Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.5! It corresponds to February 2009.
Julie saves Yessenia, Venus, and Alex from a cold storm.
Huy decides to free Thuy from her job as a spirit girl of Elsiya.
Sorry for the really late completion update. I already put the new episodes on Saturday but I got caught up starting a new animation project. This one will be interesting, but it will definitely take almost a month of hard work. As for now though, I am 40 seconds of 105 seconds complete with the animation. Have a great summer! I think almost all of you are in school by now except for the college universities. We still have about three more weeks so I got enough time to finish the animation. Have a great back-to-school year! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episodes 183 and 184. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 183 and 184 if you cannot find it.
- Julie and Joseph have been added onto the character list. You can find them on the main character list. They are subject to be edited more.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment