Previously on the last episode, I, Nix, finally arrived!... In a backpack! The group also returns to El Monte and everything seems normal so far. Matt is woken up by Amy Chieng, a girl who appeared a few times last year. Matt decides to tell Shirley about the whole situation that Matt had to go through in the World of Elsiya and Shirley slightly does not believe him. In Biology class, the teacher introduces a teacher's assistant student: Michael. After finishing Biology class, Venus and Matt strike up a conversation about Venus's eagerness to search for Jaime, who is still missing! In anger, Venus decides to teleport back into Enheizer and leaves Matt stranded alone. What will Matt do about this?!Episode 132 – An Encounter with Fear, the Best Friend is Miki
Aside from what just happened between Venus and the world of Elsiya, Matt was to encounter someone he once knew before. Matt took out his cellphone, glanced at it, wondered why it is in his pocket again, and then he called Yessenia. “Hey! Venus went back into Elsiya!”
“What did you say? Is she crazy?”
“I don’t know. What should we do? Now both Jaime and Venus are not here on Earth. Should we go find them?”
“Assuming we are more careful with our cellphones unlike before, we can always return on Earth. I say we go get her before she runs. Remember, we teleport back to the area that we last picked off from so she cannot be that far from us.”
“Alright, I’ll-…” He suddenly stopped. He saw a short girl walk across the hall with books from three classes. Matt dropped his cellphone after feeling emotionless once he saw her. “Uh…”
“Hello? Hello??” Yessenia continued talking.
The girl stopped and then she slowly turned her head towards Matt. Matt yelped and he had nowhere to hide. The girl pointed at him. “You! Matty boy.” The girl walked towards him now.
“S-S-Stay away from me!” Matt quickly ran away.
The girl stared in confusion. “Matty boy?”
Matt continued running away. He closed his eyes in fear. “It’s her, it’s her again! Why is she going to this school?!”
Jen gave Matt a flyer. “Vote for me for school president!”
Matt turned away from her. “No way. Why should I?”
Jen clenched her fists. “Please? I want this!”
Matt yelled at her, “Why?! You’ll be doing so much work for the school and the people in this school are not even appreciative.”
“B-But I can change that.”
A girl took the flyer and then she said softly, “Take it.”
“No. Who the heck are you?”
The girl punched Matt’s face with the flyer and then Matt fell. The girl jumped on him and she constantly tried to punch him.
“Alice!” Jen was surprised. “Don’t do that. It’s his choice. [A bad one] But anyway…”
Alice stood up and she pointed at Matt, “Think twice about messing with my Jenny girl!”
Jen squealed, “Eep, don’t call me Jenny. I hate that name!”
“Awww. Fine. Jenny girl, we’re going to help you win this campaign! Let’s go!” She smiled. Then, she looked at Matt with anger. She walked away with Jen.
“G-Geez…” Matt sighed.
A year later, Matt enters the library. He had a pack of Starbursts and he chewed one away. He placed it on the table and the same girl enters the library minutes later. Matt had his eyes closed, enjoying the best out of his Starbursts. “Matty boy!” A sudden call was heard. Matt fell off of his chair.
A shorter girl copied her, “Matty boy!”
Matt pointed at her while shaking, “W-W-What is this?! Who is that?!”
Alice hugged the girl, “This is my sister, Juni!”
Juni gasped after she saw what was on the table, “Candy! Let me have some!” She stole the Starbursts and began chewing away.
Matt stood up and said, “Hey! Don’t just take it!”
Alice punched him on the face. “Be nice to this little girl!”
“Yeah, be nice!” The girl giggled.
Matt became tired. He slowed down and thought about his past relation to Alice, and of course, her sister. A kind voice asked him, “What’s wrong, Matty boy?”
Matt answered her without looking, “Well, there’s this girl who-… ‘Matty boy’?” He opened his eyes to see who it was and Alice was sitting next to him on the new stone seats. “EEEAH! Why are you following me?!”
Alice said sadly, “I… need your help!” She was blushing due to her sadness, furthermore, asking Matt of all people for help.
Matt became serious. He could see a large amount of innocence within her expression. “Huh? Alice?”
“My best friend is stuck in the world of Elsiya and I can’t find her!”
Matt’s eyes widened. His heart was beating faster from the surprise and guilt. “W-What? What are you talking about?”
“That man… He told me if I want my friend back, I need to talk to ‘Matt’. I assumed he was talking about you because he is also in the same grade as you!”
“Who is this?”
“His name is Tony. I don’t know why, but he used to be so different in the past!”
Matt said to himself, “And so were you…”
“I heard that!” Alice yelled. “But anyway, my best friend, Miki, is stuck with him in Elsiya. Please, take me there and let’s find him!”
Matt shook his head, “But… Elsiya is as large as Earth. Tony and your friend Miki could be anywhere.” He thought about it carefully. “Tony… I’ve been invited to his party last year and I didn’t even know him that much. I thought that was suspicious. But of all people, why did he say only my name when he told Alice?”
“Matty boy, please?”
“STOP CALLING ME THAT!” He blasted into anger. Matt crossed his arms, thinking about the situation as a whole. “Anyway, I have no idea what’s going on. Let’s see here…” He looked up at the ceiling to think. “First, your friend Miki has gone missing which would most likely be because of Tony. You said that Tony was nicer before, so you two have a connection in some way, right?”
“Yeah. We used to go to the same elementary school together and then in middle school, I moved to Columbia. Strange, because in a year, so many things have changed.”
“Like you?” Matt teased. “Well, you’re only a year younger than me and my friends. So…” He began to think to himself, “Whoever this Tony guy is, he shouldn’t be involving more people into this Elsiya world especially underclassmen.”
“Maaatty boy~ Can you hear me?”
“…I think we have no choice other than to go into Elsiya. Where did you last leave from Elsiya?”
“What? I never went.”
Matt fell to the ground, feeling ashamed of what she just said. “You mean you’re in this big situation without having to go to Elsiya?!” He began to sweat in fear. He thought to himself, “Just exactly what is this Tony guy plotting? I have to ask Yessenia to come with me.” He said to Alice, “Follow me!” He dragged her along. “(I don’t even know why I’m helping this annoying little girl. She’s a complete demon without having to have powers at all.)”
After Matt made a call to Yessenia again, she mentioned that she was in the math lab which she barely goes to. But, she went for her sister. Matt met her in the math lab and he explained the whole situation to her. She looked over at Alice’s appearance. “So this is the little girl you were talking about?”
Alice clenched her teeth. “You told her I’m a little girl?!”
“That aside, Yessenia, you’ve got to help us.”
Yessenia whispered to her sister that she has to leave early. Then, she asked Matt, “Do you know how difficult it would be to find this Miki girl? It will almost be impossible as Elsiya is just as big as Earth.”
Matt sighed. “Eheh… I tried to explain that to Alice but she insisted…”
Yessenia walked towards the window to look outside into the bright sky, “If my guess is right, Tony is someone we should not be playing with.”
“Oh yeah, what’s the deal with him? We went to his party one time but that was it for me.”
“Last year, I had a suspicion on him. I had a feeling that he was always nearby, producing the same wind-power as I did.”
“What are you trying to say?”
“Tony might have the power to mimic all of us.”
This surprised Matt. It did not make sense as to how someone else has such power. Matt said in worrisome, “But, you remember, don’t you? We all lost our powers!”
“And then we gained them back. Big deal.” Yessenia said bluntly. “Let us recap on what happened in the dimensional portal.” Matt began to use his imagination as Yessenia continued explaining. “Santi used an excess amount of his time powers in order to save us all from death. Only whoever was in the dimension had a reversed memory. He made it so that our powers were diminished as well but that is the only part that is confusing. If he reversed our memory of powers, then we would not be able to pick up the abilities that we learned. We should have started all over in our control of our elements. I think that there was something important in the dimension that functioned our powers. Then, someone from Elsiya regrew it at a very quick speed. The speed… is what I do not know either. There is someone out there who can recreate the ‘important’ object at a quick speed. It cannot be Jaime, but I know he is a part of it.”
Matt nodded. “Hm, hm… I see. How did you come up with all of this?”
Yessenia began walking towards the door of the classroom. “There was a generator that controlled Rena. Behind it was an elemental crystal. That is when I realized where our powers originated from.”
Matt punched the table, “An elemental crystal?!” The students who were studying math were all watching him. Matt chuckled. “Eheh…” He began to lie, “So like, have you gotten that elemental crystal in the online game yet?” He pushed both Alice and Yessenia out of the room.
Alice said grumpily, “What the heck was that?”
“Be quiet! It was in the moment. I don’t know.” Matt became serious. “So then, our bodies are made up of crystals?”
Yessenia shook her head. “Exactly. All this time, our powers were made up of crystals and that was what it was called.”
A sudden blast of fire spewed out of Matt’s backpack and out came his fire bird. Nix jumped on the ground. “I’m a crystal! So cool!” It squeaked.
Matt slightly kicked it. “What are you doing appearing without my permission?! Go hide!”
Alice blushed. “What a cute little chicken!”
“I’M A BIRD!” Nix proclaimed.
Yessenia blushed as well. “(It is so… fat!)”
Matt kicked it again. “Go, hide!”
“Aw, mister Giant Man! That hurts!” The bird cried.
Alice’s eyes became stars. “HOW CUTE!!!”
Matt yelled at her, “Stop encouraging it!” He turned to Yessenia, “And stop blushing!!” Yessenia asked about the origins of the bird and Matt tried to tell her as much as he knew.
“I see… so it resembles the same bird as the one that sacrificed itself in the Forest of Emille. The elemental crystal in between the time you lost your fire powers and regained them must have enhanced, thanks to the person who sped up the growing process.”
Matt looked at his hands, “So then… I’m a lot stronger now?”
“Not exactly. It just gives you more options to learn new abilities. I feel that the same can happen to me as well.”
Alice jumped in between them. “Uh hello! Miki is in danger!”
Matt scratched his head, “Who is Miki anyway? I never heard of her in middle school when I first met you.”
“My Chi, don’t you remember? It’s her nickname.”
Matt looked away. “She would.”
“SAVE HER!” Alice commanded.
Yessenia rolled her eyes. “Fine. Let us go to Elsiya regardless of where we last picked off. If we look around Enheizer, we might find some information.”
Alice giggled. “See, Matt? She’s cool. Why can’t you be like her?”
Yessenia looked away, “Do not push it.”
“Sorry miss…” Alice frowned. Yessenia teleported away and Matt followed her. Well, he had to grab onto Alice’s arm first so that they could all go together.
In the headquarters of Enheizer, Matt, Alice, and Yessenia all appeared together. Matt stood up perfectly but Alice fell on her stomach. Matt yawned. “Ah!~ I’m getting used to teleporting to other worlds without falling.”
“Oh you shut your mouth.” Alice said with her face flat on the floor.
Yessenia was next to them. “You brought her along too?”
Alice yelped, “YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME BEHIND?!”
She stood up and ran towards Yessenia. Matt grabbed her. “Stop, stop, you don’t want to mess with her!”
“Let me kill her! She was going to make me miss out on all of the magic and everything, die die die-…”
“Anyway,” Yessenia ignored her. “The machine here seems worn out from the switch that Lieutenant Braus pressed.” She looked at all of the empty nodes in the machine. “I cannot believe it.”
Matt and Alice headed slowly for the large screen machine in awe. “Whoa…” Alice said in amazement. “Look at all those colors.”
Matt ruined the moment. “It’s a gray scale of color…”
“Be quiet. It’s still amazing!”
Matt moved on. “Are these all former elemental crystals?”
“I believe so. Look, there are all different kinds of nodes and some are smashed and missing. You can see the elemental figures in each one of them. For example, the empty light gray node here is the water ability. I can take a guess that it used to be a shiny light blue water-drop node. This was returned to Alex moments ago.”
Matt pointed at the fire node, “Ahhh, I see. And this one is my node.”
A large tapping noise came from below. Everyone turned around in alert. Yessenia faced the door. “Someone is here?”
“Uh oh! We’re in danger!” Alice yelped.
Matt paused. “Who can that be at this time?”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: I never thought we'd be back in the headquarters of Enheizer. This is not our place.Alice: Miki might be downstairs!
Matt: Hey, don't just run off!
Nix: What happened here? This place looks all messed up or something.
Yessenia: The Pendulum of Time destroyed the area around itself. Along with that, the elemental crystals were extracted once again.
Venus: Jaime, there you are!
Alice: Tony?!
Matt: Wait a minute. That's the guy I've seen once before! Just who is he, and how does Alice know him? Next time on episode 133, Elemental Crystals, Armed by Mimicry!
Alice: Miki, please don't die on me! I know we can make it through this!



0 comments:
Post a Comment