Saturday, September 8, 2012

Website 12.6, September 8, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.6! It corresponds to February 2009.

Rowen manipulates Nix's feelings against Matt.
This is a late update because I did not realize it was a Saturday at all! I am busy doing another project and this one could be interesting. As for now, episodes are still running but character pages are on hold. There are two new character lists though. Have a great back-to-school year! I still got three weeks to finish the project!

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

- I added episode 185. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 185 if you cannot find it.
- Arroyo and Rosemead character lists have been added onto the Character List page.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment