Saturday, May 5, 2012

Episode 157 - The Trio-Sisters Return, Battle of the Animal Manipulator!

On the last arc, Huy was injured on the chest and the whole group had to pause for him. In order to heal him, Yessenia decides to make a herb soup that can cure him as fast as possible. After that, once the monsters were gone, the group finally headed into Wisteria. Meanwhile, Tony was making his own battle-plan with his group of CORP lieutenants. After Huy was cured, Matt decides to make a long speech about his whole adventure and that he does not want to mess this battle up. He wants to keep his promise on protecting Wisteria, at least whatever is still there right now. Here we go! The group is finally going to enter Wisteria where the long-awaited war begins! 
Episode 157 – The Trio-Sisters Return, Battle of the Animal Manipulator!

            Matt, Yessenia, Alex, Shirley, Huy, Amy, and Peter were all at the front gate of the city of Wisteria now. Matt stood in front of the group with the wind passing by. The debris still appeared all over the place. William was the only silhouette in the dust ahead of them. Shirley had her pole weapon and Huy readied his fists. Peter took out his bamboo stick. Matt pointed at the silhouette, “This isn’t some kind of game, whoever you are! Stop destroying Wisteria!”
            “Hmhm, a simple demand isn’t going to cut it, boy.” William said.
            Amy tried not to shiver. She was sweating. “This guy… he has the nerve to destroy a city?”
            Yessenia made her long sword appear. “We will just have to stop you right now!”
            William appeared from the dust. He raised his hands. “This is not just any game. Your goal is to stop us from destroying Wisteria. The last man standing will have to fight Tony!”
            “What? That’s ridiculous!” Huy complained.
            Shirley ran in front of Matt. She opened her arms indicating that she did not want William to hurt the group. “You are not touching my friends!”
            William gasped. “What?” The sight of Shirley made William suddenly stop.
            “Come on, William! You know better than that!”
            William clenched his fists. “You don’t understand! Soul – activate! TITAN!” The ground began shaking. Shirley fell over towards Huy. Everybody else fell away from each other. The titan was growing in between the group circle.
            Nix was rolling down the pile of rocks. “Wawawaaaah!”
            “Why don’t you just fly?!” Matt said angrily.
            Yessenia jumped away but the ground already split the group apart. Amy tried to make plants all around the area connect to each other so that the group can combine again. Shirley froze the plants so that they could be used as platforms. William opened his palms again, “Soul – activate! Khione!”
            “Khione? What is that?” Amy was frightened this time for sure.
            “It is the mistress of ice. I can manipulate any object or human being to my will and turn them into something more powerful!”
            “Wait- That means-!” Yessenia jumped away, warning everybody, “Move out the way! Get away from the ice as far as possible!” Every other student was surprised more because of her tone instead of what was going to happen to the ice.
            The ice shattered and Shirley quickly made a veil of ice appear in front of her and Huy. The other five students including Nix were blown away. Each of them had to shatter the ice before the large patches clashed into each of them. William continued. “Soul – activate! Stalagmite!”
            Matt and Yessenia could remember this skill from Danny months ago back in their freshman year. Matt gasped. “Stalagmite?!” The ground began to explode in a line as if an explosive was activated. Each line of explosion ran towards each student, causing all of them to run further away from each other.
            Yessenia said angrily, “Tch! This is not good!” This continued for a few minutes. Wisteria’s ground was worsening now.
 ~~~
            Alex was running away from the ground and out of impulse, he tried to splash water on the stalagmite. Instead, it only made the water pile up, swaying back towards him. He ran away hysterically without figuring out a way to stop the water and the stalagmite.
            “Hold it right there, weakling!” A girl’s voice was heard.
            Alex turned forward and the girl made a boar appear to knock down a tree in order to clog up the swerving with the stalagmite and water. As the tree fell, Alex turned around. “What happened just now?!” The boar vanished.
            It was Van, right in front of Alex. “My power to control animals improved a little. Each type of animal has been divided into Entities.”
            “Entities?” Alex asked stupidly.
            “The power to control animals but I must learn a type of entity in order to control certain animals! So far, I only have Beast, Wing, and Reptile Entite, but they will do for now!”
            Alex began, “Well then, you’re not getting away with it! I hear you’re one of the enemies that we’re after!”
            “Me?” Van giggled. “Am I that strong enough to be called an enemy? So, you’re scared of me, huh! Isn’t it funny? The two weakest ones from each group meet.”
            “I-I’m not the weakest in the group!” Alex said with frustration. He started by creating an Aqua Tornado. “This is my time to finally show someone how strong I really can be!” He then suddenly changed his tone. “I think!” A tornado of water flushed in between Alex and Van.
            “Winged Entite – Wyvern!” Van opened a portal for a large flying monster to appear. The battlefield around them was like the junkyard to the west of Enheizer. The sun was still bright. Alex clenched his teeth.
“Ergh, I’ll have to use my water powers at a disadvantage here.” The Wyvern flapped its wings to blow the Aqua Tornado away. Alex placed his arms over his face to cover himself from the debris that the Wyvern was making. “Aqua Strike!” The slap of water attacked the Wyvern and it fell to the ground.
“Augh! Wyvern!” Van frowned. “That’s it.” The Wyvern vanished and Van pointed a finger Alex, “My monsters’ defenses may be weak, but they are strong in power! Beast Entite – Wolf!” A Wolf appeared through a portal in front of her. “Bite that kid!”
“Excuse me?!” Alex gasped. Alex created an Aqua Ball. He thought to his mind, “At this rate, our simultaneous battle wouldn’t end quickly! I’ve got to think of something!”
 ~~~
            Peter continued running away from the stalagmite in the complete opposite direction from Alex. The ground exploded in front of him, so Peter had to use his bamboo stick as a pole vault to jump through the large gap between the ground’s opening. “Hya!” He made a loud thump on the ground.
            “Hmph! It’s too bad you went over that thing!” Maggie was the next to appear.
            “You wanted me to die in a pit?!” Peter said with surprise. He held onto his bamboo stick which was still stabbed into the ground. The stalagmite eventually stopped, but the ground was still shaking. Slowly, the ground surrounding Peter began to shatter into bits towards the endless abyss under him.
            Maggie flipped her hair. “Heh! As long as you’re taken care of.”
            “Something must have gotten into your head! I thought we were good friends last year!”
            Maggie shook her head. “I was a scout for Tony. We needed to find the smartest or toughest students in El Monte. You were a test subject but then I gave up on your once we found out that other students could perform better in classes.”
            Peter suddenly paused and the mood of the situation changed. “Wow. That’s harsh.” He said in a blunt, sad tone.
            Quickly, Maggie changed back into the subject with the appropriate mood. “Well whatever. What’s important now is that I stop you here!”
            The ground behind Peter fell into the endless pit. Peter turned around in awe. “Ergh… what am I going to do about that?” He clenched onto his bamboo stick. “I’m just going to fight you here and now whether you’re a girl or not! You’re more rotten than I thought!”
            “What did you say?!”
            Peter pointed a finger at her. “Even if I’m some weird-looking panda, I can still fight!” Peter tried to pull the bamboo stick out. “Once I get this bamboo stick out of here.”
            Maggie stood there with impatience. “I think I picked out the light straw from the stack here…”
            Peter took out another bamboo stick. “Oh who cares. I still got my second one!”
            “WHAT?!” Maggie grinned.
            “Here comes the Sugar Cane attack!” He ran towards Maggie. His steps made the ground completely break but the area around the stuck bamboo stick was still intact. Maggie jumped away from his attack and then she created a large spider web. “You can’t touch me!”
            Peter slashed all of the spider webs away from his view. “Bamboo sticks aren’t just for eating!”
            “YES THE ARE!” Maggie was bothered by Peter’s illogic claims.
            The ground to the side of them was breaking and their path was narrowing. The stuck bamboo stick was still intact. Maggie made a small spider web appear in front of Peter. With the small length, Peter could barely see the strings. Peter felt the string of webs touch his nose. “I can smell something!”
            “Expand!” The spider web grew larger and unluckily, Peter was trapped. The web entangled him so much that his grip on the bamboo stick was weakening.
            “Ergh! You’re cheating!”
            “Cheating? Since when was I cheating?” Maggie began laughing in an evil tone.
            Peter shook his head. “If you like to play dirty, then we’ll have the most annoying match ever! You’ll see!”
 ~~~
            Amy was innocently trying to run away from the stalagmite that was perpendicular from Alex and Peter. “Ah! Please, don’t attack me!” Her fear caused a green aura to appear all around her body. With uncontrollability, plants began to enlarge on their own to constrict any rocks that were breaking apart. Amy arrived at the leftover suburbs of the city. Amy stopped to check up on the stalagmite. She was headed into an alleyway and from behind, the stalagmite was binding.
            Amy calmed down which made her green aura disappear. Because the aura disappeared, her uncontrollable powers stopped and the vines broke away. The stalagmite continued again. “Oh no!!” Amy cried. “Not again!” She eventually ran through the alleyway and the while ground behind her was breaking apart. “This is death I’m running away from!” Tears flew out of her eyes like sprinklers. She reached a dead-end wall. “There are barely any plants in this neighborhood so my plant powers will not be as strong here. I’ve got to do what I need to do in order to survive, though!” She tried her best to create a beanstalk before the ground below her shattered. The beanstalk was growing at the same rate of the stalagmite. She turned around to check up on the ground. “Come on, come on!”
            The beanstalk was tall enough to reach the top of the wall in front of her. “Yes!” She said to herself. The stalagmite right below her finally triggered. Amy reached the top of the beanstalk but the beanstalk was falling. Amy made a quick jump and she barely grabbed onto the top of the wall with the tip of her fingers. The stalagmite stopped. She closed her eyes. “Please wall, don’t fall. Please wall, don’t fall!” Luckily, the wall was strong enough to withstand William’s Stalagmite ability. She made a sigh of grief. Then, she looked down from below her and then she made a scream of fear yet again.
            Eventually, she was able to get herself onto the other side of the wall by jumping onto the rooftop of each building. She could see many parts of the city from the ceiling. She was in peace now and she could only hear the debris around her clashing together. “Phew… I’m safe…” She said to herself.
            “Amy.” Jenny said with a sad expression.
            “Huh? Hey I know you… you’re the girl who gets a lot of A’s in class last year for our Science class.”
            “Yes… it’s me.” She had a frown.
            Amy tried to remember her clearly. “From what I remember, you used to always smile and giggle. What’s wrong?”
            “The Potrero people are trying to fight all of you guys. The last one standing will be the test subject in fighting against the strongest South El Monte student.”
            “I-I know that! But we don’t need to fight each other to prove who is the strongest!”
            “What other way can we use to prove this?”
            “I don’t know… but there has got to be another way.”
            “I’m on your side too, Amy.”
            “Are you lying? You’re helping those Potrero students…” Amy wanted to trust Jenny. She loved trusting the right people, but it was difficult for Jenny’s situation.
            Jenny began crying. “Help me, Amy. Defeat me. Kill me if you have to!”
            Amy was surprised. “What are you talking about?!”
            Jenny was shaking. “I… can’t control my movements. I want to go against the lieutenants but William’s powers are controlling my body. The more of you good people staying alive, the bigger chance you guys get to beat Tony. His plans are ridiculous!”
            Amy blushed. She thought in her mind, “It looks like William can’t overpower her emotions… What am I supposed to do? I don’t want to fight her…”
            “Fight me…” Her hair was covering her face. “I said it once…” She then glared at Amy with red eyes. “FIGHT ME!!” A dark aura appeared around her.
            “Dark color?” Amy’s heart skipped a beat. She began freezing in fear. “This feeling… of fear… what is it…?!”
 ~~~
            A mysterious figure appeared in Wisteria at last. The dark red aura appeared all over his body and he had headphones on. This figure looked familiar, but who could it be?
            “War, here in the city of in Wisteria? This looks extremely saddening… Matt… Where are you?” The man said.
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: Who are you?!
Shirl: Matt… I’ve heard so many stories about you. I finally get to meet you.
Matt: Wha? I don’t get it!
Shirley: Look Huy, this is all your fault. We’re stuck with William, the crazy guy who can animate anything that he sees!
Huy: Don’t look at me! You’re the one who casted an Ice Shield.
William: You two… are dangerous!
Shirley: Wow what is wrong with him? We’re supposed to be the ones who are afraid.
Amy: We don’t need to fight! If your emotions are stronger than your actions, then you should listen to your heart!
Matt: Amy and Jenny already conclude their battles soon! But, who will win? Next time on episode 158, Into the Darkness, Listen to Your Heart!
Jenny: My… heart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment