Saturday, January 14, 2012

Website 9.2, January 14, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 9.1! It corresponds to September 2008.

Life is picking up! However I'm going to be very busy this quarter. We'll see how I have to deal with everything along with my story. :( Also, I can say that the Marconian Continent Arc will be as long as the Echoville Arc and it will be one of the most fun arcs because it involves adventure unlike many of the previous arcs which lacked much of the adventure.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 132 and 133. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 132 and 133 if you cannot find it.
-Danny's character story preferences has changed to fit into arcs.
-The arc list has been updated on the 'About' page.
-Newer images that you have recently seen are now on the 'Extras' page.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment