Saturday, January 15, 2011

Website 4.0, January 15, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 4.0!

This Saturday is normal. This whole weekend might be staying home for me. Bluh, boring. Oh well, Finals week is next so I need to study a lot. Anyway, here is episode 56 along with Winny and a few more updates!

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episode 56. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 56 if you can't find it.
-Winny is added onto the character page!
-The 'About' page has a changed section 'Possible speculations', firstly, it changed to 'Possible speculations and questions' and it now has more speculations along with possible answers below each one.
-Episodes 1-7 now have separated sections after each scene. You'll see them as '~~~'. It is to make it easier for readers to know when the scene changes. I also did this for 56 when I published it. I will work on 8-55 when I have extra time.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment