Saturday, January 28, 2012

Website 9.4, January 28, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 9.4! It corresponds to October 2008.

This is another fun update! Two new characters. Also, I can't find my tablet pen so artwork might be slowed down... Just when I get Microsoft Word. Ugh. Have fun guys! I'm going to a traditional yearly Vietnamese Festival!

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 136 and 137. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 136 and 137 if you cannot find it.
-William and Omar are new characters that are added onto the character list!
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment