We are finally done with the Save Miki Arc! Matt, Yessenia, and Alice all reached the headquarters of Enheizer. Of course, I, Nix, was there. I'm important too! Unfortunately, the group did not make it in time to save Miki as she was already extracted from energy. Tony and Jaime are out to make a plan to use all of the elemental crystals! Once they disappeared, the group decides to head back into El Monte to see what's going to happen next. Sadly, Alice did not make through with her happiness. That is too bad. She just arrived into high school only moments ago.
Episode 134 – The Frozen Universe, When Time Haunts Us
Matt returned to El Monte again, along with Yessenia, Venus, Alice, and Nix. Matt yawned after appearing. “Waaah! Man, what a bugger.”
Venus was stretching each of her arms. “Mmm, ah. I still need to find Jaime though. Of course… it wouldn’t hurt to take a rest. After all, we don’t know where he could be anymore.”
Matt noticed that Alice was frowning. “Hey, you’re still thinking about that, aren’t you?”
Alice knew what Matt meant when he said ‘that’. She looked away with a blushing expression. “A little… my best friend…”
“Thinking about it all the time does hurt. That is why…” He looked up into the sky, “I continue to believe that my friend is still watching me, knowing that he’s close by.”
Alice wanted to burst into tears. She liked the idea that her best friend Miki was still looking out for her. She sniffed and Matt suggested that Alice should think positive. Alice agreed to do so. “Matt… thanks. I’ll try my best.”
Yessenia examined the area around her. She noticed tumbleweed passing by. Alice was still silent. Nix’s steps were squeaky each time it was walking. It said to Matt, “Mr. Giant Man, something feels weird. Even I can feel it.”
“So it is not just me.” Yessenia added. “Something is not right around here.”
Matt looked around and he noticed a boy looking through the window next to the door in the new buildings. “Who’s that?” He pointed at the room next to the art room. “That room near the corner!”
Venus recognized him after adventuring him for a while. “Oh psh. You can come out now, Alex.”
Alex rushed out of the door and then he ran towards them, grabbing onto Yessenia’s leg. “Oh, you guys are okay!! I’m so glad!” He began to cry like a waterfall.
Matt and Venus were drowning from his tears. “WAAAH!! Stop crying!” Venus complained.
“He can produce water!” Nix mentioned.
“Oh it was so horrible! Tony was just here and then he raised a staff towards the sky. All of a sudden, lots of the accelerated students began disappearing!” Alex explained.
Yessenia, Matt, and Venus all gasped at the same time. Alice did as well, but she was struck frozen after hearing about what Tony did. “No way…” Alice said in a panic. “H-He couldn’t have! There is no way!” She was shaking in disbelief. “Why…” She turned away and said quietly to herself, “All these past years… he has been a nice guy. He led me and my best friend to the best routes of being in high school. Even as a freshman, things are already going crazy. Why is that?!” She grabbed onto Matt. “And why did he ask specifically you to help me?! Is there something that you know that I don’t?”
Matt shook her away. “I-I don’t know anything! Even I don’t know what Tony is up to.” He examined the whole school from where he was standing. “And by our situation, it seems like everyone we’ve once known are gone, completely.”
“Then how is Alex still here?” Venus questioned.
Yessenia took out her cellphone. “Well, it looks like all we can do now is go into the world of Elsiya and find Tony. Anyone against this?”
Alex was still grabbing on to her leg. “T-T-There is also something you guys should know!” Yessenia quickly knew what he was talking about. There was no sound of the freeway now that she focused on it. Alex ran into a random class room and the group followed him. “Other students are completely frozen! They stopped in time!”
“Time?!” Venus gasped.
Matt became surprised. His eyes opened wide and he could not move. “No…”
Alex pointed at one student, “You see?! They don’t move! It’s just like Santi’s powers. Maybe he did this-…”
“Be quiet!!” Matt wailed. He covered his ears, not wanting to hear another word from Alex. “You don’t know a thing about him! He’s dead, I tell you. DEAD! There is no way he can do that!”
“Matt, calm down!” Yessenia grabbed onto him. Matt pushed her away and then he ran off with a small shed of tears.
Venus felt a tear rush onto her arm. “Huh?” She watched him run away. “He was… crying.”
“What a baby.” Alice joked.
“What’s his problem?” Alex crossed his arms. “Dah, whatever.”
Yessenia sighed. “I doubt he is still over the fact that one of his closest, most helpful friend is gone. Do you get the same feeling with Mariel?”
Alex frowned. “Well, of course I do. It’s just that… I really don’t express how I feel that often. It might annoy others. I learned that after I constantly thought about her when she kept going missing months ago.”
Yessenia thought about the time when they ate together. Venus was there as well. It was when Venus stole the gas sign and then she returned it back in June. “Mmm, I see. We should just wait awhile until Matt is done then.”
“Wait!” Venus suddenly screamed. Alex fell from the sudden yell. “There is something that I’ve always wanted to do.” She went over to the front desk to find a sharpie. “Hm-hmhm!~” She skipped over to a girl and then she drew on her eyebrows.
Alex, Alice, and Nix gasped together. Nix pointed with its feathers, “That’s not very nice!”
Venus finished and then she giggled. “Now that’s what I call chola eyebrows!”
Alex face-palmed himself. “Not even going to draw on her face like what a typical person would do?”
Alice added, “And she looks like a bookworm, of all people to mess with…”
Yessenia, with a serious face, glared at the girl. The group waited for her response. They expected her to get angry for wasting time doing such nonsense.
“She is rather beautiful.” She bluntly said. Everyone fell again in horror.
Venus said while she was on the floor, “By the way… what is this talking chicken doing here?”
“BIRD!!” Nix said lastly.
~~~
Matt was sitting by the tree near the library. All of the cars were frozen. Matt watched as if everything was just a picture. “Even the sky is cloudy but there is no rain falling. Everything is… frozen.” He watched the sky. “You can’t be out there… It’s just not possible.” He wanted to deny the fact that Santi could still be alive.
Venus was hiding behind a wall next to the swimming pool area. She watched Matt from behind. “Hmmmmm?”
Alice appeared from behind her. “Why are we snooping on him?”
“SH!” Venus said loudly.
Matt turned around in surprise. “Huh?” He said.
Venus quickly hid behind the wall again. “Ahh ay, he almost saw us!”
Alice was sitting in a puddle. “Damn it you…! How dare you push me! Even if the water is all frozen up, I can still get wet.”
Venus crossed her arms. She closed her eyes and said, “No one said you had to follow me.”
Matt agreed. “Same here.”
“See? At least Matt agrees with me.” Venus smiled. She suddenly stopped. “M-M-MATT?!” She turned around and then she began whipping him, “Don’t scare me like again! AH!!!”
Alice grabbed her, “Hey, Venus! Stop it!”
Venus giggled. “Teehee, anyways! I know it could be personal, but why did you suddenly snap at Alex?”
Matt looked away shyly. “Because… It’s none of your business.”
“Hm? Are you trying to hide something from me?” She gripped onto her whip and then she raised it up high. ‘High’ actually, was up to Matt’s height. She was that short.
Matt snapped at her too. “If you’re going to threaten me with a stupid whip, then do so! Nothing is going to force me to talk about it!”
Venus released her tension and then she sighed. “I see…”
Matt began walking towards the school’s entrance. He paused and said without turning his back, “Where are the others?”
“That chicken said he is going back into your spirit or something. Your friends Alex and Yessenia said they’ll be waiting at the lunch tables where you guys usually sit.”
“Alright, I’m going there. Now you guys can follow.”
“You aren’t a leader!!” Venus snapped.
~~~
At the lunch tables near the school cafeteria, Yessenia had her legs on the table while sitting on the bench. “Oh good, you guys are here.” Alex said nothing after feeling the guilt of making Matt angry.
“So what do you think we should do?” Matt asked.
“I am guessing that most of whom we know is in the world of Elsiya.” Yessenia claimed.
“Don’t tell me you’re thinking about going back there?!” Matt whined. Venus did not say anything. She still believes that Jaime is not evil. Alex was just silent from the whole conversation due to the fact that he is scared about even going back. Alice, well… she had some agreements with Matt’s concerns.
Yessenia spoke in reflection to Matt’s fear. “Do you think we should just sit here and live a life filled with nothing but mannequins?”
“But they’re not mannequins!” Matt wailed.
Venus and Alice rolled their eyes at the same time. “I don’t think he gets it.” Alice whispered to her.
“That is not what I meant. If you want to sit around, then that is fine with you. I am going to Elsiya.” Yessenia took out her cellphone.
“What?!” Alex shrieked.
Matt interrupted her, “No, what are you talking about? I’m going with you!” He said with confidence. “Another adventure can’t be so bad, right?” Yessenia chuckled from his remark. Alex was on the floor, crying from the fact that he might have to go back again.
“Then that is that. We are going back.” Yessenia smiled.
All five students had their cellphones in their hands. Matt closed his eyes. “Well, here goes!”
~~~
The World of Elsiya had not changed even though Tony and Jaime began their game. All of the students that had disappeared from El Monte are apparently scattered all around the world and the five students have to search for them. Although this may seem like an impossibility, there is still a chance because… there is one thing that most of them have that makes them stand out the most. Elemental crystals, to be exact, are the key factors of publicity.
Matt and Yessenia appeared safely back at the now, useless and abandoned headquarters. Venus appeared above Matt and then she fell on him. Alex and Alice simply fell onto the floor. “Hey, lose some weight!” Matt complained.
Venus glared at him from above, “That’s not a way to talk to someone who has a whip.”
“Oh yeah?” Matt tried. “I doubt you’ll do anything. We’re on the same team.” Venus smirked.
Right away, Matt was whipped constantly over and over. Yessenia patted her pants, thinking that her clothing must have gone dirty due to the recent battle against Jaime. “Well then, I guess we should be walking. Knowing Tony and Jaime, they already have the power to manipulate others in Elsiya into thinking that they are the leaders of Enheizer. So, I feel that the two of them are already off to the imperial city up north. We should avoid that.”
“Imperial city?” Matt repeated.
Yessenia took out a map. “I found one on the way to Enheizer.” She placed it flat on the floor and everyone crouched down to view it closely. “You see, this map contains accurate images of each area and according to the city up north, there are industries everywhere. If you think about it, Tony and Jaime might want to produce more elemental crystals. And the place to produce that is at an imperial city filled with industries.”
Venus clenched her fists. “I want to go there.”
Matt and Alice turned to her in confusion. “Why would you go there?” Alice questioned her.
Venus responded, “Jaime might be there. Tony too!”
“But it’s dangerous!” Alice said. “You’ll get caught.”
Venus crossed her arms in anger. “What do you think? You’re only a freshman. I can do this myself if I wanted.”
“Being a freshman doesn’t mean a thing!”
“You don’t know what it’s like for trouble. High school is complicated!”
Matt turned away and then he said to himself, “Oh Venus, you don’t know what it was like for me either.” He thought about all of the other worlds that he had gone to in the past. “Eheh… Oh good ol’ days.”
Venus stood up. “Anyway, I don’t need some little girl to tell me what to do. I’m going to find Jaime myself!”
Matt got up as well. “Venus, I’ll go with you. I think Jaime isn’t evil either. Maybe he is possessed just like Jon.”
Venus became excited. “You think so too?! Oh my gosh, let’s go!”
Alex looked at them. “Wha? You’re both gonna try to go on a ship just to find him? We should take the safer route and walk!”
Yessenia nodded. “That is right. We must not be found by any of the troops. Who knows if the lieutenant is around as well.”
Matt shook his head, “We don’t have time for walking though! If you don’t want to follow us, then fine! Let’s go, Venus!” He turned to look at her but she was already gone. “Huh? W-Wait!!” He ran off.
Yessenia sighed. “What reckless people.”
~~~
Matt: We have to sneak in to the Floyde ship. But first, we've got to make a good plan to get in- VENUS?! She just barged into the ship with every soldier watching her!!
Nix: Let's make a run for it too!
Matt: That's not how "sneaking in" works!!
Venus: What's the trouble now?
Matt: GYAHAH?! WE'RE GONNA FALL!
Alex: Will Venus be okay?
Yessenia: That is what I worry about. For now, we must head to East Bridge!
Alice: Screw Venus. I hope Matty-boy is alright!
Matt: I told you not to call me that again! Next time on episode 135, The CORP Airship Floyde, and Lieutenant Braus!
Lieutenant Braus: Good to see you two students again, Alex, Yessenia.
Yessenia: Y-You are...!



0 comments:
Post a Comment