt tried
pulling. “Damn it. The two of them are still too heavy!”
“Excuse me?!” Jen yelped.
Another bomb exploded the Elvrent.
“We don’t have much time!” Alex panicked.
Yessenia let go of the whip and she
headed to a shore’s angle that was adjacent to the two groups, “I have an idea.
You three, pull as hard as you can when I give the signal. Jen and Joseph, let
go at the same time!”
Both Jen and Joseph shook their
heads. Venus rolled her eyes. “Okay, what is that going to do?”
“Just do it. On the count of
‘three’!”
A third bomb attacked the ship once
more. Joseph cried. “Damn it. Hurry it up!”
“One…” Yessenia glared at both ends
of the whip. “Two…” Matt, Alex, Venus, and Julie began pulling as hard as they
can. “Three!” Jen and Joseph both let go of the ship and they were falling
towards the water, but also towards Matt’s group. Yessenia created an Air
Tornado below them in between the water. “Here we go!!”
The Air Tornado helped lift Jen and
Joseph away from the water, causing them to float for a split second. She
created another Air Tornado ahead of them so they were bouncing through the air
right above the water. Eventually, the two students landed on Matt, Alex, and
Venus. A fourth bomb exploded the Elvrent and this time, it was completely
sinking. “We… we did it!” Matt said proudly.
~~~
Shirley’s group headed out towards
the ledge of Cranium Heights. “Oh- Where are we now?!” She kneeled over the
ledge to see how high she was. “Aiyyy!! Do you guys know how high we are?!”
Huy and Omar headed over to the
ledge. Huy gasped. “Bleh! We’re really high up here!”
Thuy prayed for the group, “I hope
for our safety… The ground below us is still shaking.”
Shirley pointed at the field below.
“Ew… and there are still some leftover Digicells. By the way, speaking of
monsters, where is the Grand Cradle?”
Thuy pointed at the cave behind
them. “It got destroyed in the cave.”
“WHAT?! How do we deactivate it
now?!”
Thuy felt her heart. “It seems like
it was already deactivated when the cave collapsed.”
“So does that mean we’re done with Druskane’s
Grand Cradle? I wonder how many are actually activated?”
Thuy closed her eyes. “All five have
been activated, but Marconia, Druskane, and Whistel have been turned off.”
Omar thought about it carefully.
“The others are currently at the Whistel Continent. They found the Grand
Cradle?”
Thuy giggled. “Deactivation is
different in every continent. In Marconia, it’s a simple finish-the-maze
puzzle. For Druskane, you had to find it deep in its dungeon but the cave did
the job for you. In Whistel, you had to…” She paused for a moment. “Gain the
Bird’s Tear…”
Shirley said in enjoyment, “Yes!
That means the group has it!” Shirley and Huy gave each other a high-five.
“Maybe.” Omar said.
“Why so negative?” Peter asked.
“We are not a hundred percent sure
if our friends got it. We can only assume, which is good enough. For now, we
have to head to Tigre Village and warn the others about the collapse of
Elsiya.”
Huy chuckled nervously. “Eheh… why
don’t we just throw Thuy back into the cave and call it a day? Elsiya will be
back to normal.”
Thuy cried. “W-What are you
saying?!”
“I’m only joking!” Huy said.
Shirley slapped him. “Stop messing
around at a time like this, damn it!!”
~~~
Matt stood with his friends at the
edge of the shore. “Come on, Rowen! We’ll take you down right now!” He yelled
at the tip of his throat heroically.
The ship suddenly turned around.
“What the heck?” Alex rolled his eyes. “It’s just leaving!”
“Yeah, that’s right! Be afraid!”
Matt laughed obnoxiously.
Yessenia shook her head. “No, this
is not good!”
Julie checked the map. “They are
headed southeast into the Druskane Continent.”
“Are they already making a move onto
the Rainbow Mist?!” Venus questioned.
“It appears so. Quick, we must hurry
onto the remaining ship here. It seems to be the Terris ship!” The whole group
headed back towards the Terris ship where Taiger, Lagi, Telgei, Stan, and
Kalpesh were waiting.
At the Terris ship, Yessenia guided
the tigermen to head over to the Druskane Continent. Matt said to Jen, “It has
been so long, Jen!”
Jen giggled, “I know, right?! What
have you been up to?”
While they continued talking, Taiger
began sniffing the air. “Hm? Something does not seem right around here.”
“What are you talking about?” Venus
asked him.
Lagi began doing the same thing as
Taiger. “The air seems a bit fishy, kind of moist.”
“I don’t feel any change.” Venus
said to them.
“…And then all the soldiers were
attacked all at once in that ship! It was a freaky thing I did back at the
elevator boat. And then, and then! Oh! Did I tell you about what happened in
Wisteria?” Matt continued his story. Jen sat with him, giggling at his whole
adventure.
Yessenia grabbed onto the bars on
the edge of the deck. “Their ship is getting away. Why are we not moving?”
Telgei shook his head. “From my
experience, it is smarter to stay put. They can get tricky.”
“How?” Venus stood next to Yessenia,
looking far into the sea. “Their ship is almost gone!”
Suddenly, two large robot machines
flew into the air and dark flames surrounded it. All of the groups turned to
the Peridot ship. Even Yessenia was surprised. “Those machines… and the flames!
Do you not know of this combination?!”
The group was silent. Telgei
answered for her, “The signs of an incoming large bomb headed our way.”
Matt and Jen stood up in surprise.
Matt ran up to the edge of the deck. “How is this possible? How can they do
that?!”
Telgei coughed. “Robots. I’ve seen
some of their soldiers use it back in Tigre Village to help import and export
our goods. One man… in particular could use them. I believe his name was…
Cool…”
“Excuse me? Why are you flattering a
name at a time like this?!” Venus punched his head.
Lagi stood in front of him. “Hey! No
touching our elder or I’ll slice you into human breakfast!”
“What did you say, amazon?!” Venus
insulted her.
As they were arguing, Yessenia
continued with the main subject. “What was his name?”
“Cool… no, no.” Telgei said slowly.
“It sounded something like ‘Cool’… Goal? No… Was it Ghoul?”
“What kind of a name is that?”
Kalpesh scratched his head.
“A badass one!” Stan raised his
fists. “It’s a good username in online gaming. I should use it.”
“Online gaming… oh yeah… That is one
of your biggest forte.” Kalpesh sighed.
Alex took a step back. “Uh, guys…!
Are you not noticing the robots getting bigger?”
Julie pointed at the flames, “Even
those are getting larger!”
~~~
Meanwhile, Jaime and Winny were not
on the deck. Jaime found Tony standing in the hallway. “Oh? So you’re on this
ship after all.” Jaime said casually.
“W-What? How did you find me?”
“I just happen to mope down here.
Honestly, it gets really noisy around. I’m tired of everything, so I was going
to take a nap.”
Tony looked out the window. “But
don’t you realize there is a bomb coming our way?”
“The real question is, why aren’t
you escaping, if you know that bomb is coming?”
“I’m ready to just give up.” Tony
said. “I could not take the Bird’s Tear, and now I cannot get the Telsi
Potion.”
“You’re just going to give up your
life right now?”
Tony laughed. “Hah hah! Why not?
Those people up care won’t be able to surpass a bomb. It’s impossible. That
makes me wonder if you’re thinking the same as me, about giving up.”
“Nope.”
“What? What are you talking about?
Then why are you still here if you don’t plan on dying?”
Jaime sat down on a large closed
basket. “I’ve already decided my life. I’m going to keep living.”
“Then why-?!”
“I trust my friends.” Jaime
interrupted him with a soft smile. “They’re not going to die right now even if
there is a bomb coming our way.”
“What makes you think that? And
since when were they your ‘friends’?”
Jaime stood up. “The truth is… I
don’t like caring about people. It’s too much of a hassle. I get extremely
lazy, so what?” He thought back to his time with the group in Olympia,
Echoville, and Edmund. “It was fun… even though I did not bond with them much.
I only helped them but it got tiring. I just wanted to stop with everything and
not interfere with magical stuff. I avoided using my shadow powers after
Echoville, but they really needed my help in Edmund. That’s when I realized,
people need me as much as I need them. It’s our way of bonding and having fun
being with each other.”
Tony turned towards the window. “Do
you really think so?”
“Yeah. I mean, I’m having fun living
on right now. Why give it up at a time like this? You’re only like what,
fifteen years old? We all have to keep moving onward.”
“I’m almost sixteen if that
matters.”
Jaime grinned. “That’s not the
point. But on a serious note, all of my friends won’t like seeing you around
for a while. What are you going to do?”
Tony clenched his fists. “I don’t
know… I was thinking on giving up since I have no more goals to cover… but-…”
“Here is a goal. Reverse the Grand
Cradle of the other two continents if you have activated them already.”
Tony agreed with him. “You’re right.
I’m going to try to recover my name and stop what I have already started. I
already have a little ship outside which is how I got here.”
“How did you get here through all of
the storms?”
“It flies. It’s like a mini
helicopter specially made from the CORP soldiers. You didn’t know?”
“No I did not. Carry on, though. I
will be resting in some room.”
Tony began leaving the ship. Winny
was hiding behind a wall. “Friends… Trust… Everyone thinks the same.” She
frowned.
~~~
Back on the deck, Yessenia took out
her long sword. “This sword is not going to do any good. Do we have any
defense?!”
Stan raised his hand. “Yeah! I’ll
try to create the biggest shield ever!”
Kalpesh thought about it carefully.
“Good idea. I think I’ll have to make some pegs and stands that can help keep
the shield stable if we are struck by the bomb.”
Alex closed his eyes. “Tsk. This is
crazy talk. Bombs can destroy almost anything.”
“Not in online games. If you have a
high defense, then-…”
“Are you trying to challenge me in
online-gaming logic?! We’re in reality. And besides, I don’t think you are
exactly the best at games.”
“Are you sure about that?!” Stan
pointed his fists at Alex.
“Now’s not the time, you idiots!”
Venus yelled at them.
The group became serious. Stan
created a twelve-foot high shield and placed it in front of everybody.
“Everyone, get under the deck! I don’t think it’s going to be safe up here!”
Kalpesh created the pegs. “All set!”
The beeping noise was so fast that
eventually… the bomb exploded towards the main group!
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Alex:
What the heck?! That bomb is coming closer!
Stan:
W-We can’t hold it off!
Kalpesh:
And my pegs aren’t strong enough to stop it!
Yessenia: At this rate, we will get struck by the giang bomb. We have
to make a plan!
Shirley:
Finally, some fresh air! I can see Taiger Village from here!
Thuy:
But it’s pretty steep down… and considering how I’m not the spirit anymore,
Elsiya will become unstable which might make it harder for us to get down.
Danny:
Should I try using my powers?
Matt:
Will we stop the bomb on time? Shirley’s group also makes way for Taiger
Village again! Next time on episode 187, The Mad Explosive in the Gaping Sea!




0 comments:
Post a Comment