Today, I am featuring Website Version 3.8!
Of course, I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody! Say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011!
I went to do a countdown at a friend's party at 8PM and then we stayed until 7 AM. This weekend was peaceful and smooth.
As for the story, I have released episode 53 and 54 for Volume 5. The Photoshop artwork is not as bolded as my Microsoft Paint artwork but I'll get there. It looks more improved overall, however. Lots of updates will be listed at the end of this post. So, enjoy! :D Oh right, I am finally editing a few parts to the italicized information under this in celebration of the new year and the new change to my story.
Be ready for a more and improved story plot from here on!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 53 add 54. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episodes 53 and 54 if you can't find it.
-The picture on the top of the character page is changed. The new artwork features Matthew, Shirley C., Santiago, Danny, Yessenia, and Mariel.
-Matthew, Jeanette, Shirley C., Danny, Santiago, and Yessenia all have new character pictures on their character pages. Go see them! They look a lot more accurate and better.
-I forgot to add in the episodes onto the 'episodes shown' for characters who were in episodes 51 and 52 but now it is fixed, along with 53 and 54 for today.
-All the characters with powers (Fire, Ice, Time, etc...) now have this as its own tab on their character page.
-Characters who were outdated on age is now fixed. Everyone is on their proper age now. They are: Jeanette, Stanley, Joey, Shirley C., Santiago, and Yessenia.
-Certain characters have more information or edited information in their "story preference" tab on their character page. They are: Matthew, Jeanette, Stanley, Shirley C., and Santiago.
-It makes me wonder why I did not do this months sooner, but episode 1 finally has italicized scenes for the flashbacks in order to prevent confusion for readers.
-Website: In two weeks, a new character will be added onto the character page.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment