Today, I am featuring Website Version 4.1!
Finals are over! Last night, I went to a friend's house with a group of friends to make bacon hot dogs, bacon tacos, bacon candy (yes, even bacon candy), and regular beef tacos. Lots of fat and food but it tasted great. I recently downloaded MapleStory and am playing with a few friends. That's how I'll kill time. >.>... Anyway, here is episode 57! After three weeks of having a single episode released, I'll finally come back to releasing two episodes, next week.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 57. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 57 if you can't find it.
-Characters such as Matt, Santi, and Winny have a few single-spaced areas. This is an edit that came out of nowhere which I know nothing about. It is a semi-error meaning it is an error because now I have to re-edit their character page a lot but it is a good thing because now the single-spacing makes it look more organized.
-Episodes 8-10 have fixed paragraph splitting.
-You might notice that episode 57 has indented paragraphs! This is all due to the new Blogger system that I updated a few days ago after last Saturday. This is giving me a few page errors but I'll get them fixed as our lives go by.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment