Last time on episode 132, Alice makes her debut in the story as an underclassman. She is known to have a history with the Columbian students as a 7th grader when everyone else was an 8th grader. The group then decides to head back into the headquarters in order to find Venus and Miki. What they found on the way though, was the elemental crystal nodes that were once filled up. After the Pendulum of Time began, all of the crystals split up and are now all across the world of Elsiya. What's going to happen now? How are the students going to retrieve all of the crystals before they are found by others in the World of Elsiya?Episode 133 – Elemental Crystals, Armed by Mimicry
While the group of three was in a hurry to the floor down below, Matt’s fire bird appeared again. “Danger, danger! Uh oh!”
“Oh shut up.” Matt said angrily. “This isn’t the time for that!”
Down below, the group could see Venus confronting Jaime. “Jaime, snap out of it!” Venus was all torn down and dusty from the battle. Her whip was on the floor. She breathed heavily from the exhaustion of the battle.
“What happened?!” Matt said.
The bird squealed. “Oh no! This is bad!”
Jaime laughed. “Ha, ha, ha! Are you going to continue and try to beat me? You know, you can skip down to the bottom floor now or you can keep trying to persuade me to change back. Poor Miki. Her life is depended on you.”
Venus stood up slowly. “I don’t care about whomever that is. I’m more concerned about who you really are!”
Alice screeched, “WHAAAAT?! How dare you talk about her like that!” She said to her group, “Hey, Miki is on the bottom floor?! Let’s go.”
Venus took her whip and then she fell onto the floor again. She was too much in pain. Matt ran up to her. “Venus! Are you okay?”
“Get out of my way. You didn’t care before, so why should you now?” She was slowly getting back up. She raged and yelled, “Thunder Snap!” She gave another whip at Jaime but Jaime’s shadow ninjas only defended against them. “Thunder Jab!” Her whip hardened and she tried to stab Jaime on the chest.
Matt took a step back, “Waah- V-Venus! You’re going too far!”
The fire bird yelled, “She’s breaking her limit! She will die!”
“How do you know so much?” Matt asked.
Yessenia ran past Matt with her long sword, “That is not an important concern. We must stop Venus before she exceeds her power limits.”
Matt had slow reflexes. He didn’t follow. Instead, he asked, “How can she die? If anything, she’ll just get tired.”
Yessenia turned around and she said very seriously, “She will die, just like Santiago!!”
Matt’s eyes opened wide. He thought of Santi, smiling with pride for using his time powers in the beginning, and then when he became tired from using it excessively after Echoville, and lastly when sacrificing himself to save all of his friends from Luther. “N-No way…”
“Constricted Wind!” Yessenia slashed the air towards Venus. And an invisible power of wind surrounded Venus, closing in on her as if she became binded. Venus was shaking.
“L-Let me go!”
“You have no chance against him! Look at him. He does not look exhausted at all.” Yessenia held onto Venus as strong as she could. “You need to stop!”
Venus closed her eyes. The amount of energy she was using seemed a bit extreme to herself as well. Her mind suddenly went blank and then she fainted. Yessenia kneeled down to support her fall. Matt, Alice, and Nix all watched with worried expressions. “Is she okay?” Matt wondered.
Alice took a step forward. “Now wait a minute. What is Jaime doing here?”
“You know him too?” Matt turned around.
“He is a good friend of Tony. We all went to elementary school together.”
Yessenia gasped. “Could it be?!” She stood up. “I knew they were friends but being elementary friends, there is a big chance that they could be plotting something together. Exactly what is it?” She said to Matt, “Hey, take Venus downstairs. I will battle Jaime.” She had her long sword ready. Matt grabbed Venus and Alice and Nix followed him downstairs.
“Damn, she’s heavy!” Matt complained.
Yessenia said to Jaime, “I do not know what you are plotting, but you need to stop!”
Jaime laughed demonically. “Gyah hah hah! You just need to calm down. Reviving such powers is the only thing I can do. Just leave me be!” Jaime struck first with a ninja. “Go, my ninja!” A shadowy ninja rose from the ground and there was dark aura behind it, representing that it is from Jaime.
Yessenia used her long sword to dodge any of the attacks. Jaime easily summoned a second ninja. This was a little more difficult for Yessenia but not so much until the third was summoned. With three ninjas, at least one could go around her sword and she fell back with a yelp. She was on the ground and the sword went flying. Jaime glared at her. “And I was just getting started.” Jaime said. Jaime made his ninjas disappear. He began walking towards the bottom floor. “What a great way to make suspenseful situations.” He took a step past Yessenia but Yessenia grabbed his left leg.
Yessenia was shaking from the pain. Jaime stopped and he looked at her. Yessenia said with her hair messed up in front of her face. “You… I kept an eye on you for the longest time even through last year. You, Jon, and I were a trio in Anime club and elsewhere. Deep down, I know you do not want to do this.”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO REVIVE ELEMENTAL CRYSTALS! You are under pressure!” This angered Jaime completely and he shook off her hand and then he kicked her on the arm.
“Shut your mouth! Enough out of you!” Jaime clenched his teeth.
Yessenia continued, “Even as a trio, I watched carefully. First, Jon used to do terrible things under Hades. You, I know who you are being controlled by now. His name is-…”
Jaime jumped back and then he summoned a ninja to attack her, “That’s it!” He made the shadow run towards Yessenia with a knife. Yessenia only closed her eyes and the ninja stopped about an inch from her eye. Jaime paused for a moment and then he closed his eyes. “Tch! Stop getting in my way.” He made the ninja disappear and then he continued to walk downstairs.
Yessenia was the last to remain in the room. She coughed and stared at him while she bled from her lip a little.
Downstairs, Alice was the first to see Miki lying on the floor. Alice screamed, “Noo! Miki!” She held onto Miki’s head. Miki could barely move. Miki slowly opened her eyes, shaking.
“Alice…?” Miki smiled. “I’m so glad you came after all…”
“Miki, hang in there! You’ll be okay!”
Miki froze to think about that and then she nodded, “No… I can’t last much longer.”
“What are you saying?”
“I used too much of my crystalline energy.”
“Crystalline energy?” Alice repeated as a question.
Tony appeared in front of them from a shadow. “Yes, the most important portion of elemental crystals.”
Matt took a step back. “T-Tony?!”
Nix squeaked. “Oh no! Scary man! He must have appeared by using that other shadow guy’s powers!”
Tony began to speak, “My powers are to mimic any powers used from a nearby range. With the more of you here, the stronger I can be!”
“Alice, stay back here!” Matt commanded.
Alice stood up and walked in front of Miki. She opened her arms to indicate that Tony cannot get near the fallen girl. “You can’t hurt her anymore!”
“Oh? She hurt herself. Apparently, one node appeared before her and it happened to be a photon node. It’s too bad it was difficult for her to control as a newcomer. She must have tried too hard to fight me but I guess it was too much for her.”
Miki whispered to Alice from the floor, “Alice… please, for me, do not get near him anymore. Let’s all end our battles in peace. I can’t…” She began to vanish into thin air with a green aura starting with her shoes.
Alice turned around. “Waaah- MIKI! My Chi!” She knelt down and said to her best friend, “What’s happening to you?!”
Matt did not know what to do at a situation like this. Tony explained, “Once you become an elemental crystal user, you would vanish if you are on the verge of death.”
Matt took a step forward this time. He was going to make a move until he thought about it. “B-But Mariel and Santi… they didn’t…!”
“Of course. Because their nodes have not been given the elemental crystals. All of the powers regained have been improved but infected with elemental crystals. How does that make you feel, Matt?”
Nix jumped up a few times. “This guy is mean!” The little bird tiptoed its way towards Tony. Tony stared at it coming closer. Nix head-butted Tony’s leg but the bird fell back. “Ouchy!” It head-butted tony a few more times.
Matt sighed. “Wow how useless…”
Alice screamed, “MIKI!!!” The young girl vanished completely.
Matt made fire appear from his hands. Alice turned around in surprise. She is watching magic appear from human hands. Matt threw two fireballs at Tony but Tony used a fire shield. Matt gasped. “What the heck?! You can use fire too?!”
Tony created a fireball. “You forgot already? I can mimic other powers!” Tony made the fire turn onto a strange shape. “Fire Needles. Not only does it burn, but it also stings.”
Matt created a fire shield. “What the heck is that?”
“Something you can’t do. Sadly.”
Matt clenched onto his shield. “Well, you can attack with that crap all you want but it won’t hurt me!” The needles attacked Matt’s shields and both the needles and shield vanished due to a low durability rate.
“Are you going to defend all day?” Tony teased.
Matt became annoyed. He made his shield disappear and he went with more fireballs. Nix continued to head-butt Tony.
“WILL YOU STOP THAT?!” Tony yelled at it. He kicked Nix and the bird flew back to Matt who was at the other side of the room.
Tony made a strange fire scale appear from the floor. Matt stared at it closely. “What is that now?”
“A Fire Serpent. Instead of needles, maybe a large snake like this will work through your damn shield!” The serpent opened its mouth, ready to bite Matt. The speed was faster than Matt could have imagined. He closed his eyes, thinking that it was the end for him.
Alice ran in front of Matt with her arms wide open. Tony gasped and he controlled the snake to stop right in front of her. Alice said angrily, “Take that snake away from us, Tony!”
“Tch! Move out of the way! I must exterminate all crystal users!” Tony commanded.
Venus was slightly conscious. She said quietly to herself, “Ex…terminate…?!”
Matt had trouble standing up. He held onto his right arm and said, “Why?” Tony stopped again. Matt continued, “Why would you try to destroy people like us?”
The thought finally hit Venus. This seemed a bit strange. “First, Jaime and the lieutenant worked together in order to release all of those crystal thingies. Then, seeing as Tony and Jaime work together, Tony wants to destroy anybody who possesses the crystals?!”
“We never chose these damn powers in the first place!! If I had a choice to remove them without ever hurting myself, then I would do it! Damn it…” He closed his eyes and then he clenched his teeth.
Alice turned around, “Matt…”
Nix watched him. “Oh no… If he gets mad now…”
A flaming aura appeared around him. He began to yell in anger. Tony only chuckled a little. “Oh? I see the crystal has got to you. I can sense it.” His power rose as well. “Unlucky for you, when you gain power, I gain power.”
Alice was shaking. “No… stop it you two! Tony! Why are you different now?!” Matt and Tony rushed towards each other with a flaming fist in their hands. Matt was gliding and so was Tony. Alice screamed out from the side, “WHERE WAS THE TONY THAT I ONCE KNEW?!”
He squeamish anger caused Tony to flinch. Matt punched Tony in the face and Tony went flying down onto the ground. Tony sat up with his eyes wide open. He was thinking about something strange…
“Heehee! Come on, My Chi! I bet you can do better than me on hopscotch!” Alice jumped over the third number without trouble and Miki was afraid to go for the second. “Are you afraid?”
Miki decided to jump. Once she jumped, a basketball struck her on the leg and she fell. A boy ran over to her and asked, “Hey! Are you okay? I’m sorry about that.” Miki began to cry.
Alice clenched her fists. “What are you doing?! You hurt my friend!” She paused once she saw Tony’s frowning expression. “Huh?”
Tony carried Miki and said to her, “I’m gonna bring you to the nurse’s office. You’ll be okay.” His voice was soothing and completely pleasant to Alice. She knew that Tony was a good person after all.
Alice screamed, “Even after so many years of not seeing you, I know you haven’t changed! Tony, listen to me!!”
Tony shook his head to regain sanity. “Tch!” He stood up and said to Matt, “The next time I see you, I will destroy you!” Jaime reached the bottom floor. “Come on Jaime, we are done for now.”
“Already? But-…”
“NOW! Let’s go!” Tony ordered.
Matt said to Alice once Tony left, “Hey Alice…” He grabbed her shoulder while Alice was crying, “We should be heading back. It’s not safe to stay around here.”
Alice sniffed and she tried to speak. “Mmm, [sniff] Okay.” And so, the group of five returned to El Monte again…
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: I haven't been this angry in awhile. Why do these people just talk about Santi as if they could say whatever they want about him? He's gone, for sure!Alex: Then who else froze time on all of these people?! The whole Earth is frozen except us!
Matt: Ergh! Be quiet already!
Yessenia: I am thinking that in order to get answers, we must speak to Tony and Jaime. The problem is that they are in Elsiya, which we then must go back into.
Venus: I want to find him as soon as possible. Who cares if soldiers look for us!
Matt: Fine, I'll go with you!
Alex: Why not take the safe route?
Yessenia: That is exactly what I was thinking.
Alice: Count me in on the safe route!
Matt: Whatever! I think time is important. We're going through the continent recklessly by getting on the Floyde. Nix, you're coming with us! Next time on episode 134, The Frozen Universe, When Time Haunts Us!
Nix: Aw I don't get to choose which path to take?



0 comments:
Post a Comment