Saturday, September 29, 2012

Website 12.9, September 29, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.9! It corresponds to February 2009.

Bunny appears to stop Rowen?! Or maybe he is just hungry...
This will be a small update because I have been busy with my first week of school. Well, week 0 to be exact. I needed to do a few living adjustments in my apartment, made time for a friend, and also needed to buy some materials for school. On the other hand though, I have been doing some writing a lot faster in the process. I have a lot of artwork to update onto this web as well, but I have no time to update. I will probably update character pictures as the week goes and mention them in the next update. Until then, have a great week! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

- I added episode 189. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 189 if you cannot find it.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment