Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.7! It corresponds to February 2009.
Jaime and Tony have a conversation about friendship with Winny hiding.
I apologize for yet another late update but I was getting caught up with the animation and now it's complete. I am back with the story and since I've put about over 50-70 hours of work on the animation within 17 days, I am ready to work faster on everything art and writing. :) Have a great summer! I got exactly a week left.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episode 186. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 186 if you cannot find it.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment