Previously on episode 134, the main group returned back into El Monte. To their surprise, the whole world froze in time. Alex appears to tell the group that he is the only one in motion. Some other students disappeared. Alex claims that Santi, who once had time powers, did this. Matt becomes angry with the fact that Alex is mocking Santi's existence and storms off. After a brief moment alone, Matt rejoins the group and they claim to enter Elsiya again to clear up some questions regarding the frozen world of Earth. However, Matt, Venus, and Nix decide to take the dangerous shortcut to finding Jaime while Yessenia, Alex, and Alice takes the safer, but longer route for their search as well.
Episode 135 – The CORP Airship Floyde, and Lieutenant Braus
The new journey has finally begun. Matt and Venus decided to find Jaime by finding a way to sneak into the airship, the Floyde. This is also the same ship which Alex was taken on by CORP soldiers. This ship is headed north of the Marconian Continent into the imperial city of Melvin. In terms of Alex, he had gone with Yessenia and Alice to take the safe route to the east. They are headed to the East Bridge where there is no concentration camps compared to West Bridge. In fact, the only people guarding the area are about five guards who control the gates. Thus, this route is the safer route.
Matt began chasing after Venus, who was already on her way to the airport of Enheizer. Matt tried to catch up but he was getting tired. “Wait for me, Venus! Where did you get such energy?!”
“I can’t wait to get on the ship!”
Matt joked, “You can’t wait to see Jaime. Geeehehehe-…” He got whipped by Venus three times, each with a scream.
Venus stopped. “Don’t you say that again! He’s just a good friend of mine, you bastard.” She began walking instead.
Matt chuckled to himself, “You are into him!” Venus whipped him again. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry!!” he yelped.
Yessenia, Alex, and Alice were peacefully heading towards the exit of Enheizer. Alice frowned, “I can’t believe Matt ran off like that… We were all supposed to work together…” Her sadness caused the group to be in silence.
Alex ruined the moment. He yelled, “Who cares about Matt?! He didn’t even remember me back then at the concentration camps! I miss Venus already!”
Alice squealed, “Noooo way! She is mean! I miss Matt more!”
Yessenia was beside them, placing her hand over her face. “This is a lost cause…” she said to herself.
Matt and Venus arrived at sea port nearby the ships. “Oh, this is nice. The airport is right where the seaport is. How did you know where this was anyway?” Matt asked.
Venus turned around and said to him in stupidity, “Hm? I was just running around. I don’t know about you.”
Matt faced the ground in shame. “I was following someone who didn’t even know where she was going?”
“Hey, look where we are now. You’ve got to thank me for that.”
“You didn’t know where you were going!!” Matt shouted. Aside from that, Matt became serious and he examined the whole airport, “Hm, it looks like we should go behind each crate one by one whenever the soldiers aren’t looking. What do you think?” He turned to Venus who was already gone. “WAH?”
Venus was already whipping a bunch of soldiers along the way towards the airport. “Out of my way, bastards! I got someone to see!”
“VENUS, WHAT THE HECK! AHHH, we’re going to get caught!! Oh well, I’m not losing anything.” He decided to follow her and then he summoned his butterfly sword. “We’ll just have to barge on in and… I don’t know what would happen next.” He said to himself. Nix randomly appeared from the ground behind him. It ran too. “DAAAH! Where did you come from?!”
Nix squealed with its high-pitched voice. “I’m going too, Mr. Giant Man! Don’t forget, I can fight with fire!”
“You stupid chicken, go back! You’ll die!”
“I’M A BIRD! I just want to help you. I want to protect you! I don’t care if I die!”
Matt got side-tracked once he heard ‘I don’t care if I die’. He remembered what happened in the Forest of Emille when the fire baby chick sacrificed itself. Matt was still running, but he was facing the floor in gloom. “You shouldn’t say such a thing…”
“Huh?” The little bird seemed innocent from his thoughts.
Matt suddenly crashed into Venus. Venus pointed at the ship, “Come on, let’s go!”
Matt was on the ground after running into her. “W-What the? How did you beat all of them?”
Venus giggled, “Easy! I can do a lot of awesome things when you’re not looking. Anyway, come on!”
A soldier from beside her was about to stab her but Nix blew a small spitfire at him. The soldier was burning and then he ran away. “Well, I guess that’s taken care of.” Matt sighed. “Let’s just go before someone else finds us.”
Aside from all of that tensed sneaking, the other group of three was peacefully walking towards East Bridge now. Alice turned to look at Enheizer from the distance. “I hope Matt is okay… I can still see the ship.”
“And up ahead I can see the giant wall. That must be East Bridge!”
Alice said quietly, “Eheh… you’re not even the least bit worried about your friends?”
The group of three reached East Bridge. Guards from up above yelled at each other about suspicious people walking towards the gate. Alex clenched his fists. “We’re suspicious now or what?!”
The gate opened upward and there was dust everywhere. It was as if the bridge was not used often. A familiar soldier appeared. Yessenia made her long sword appear. “It is that lieutenant from before. Stay on your guards.”
“Who?” Alice asked stupidly.
Alex made his Grimoire book appear. “It’s Mr. Eyebrows. I wonder what he’s up to next.”
“Welcome to East Bridge. The lieutenant for East Bridge has gone up north, so I have to substitute. Besides, West Bridge broken apart since you two escaped.”
Alice stared at Yessenia and Alex. “What the hell did you two do…?”
Yessenia ignored her. She said to the lieutenant, “We have no time for talking. Let us through!”
“Geesh, without a please? I figured you were the most reliable one here in the group, as expected from the sister of-…” Yessenia quickly slashed the air so that wind could be built up. The wind flew towards the lieutenant but he used his eyebrow transformation as a net. “Oh? Why are you getting so worked up over that?”
“I do not want to hear about that from you!” Yessenia said angrily.
Alice squealed, “Eek! She’s even scarier when she’s mad!”
“More importantly, something seems off about her.” Alex said. “She’s not really like this.”
“Yessenia.” The lieutenant said. “The name who does not match a face like yours.”
Yessenia recklessly ran towards the lieutenant with her sword. She tried to attack him one strike after another. “Why? Why do you know about this?!” She jumped away from him and then she created a Tornado Spin. She spun her sword in the air until the tornado was large enough.
The lieutenant changed his net eyebrow into a pistol. Alex shrieked, “EEEEH! His eyebrows can shoot bullets or what?!”
“That is freaky!!” Alice added.
Yessenia made the tornado fly towards the lieutenant. The lieutenant shot through the tornado. Regardless of the strength of Yessenia’s tornado, the speed of the bullet pulled through it. Yessenia barely guarded the bullet with her sword in surprise. In response, she created more than one tornado and they all flew at once. This is where the lieutenant messed up. He did not take in account of the speed of more than one tornado and so he fell back with his helmet cracked.
Yessenia stood above the lieutenant now. The lieutenant was on the floor, facing upwards. Yessenia had her sword facing the lieutenant as well. “Tell me, who are you?”
Alice closed her eyes, “Isn’t she going a bit too far?!”
“That’s Yessenia for you!” Alex said with no emotion.
The lieutenant began to laugh. Yessenia, without hesitation, pierced her sword down at the lieutenant. Alice yelped, “AHHH! She actually did it?! She just stabbed his face!!”
Actually, Yessenia only stabbed him hard enough to crack the helmet only. The helmet broke into two and the face was shown. Yessenia opened her eyes wide, “Y-You are…!”
In the Floyde, one of the CORP soldiers’ best airship, many of the guards were alert. The lieutenant in this ship was in the pilot room. He was not wearing his helmet like he was supposed to. He saw the screens in which Venus and Matt were shown on. As usual, he would smile. “So this is Matty.”
“Thunder Snap! Bwahaha!” She whipped all of the soldiers in her path and each strike contained a small shock. The soldiers were becoming paralyzed. Matt felt useless. The hallway was narrow, so he could not use his fire powers. He had to hold on to Nix before it wanted to use its fire breath. “Come on, Matt!” Venus called from up ahead.
The ship began flying. The lieutenant on this Floyde ship yelled at the pilot while still smiling, “What in the world are you doing?”
“Sir, sorry sir!” The pilot still flew the ship. “Sir, orders say to take us to Melvin, sir!”
“Don’t fly it, damn it! Who cares what the CORP master says.”
“But sir, the master is the master, sir! Sir, I only follow the orders of the master-…”
“Stop with the ‘sir’s! Just stop flying the ship.” The lieutenant still had his smirk of a smile. The ship suddenly vibrated. “What is it now?”
“The ship is malfunctioning sir, but I can still fly!” The pilot yelled.
“Why would you fly a ship when it’s breaking down?!” The lieutenant complained.
Matt tried to chase after Nix. “I told you not to blow fire! You just blew up the engine!” Nix frowned and its ears hung over like a sad dog. Matt carried it. “Now do as I say and stop moving around!”
“Yes, Mr. Giant Man…” It said sadly.
“Stop the ship, stop the ship this instant!”
“Speed up, sir? Okay!” The pilot responded. He put the ship from 500mph to 600 to 800 and even towards 1000mph.
“Slow down at least!! Geez!” The lieutenant became angry even with a smile. He turned away and headed downstairs to the rooms himself.
Nearby, Venus attacked the last soldier but the ship was going so fast that she fell over. She began rolling like a ball backwards towards Matt. Matt was surprised from the incoming rolling ball. “WAAAH Venus?!” She crashed into them and they were rolling all the way backwards to the room where they came from.
The lieutenant made a stop. “I heard screams and then it went away. What the hell?”
Back to Matt and Venus, they were at the edge now. The large door was open and the two students were sticking out of the ship. Matt held on to a pipe while Venus held onto both of his legs. Matt was swaying left to right. “Let go of me! You’re too heavy!!”
Venus closed her eyes. “You’re telling me to let go now?!”
Nix was holding on to the pipe as well. “Help meee!”
Matt growled at it, “Err! You can fly!”
“But the airplane thing is too fast!” Nix cried.
Matt closed his eyes. “I can’t hold on much longer. We’re going to die!” A hand suddenly grabbed onto Matt’s right arm. Matt made a hysterical frightened face. “A random hand?!!?! EEEYAAAAH!”
“Grab my hand!” The man said.
Matt said stupidly, “But you’re already grabbing my arm…”
Venus swayed in anger, “Just grab his damn hands with your other one damn it!”
Matt quickly grabbed the man’s arms, “Geez, no need to get mad!”
“I’m on the verge of death!!” Venus shouted.
In safety, Matt, Venus, and Nix were sitting down, breathing heavily from the fear of death. The door was now closed. The man took off his helmet and he sighed. “Ah, much better.”
Matt and Venus both pointed at him and they made a loud random yell. Matt added on, “You’re that Omar guy who is in my class!”
“Ohoh. ‘Omar guy’, you say? Don’t worry, I’m the pilot so I got control of the ship. But let’s hurry to the safe pods before we crash.”
“Crash? Aren’t there usually three of four pilots?” Venus asked.
“What pilots? I’m the only one.” Omar said.
“Only one?” Matt and Venus said at the same time.
The Floyde’s auto-pilot system was malfunctioning due to its speed. It began crashing down towards the ground and everyone began screaming hysterically. William was kneeling down because the ship was of course unstable for anybody to stand. All of the fallen soldiers slid to one side.
“We’re gonna die! Look at where we are landing!” Matt looked through the window and he pointed directly at the city of Melvin.
Omar pointed at a river right below, “Your accuracy sucks! We’re landing into the giant lake!”
“Just get me out of here!” Venus complained.
Matt grabbed the door handle, “Alright everyone, throw Venus out!”
Venus yelled at him, “NOT LIKE THAT!”
“We don’t even have time to get into the pods. I guess this is the end.” Omar sighed.
“You give up that fast?” Matt cried. Lots of thoughts rushed through their minds. Once the ship landed in the lake, everybody flew and crashed into the ceiling above them. This was entirely painful especially when the ship landed at almost full speed…
Matt was barely awake. He could see Omar and Venus lying on the ground along with Nix which then vanished into Matt’s spirit. Matt tried to reach out for them but he was shaking in pain. It was strange. He was not able to even move due to his injuries. From there, he fainted.
Matt: Gahah!! That was the worst fall ever! This plan is already failing, Venus!
Venus: That’s your fault for just barging in, Matt!
Matt: ME?! YOU DID! I just followed!
Yessenia: My sister lost in the battle against elemental crystals… And all of her friends, including herself, had to go through so much pain all for nothing.
Alex: Is this what we’re all fighting for?
Yessenia: Seeing as only Michael has his powers from class of 2009, it seems so.
Omar: Don’t even think about following me.
Venus: But you can’t just go up there on your own! It could be dangerous.
Matt: Just let him go! If he thinks he is so strong just to survive on his own, then let him be. He will regret it. Next time on episode 136, Omar, the Boy Who Walks for Himself!
Yessenia: This is… why we really continue to fight for our lives.



0 comments:
Post a Comment