Saturday, January 21, 2012

Website 9.3, January 21, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 9.3! It corresponds to October 2008.

This update took approximately three hours. I had to do A LOT of fixing. My website is back to normal since two months ago! I am so happy. :) I am busier now but I had free time today to do some catching-up. Read below to see all of the updates I've made.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 134 and 135. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 134 and 135 if you cannot find it.
-Jaime has a new character picture while Alice and Michael are new characters added onto the character list!
-Episodes 120-133 are all fixed and are now indented after each dialogue. Good riddance, finally!
-Venus's age bumped up one.
-All characters appearing from episodes 131-135 have more to add onto their episode appearance list.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment