Today, I am featuring Website Version 4.2!
This is a big update only because I did a lot of error-fixing. This update took about two hours. Anyways, this past week was alright. I so far have straight A's and yes it's the first week but I'm proud because we already had a Calculus quiz which is in my opinion, the toughest class in school and I got a 100% on it! >:D Anyway, here are episodes 58 and 59. Next week, I will be featuring two episodes again.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 58 and 59. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episodes 58 and 59 if you can't find it.
-Characters such as Jen, Stan, Kalpesh, ShirleyC, Mariel, Jon and Yessenia have a few single-spaced areas. This is an edit that came out of nowhere which I know nothing about. It is a semi-error meaning it is an error because now I have to re-edit their character page a lot but it is a good thing because now the single-spacing makes it look more organized.
-Episodes 1-13 have MANY new fixes such as indenting, bolding on the preview, and some section splittings with the "~~~". Easy for all of you to read now. This is done for episode 58 and 59 as well.
-On episode 4, Danny's last name is now changed to Cortes.
-On episode 11, there are some name changes as well.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment